Quantcast Dinner shows for adults!

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dinner shows for adults!

Can you recommend any dinner shows that dear hubby and I would enjoy! Thanks!
    Beach Club Villa's 10/03
    Portofino Bay and Beach Club Villa's 10/04
    Saratoga Springs Resort 10/05
    Pop Century and Beach Club Villa's 10/06
    Boardwalk Villas 06/11

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Any of the dinner shows that Disney has are typically family oriented. I have enjoyed the Hoop de Doo but have had others adults tell me they hated it and would never return. I thought the Luau was kind of hokey - others have told me they enjoy it very much. It's hard to know what you might like - or not!!
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for your input I was looking at the Luau or I thought we could just have dinner at the PV? DH has never been to that resort and I stayed there many, many years ago .
    Beach Club Villa's 10/03
    Portofino Bay and Beach Club Villa's 10/04
    Saratoga Springs Resort 10/05
    Pop Century and Beach Club Villa's 10/06
    Boardwalk Villas 06/11

Post Thanks / Like

We saw Hoop Dee Doo on our last trip. It was our first time there in 20 years of trips to WDW. It was cute, worth a one-time attendance. The food was yummy. We've also enjoyed the Luau a couple of times. It's a toss-up for me. I'd say the luau's food is slightly better.
    1994 PO
    '96 GF (h'moon)
    '02 Cont. tower
    '03 WL
    '05 WL
    '06 GF, WL
    '07 ASMo
    '08 joined DVC: SSR, BWV
    '09 BCV, SSR
    '10 HHI, BCV/BWV
    '11 BLT
    '12 AKL, Dream
    '13 BCV, Fantasy, HHI
    '14 BCV, OKW, HHI
    '15 BCV, HHI, AKL
    '16 BLT, OKW, AKL, SSR, Fantasy
    '17 BLT, GF, AKL, BC
    '18 Wonder

Post Thanks / Like

We love the Hoop Dee Doo Revue & always try to see it on each trip. The Luau is one of my mom's favorites - pretty typical show. Both are fun with good food but neither is a romantic or exceedingly special night out. You could add a carriage ride to the Hoop Dee Doo because the pick up location is very close to Pioneer Hall or perhaps just a different meal all together - 'Ohana, Narcoossee's, Citricos or Cali Grill might be better options depending on what you are trying to get out of the evening.

No matter what you choose a walk on Poly or GF beach/deck is always nice & relaxing. And be sure not to miss the Electrical Water Pageant & Wishes which can be seen from Vaio us points on the Lagoon. Another option still would be a dessert party or ferry or even still a cruise along the lagoon. There are private voyages ad well as the Pirate & Pals Cruise out of the Contemporary resort which is loads of fun.

Post Thanks / Like

Hoop-Dee-Doo. DH and I have been with our whole family, and just the two of us and have enjoyed it each time.

It is a fun, corny show, but if you've never done it, I think it is worth a visit, at least once.
    Heather aka ibelieveindisneymagic
    INTERCOT Staff

Engaged at the castle!
    My Disney Home is POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

We have never done Hoop de Doo, even tho we hear mostly great things about it. Just don't think it's our cup of tea.

We have done the Luau once. It was nice, we enjoyed it, but wouldn't spend the money to do it again. We thought the food was just OK. We feel Ohana's food is much better. The show was also just OK. Fun to do once, but not something I would probably ever consider doing again.
    Denise

Resorts we've stayed at in 20+ trips: ASMo, ASMu, ASSp, PC, CSR, CBR, POR, POFQ, WL, AKL Jambo, AKL Kidani, Poly, Contemporary, BC, YC, BWV, OKW, SSR, Swan, Shades of Green, Vero Beach, Disneyland Resort

Next Trip: ???

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: