Quantcast Baltimore Birthday Trip

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Harrisonburg, VA--too far from the magic!
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Baltimore Birthday Trip

I'm taking my sister to see a play in Baltimore next week to celebrate her birthday. She had also requested a visit to the aquarium. The play is at the Hippodrome and we'll have 2 days in the city. Is there anything else we should try to see (it's just the two of us...she's 26 and I'm 33).

I'm also trying to plan a few special meals for her. We aren't picky eaters and love steak, seafood, Italian, and Asian.

Please help me with some ideas! We've been to DC many times but I've only flown out of Baltimore to get to Orlando

Thanks!
    șoș Tiffany șoș

Many trips offsite growing up
    2/08 CBR
    10/09 Pop/POFQ
    12/09-1/10 POR/CR
    10/10 POLY
    12/11 POFQ

Next Up:
    POFQ 10/14 - 11/14

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

The shopping is fun at the Inner City Harbour. Cheesecake Factory. Aquarium is great! Also, Ft. McHenry is an interesting place to visit. You can take a boat or drive over. Not a large park but the history is fascinating and really brought to life. An hour or so would cover it all ( at fort). Have a nice visit!
    We'll Go On....Off To Neverland

Wishes!

It's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow....Where Dreams Really Do Come True

Never Forget It was All Started By A Mouse....TTFN

Post Thanks / Like

I second the Cheesecake Factory, if you like baseball maybe see a game (I don't know the ball game schedule), if you like history there are ships in the harbor that you can tour. The aquarium is there too.
    Rita (aka NJGIRL)

Post Thanks / Like

If you are heading up to Baltimore from VA, I'ld have to second the Aquarium and Ft. McHenry. The inner Harbor can get a little old real quick. There are a lot of store and restaurants there. Yes Cheesecake Factory is there, but they jack their already inflated prices due to the tourist location. The ships are pretty cool to see, but I do not think I would pay to go on them again. Just wasn't that impressed.

If you are looking for a nice relaxing afternoon, I might suggest heading to historic downtown Annapolis. It is very pretty, and in my humble opinion, a lot safer.
    It is my dream to one day pilot the monorails around the Seven Seas Lagoon....where's my star!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Red face

The aquarium is great! I missed when you said the trip is so here is info about upcoming home games for the O's. They are in town 5/19-5/21 against the Mariners. Then they are away and return on 5/25-5/27 against the Astros. Then there is the doubleheader on 5/28 against the White Sox. And 5/29-5/31 against the Rays. The Science Center is on the other side of the harbor across the water from the aquarium and they have an IMAX and planetarium plus exhibits. There is a Ripley's Believe it or Not at one of the Harborplace pavilions which have shops and restaurants. There are paddle boats you can take out on the water for a half hour. If you like animals the Maryland Zoo is close but it is small and I think there is a shuttle if you don't want to drive. Besides Cheesecake Factory there is a Hard Rock Cafe and a Bubba Gump Shrimp Company. Have a great trip!

Post Thanks / Like

The Baltimore Aquarium is so awesome and much more time consuming than one would think so if visiting give yourself ample time bc there are so many great interactive displays & exhibits.

Harrisonburg, VA--too far from the magic!
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the advice!
    șoș Tiffany șoș

Many trips offsite growing up
    2/08 CBR
    10/09 Pop/POFQ
    12/09-1/10 POR/CR
    10/10 POLY
    12/11 POFQ

Next Up:
    POFQ 10/14 - 11/14

Post Thanks / Like

Red face

When is your trip? Let us know how it was upon your return.

Post Thanks / Like

Red face

How was the trip? What did you see and do?

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: