Quantcast Thoughts on Fastpass+ - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by disneynarula View Post
    I have an excel sheet where I keep everything straight for our trip. The first thing I note are the Extra Magic Hours...
    I do something similar though I use a Word document instead of a spreadsheet. I, too, like to be able to look at my document and not rely strictly on my phone to keep track of our plans. What you do is a bit more extensive than my system though.
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by disneynarula View Post
    I have an excel sheet where I keep everything straight for our trip.
    I do this as well. My current xlsx file has 4 sheets --

"Costs" - Where I detail all the trip cost -- Room, Tickets, Flights (including all flight information --Departure and arrival times, Flight number, etc.), etc.

"Day Planner" - Where I list all the parks/water parks/Disney Springs hours, fireworks/closing shows, special events, etc. Hours include EMH and are color coded for either Morning (yellow) or Evening (peach? dusky color) This page also has my reservation information - room, flights, ADRs (if/when applicable,) FP+ options (under park selected)

"EMH Attractions" -- Where I list all the current EMH attractions by Morning or Evening, sorted and color coded as to where in the park they are located. [And just because I am silly, and directionally challenged, I have listed the lands in a clockwise path from each park entrance.)

"Pandora" - Where I list all the current information on the new Pandora section of Animal Kingdom. (This gets changed as new 'lands' open up in the different parks -- Next will [probably] be "Star Wars")

I print out the Day Planner and EMH Attractions sheets to take with me, as well as give to family members (at home) so they will know where I am at any time....just in case.

I don't know if the is Disney OCD or just being *bleep* retentive. LOL
    -Bud

Walt Disney World:
    9/03 - CBR
    1/09 - BWV
    9/05; 2/07; 12/07; 9/08; 9/09; 9/10; 9/11; 12/13; 12/17; 4/18; 10/18, 4/23 - PC
    5/15 - POR
    1/22 - ASMO
    10/22 - ASMU

Disneyland: 12/15 - Paradise Pier Hotel

Next up: ???

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=

I print out the Day Planner and EMH Attractions sheets to take with me, as well as give to family members (at home) so they will know where I am at any time....just in case.

I don't know if the is Disney OCD or just being *bleep* retentive. LOL[/QUOTE]

Disney has forced this on us with the new system. I am not complaining or attempting to start a debate about Fastpass +. However, it has come to the point that you need to plan ahead and make sure those plans are backed up. I can't imagine what a hassle if somehow the App failed or I couldn't connect to the WiFi. We have a party of 7 and there is less of a chance of being able to squeeze something in last minute if there is a snag. I don't totally hate the new system and it is nice to know that we can sleep in some mornings and then go to the parks and still use a Fastpass. However, I have scheduled the mornings that we are allowed to sleep in based on park calendars and schedules.
    Too many trips to count!
    Disneyland!
    DisneyWorld!
    Disneyland Paris!
    Coming soon Tokyo!
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE

I have stayed at: All Star Movies, All Star Music, Pop Century, Art of Animation, Port Orleans Riverside, Caribbean Beach Resort, Saratoga Springs Resort

Post Thanks / Like

Very helpful information! Thanks everyone!!!!

Julie
    º0º emerzmom º0º
    Disney Vacations:
    DL: 81,00,01,02,04,05,06,08
    WDW: 98,99,00,01,02,03(x2),04(x2),05,,07,09,11,12,13(x2 ),14,15,16
    Next trip Nov 2017

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: