Quantcast Complaints while at Disneyland - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Basket Mommy View Post
    If you want to avoid refurbishments, don't schedule a trip if you think too many things are down for fixing. Things do break down on occasion. If you choose to go during known refurbishments, though, then that's on you.
    I do check the refurbishments before a trip and don't complain about it. My point was that the cms can't do anything about it because others have ruined it for us is a cop out. My point was also that not everyone is aware of the refurbishments because they are not Disney crazy like us. It was couldn't we be a little empathetic and not just assume everyone is out for free stuff. Any day at Disney is they best day ever for me, breakdowns or not.
    TRACEY

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlovr9000 View Post
    I do check the refurbishments before a trip and don't complain about it. My point was that the cms can't do anything about it because others have ruined it for us is a cop out. My point was also that not everyone is aware of the refurbishments because they are not Disney crazy like us. It was couldn't we be a little empathetic and not just assume everyone is out for free stuff. Any day at Disney is they best day ever for me, breakdowns or not.
    What I was trying to say is that CMs CAN'T really do anything about it, other than give out Fastpasses. They can't refund your ticket. They can't make the rides magically start working. Their hands are tied. Tickets, maps, etc. all have language about rides possibly being unavailable at times, and every guest agrees to that when they enter the park. In addition, Disneyland posts the rides that are currently down at the bag checks so guests have a heads up.

If something goes REALLY wrong during your visit, Guest Service CMs are empowered, however "there are too many rides down" is not that. But, the OP seemed to imply that her issues were more than that, which is why I suggested she go talk to them.

Writing a letter will get a much better response, usually. The problem is, people who DO get something for complaining LOVE to go online and tell the world about it, which sets up expectations for others. Expectations which, frankly, are unrealistic.

I am very sorry that the OP had such a negative experience at Disneyland. I have visited literally several hundred times and have never had a bad day there. Maybe I'm lucky, I don't know. I hope she gets to at least have someone at Disney acknowledge her frustrations and maybe offer something to mend the bad feelings.
    Natalie
    INTERCOT Staff: Disneyland Resort-California, The Water Cooler

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BrerGnat View Post
    I am very sorry that the OP had such a negative experience at Disneyland. I have visited literally several hundred times and have never had a bad day there. Maybe I'm lucky, I don't know. I hope she gets to at least have someone at Disney acknowledge her frustrations and maybe offer something to mend the bad feelings.
    Come to think of it...I've never had a bad day at Disney either. Never once have I left the park thinking well that was a waste of $100 (multiplied by the number of party members, plus food and souvenirs). If anything we are probably planning our next trip before we even hit MCO. Maybe we drank the Kool-Aid?
    Beth & David

09/82 Treehouse Villas, 06/86 BVP, 10/95 CBR, 10/99 DI, 08/03 PORS, 10/05 POP, 11/06 AKL, 09/09 POLY, 10/10 Wonder, 05/11 Dream/PORS, 08/13 POLY, 11/13 GF, 04/15 POLY, 11/15 BLT, 11/16 Aulani, 03/17 BLT, 08/18 BLT, 07/19 AKL, 06/21 BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baldburke View Post
    Come to think of it...I've never had a bad day at Disney either. Never once have I left the park thinking well that was a waste of $100 (multiplied by the number of party members, plus food and souvenirs). If anything we are probably planning our next trip before we even hit MCO. Maybe we drank the Kool-Aid?
    Me either, don't know why I am addicted the way I am. It just makes me happy and the energy I get to walk the park is crazy. Has to be the good endorphins. When try to walk here at home have to push myself.
    TRACEY

6. Likes baldburke liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baldburke View Post
    I usually feel this way. Not this trip. Another friend of mine and I had been planning a trip next year for his birthday again. I called him and told him I am not going. He was shocked, but after I explained it to him, he agreed.
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: