Quantcast Clearwater Beach, Fl -restaurants?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Clearwater Beach, Fl -restaurants?

Hello, we are taking a quick trip to Clearwater next month. Can anyone recommend some restaurants near the beach? We prefer American food and some seafood. Would love a restaurant by the water, outdoor seating, or one with a view.
    Thanks!
    Tara

"It's a Small World after all..."

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

When we go to Clearwater Beach, we must go to Post Corner Pizza Restaurant.

Post Thanks / Like

When we go to Clearwater Beach, we must go to Post Corner Pizza Restaurant. However, have not been to Clearwater for a couple of years.

Post Thanks / Like

Several years ago we spent a night in Clearwater Beach before our Disney trip. We had breakfast at a little cafe near the water and the food and service was wonderful! I don't remember the name of it, but after a search I think I found the place. If I am not mistaken it was Clear Sky Beach cafe. It was just a block or two from the Hilton we stayed at on the beach side. I believe the cafe is set back from the beach a ways, but the food was excellent! Would love to go back!!!
    Denise

Resorts we've stayed at in 20+ trips: ASMo, ASMu, ASSp, PC, CSR, CBR, POR, POFQ, WL, AKL Jambo, AKL Kidani, Poly, Contemporary, BC, YC, BWV, OKW, SSR, Swan, Shades of Green, Vero Beach, Disneyland Resort

Next Trip: ???

Post Thanks / Like

We love Crabby Bill's. It is directly across from the pier. It is seafood and American food. No frills but great food!
    "If you can dream it, you can do it."

Post Thanks / Like

We're actually huge fans of Crabby's Bar, which is just a little south of the pier - still by the beach (next door to McDonalds). I think it's part of the Crabby Bill's family of restaurants, but this one is just Crabby's! Good food and a great view from the 2nd floor on a nice day or night!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by buzznwoodysmom View Post
    Several years ago we spent a night in Clearwater Beach before our Disney trip. We had breakfast at a little cafe near the water and the food and service was wonderful! I don't remember the name of it, but after a search I think I found the place. If I am not mistaken it was Clear Sky Beach cafe. It was just a block or two from the Hilton we stayed at on the beach side. I believe the cafe is set back from the beach a ways, but the food was excellent! Would love to go back!!!
    Did you like the Hilton? That's where we are staying.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by minnie-mouse View Post
    Did you like the Hilton? That's where we are staying.
    This was several years ago, perhaps 2013. The hotel itself was nice, at least what we saw of it. We decided spur of the moment, at like midnight, to drive to the beach for the night instead of arriving at Disney that night. Just felt like seeing the beach in the morning. We literally slept, walked on the beach, had breakfast at the little cafe, then drove to Disney.

That said, the room did feel a bit worn and dated. Hopefully the rooms have been spruced up a bit since.
    Denise

Resorts we've stayed at in 20+ trips: ASMo, ASMu, ASSp, PC, CSR, CBR, POR, POFQ, WL, AKL Jambo, AKL Kidani, Poly, Contemporary, BC, YC, BWV, OKW, SSR, Swan, Shades of Green, Vero Beach, Disneyland Resort

Next Trip: ???

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: