Quantcast Disney Quest Price

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Disney Quest Price

Does anyone know how much it costs for admission into Disney Ques? We have a trip coming up in October and my adult son is interested in going.
    Janet

1977-Honeymoon-Offsite
    2000-Just me and DH-CBR
    2003-Family Trip W/grown kids-POFQ
    2004-Mother/daughter trip-AKL
    2006-Just me and DH-AKL
    2010-Just me and DH-POFQ
    2016-Mother/Son trip-POFQ

Upcoming Trip: Mother and Son Trip (Son's birthday) 3/16/17 - 3/24/17 POFQ

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe it was around $48 a few months ago. I don't know if the price has increased since then.
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by faline View Post
    I believe it was around $48 a few months ago. I don't know if the price has increased since then.
    Save your money! It's on the verge of closing any day and I'm sure the upkeep is commiserate. We went for the first time in 2015 and didn't think it was worth the money. Yes, they had some nostalgic games for old timers like me. The technology for many of the other "attractions" is at least 10 to 15 years old and it shows. We barely spent more that two hours there. $100 for two people for two hours sounds expensive to me.
    Beth & David

09/82 Treehouse Villas, 06/86 BVP, 10/95 CBR, 10/99 DI, 08/03 PORS, 10/05 POP, 11/06 AKL, 09/09 POLY, 10/10 Wonder, 05/11 Dream/PORS, 08/13 POLY, 11/13 GF, 04/15 POLY, 11/15 BLT, 11/16 Aulani, 03/17 BLT, 08/18 BLT, 07/19 AKL, 06/21 BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baldburke View Post
    Save your money! It's on the verge of closing any day and I'm sure the upkeep is commiserate. We went for the first time in 2015 and didn't think it was worth the money. Yes, they had some nostalgic games for old timers like me. The technology for many of the other "attractions" is at least 10 to 15 years old and it shows. We barely spent more that two hours there. $100 for two people for two hours sounds expensive to me.

Look, I hate to speak negatively about something that someone has not tried before, but I have to agree with baldburke here.

I understand it is closing also, so they aren't giving it any love. I went for the first time in November 2015 when they offered free admission (there were coupons in our vacation package booklet.) It was dead in there. I would not have paid additional monies to go and if I had I would have been disappointed.

Let me tell you about our experience. First of all, we are not gamers. The old games were cool to see again, but everything felt so dated. We spent very little time in there. We did the bumper car game with the balls and could not get the feel for what we were supposed to do. We played the nostalgic games some, we tried out the virtual flying carpet ride where you wear the helmets and that was weird/awkward. I also did the create your virtual coaster thing. That was fun, but you can do the same thing in Epcot in Innoventions at Sum of All Thrills. The highlight for me was getting an engraved ID tag featuring Mike Wazowski.

If there is free admission in your vacation package, I'd go, but there is not much going on in there. It would be nice if they would allow you to walk through before deciding if you want to invest your money, but I know that is not possible.

This discussion may not even be necessary if they close it before your trip, if that is the case, tell your son not to worry, he really did not miss anything.

Have a great trip - with or without Disney Quest.
    Carrie

CBR: 2/21-2/25/17
    POR: 6/4-6/11/16
    POFQ: 11/15-11/19/15
    8/28-9/1/14 -DL-Dumbo 19.3 C2C
    POR: 1/7-1/14/14 -Dopey 48.6
    POR: 6/11-6/17/13
    ASMu: 1/11-1/15/13 -1st Full 26.2
    ASMu: 9/22-9/28/11
    ASMu: 6/7-6/13/11
    Pop: 1/30-2/6/10
    Pop: 2/1-2/7/09
    Pop: 1/08
    ASMu: 05/06
    Off-site: 12/93

6. Likes baldburke liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you everyone for your input. He has been there before but that was many years ago when it was very popular. Looks like he will skip it if it is even still open.
    Janet

1977-Honeymoon-Offsite
    2000-Just me and DH-CBR
    2003-Family Trip W/grown kids-POFQ
    2004-Mother/daughter trip-AKL
    2006-Just me and DH-AKL
    2010-Just me and DH-POFQ
    2016-Mother/Son trip-POFQ

Upcoming Trip: Mother and Son Trip (Son's birthday) 3/16/17 - 3/24/17 POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

If he was there "many years ago". Then he's already seen it. It hasn't significantly changed (except to devolve) since 1999.

Steve
    First visit: Disneyland, July 17, 1955 (well, somebody had to be there on opening day!)

Most Recent Visit:
    Disneyland - June 21-25, 2017
    WDW - Sep 22 - Oct 5, 2019
    Next up: WDW - May 9 - 16, 2020 at Riviera!
    Dec 5 - 16, 2020 at Poly

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: