After dropping off the rental car we got to California Adventure about an hour after opening. We got a fast pass right away for Radiator Springs Racers for later in the day and then stood in the stand by line for an hour to give it a ride too. So cool. We both loved it. We had some lunch at Flo's V8 Diner. I have to be gluten free. They were very helpful with that. The new attraction, Luigi's Rollicking Roadsters was never running today. For some reason the ride doesn't work in the rain. Even with just a light mist like today. Tow Maters Junk Yard Jamboree was fun though. We went through Bugs Life. Pretty cute! We even took a ride on Heimlich's Chew Chew Train!
Tower of Terror was next. Love that ride. Down the street from there we met Spider-Man and Captain America. Monsters Inc was cute and we were given a buddy pass so no waiting. Soarin was a 40 minute wait. A favorite of ours. We had burgers at Smoke Jumpers Grill afterwards. Again very helpful with the gluten free menu. Back to Cars Land to use our fast pass. California Screamin next A first for us. DH said he hated me for making him ride it! I loved it. We did a little shopping be heading to Magic Kingdom for the parade and fireworks. Yes, we did get to see the fireworks. Well worth the trip.
Hopefully the weather holds out so we can see them again.