Quantcast Petition for Flik and Princess Atta at Walt Disney World!

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Post Petition for Flik and Princess Atta at Walt Disney World!

You probably all want to know that I love the Disney and Pixar movie "A Bug's Life." And my favorite characters from the movie are Flik and Princess Atta. So if you are a fan of "A Bug's Life" and Flik and Atta, then you can talk to me. I would also like to share a special petition to have Flik and Princess Atta meet and greet at It's Tough to Be a Bug at Animal Kingdom at Walt Disney World. As well as Flik is meeting at A Bug's Land at Disneyland, California, he should be meeting at his own land at Walt Disney World in Florida too! If you agree, you can sign the petition. If you have any questions, feel free to ask or PM me for more information. But please be polite and respectful to me. Okay? Because I'm a Disney fan whose in love and full of passion for this underrated Disney & Pixar film. Feel free to share your thoughts about this film too!
    Last edited by Mickey'sGirl; 01-02-2015 at 01:10 PM. Reason: removed outside link as per TOS

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought Flik was doing Meet and Greets at AK in WDW?

He's not a common every day character, but I thought he does occasionally show up. Has all this FP+ stuff killed the one off character meet and greets as well?

Never seen Princess Atta myself...

Post Thanks / Like

Well he is doing regular meet-&-greets at A Bug's Land in Disneyland, which makes me think that he should be doing regular meet-&-greets at Animal Kingdom at It's Tough to Be a Bug! Flik and Atta can have their own world in both Disneyland and Disney World. At A Bug's Land and at It's Tough to Be a Bug! in front of the Tree of Life on Discovery Island at Animal Kingdom. That's what the petition is for.

Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately I think you're fighting a lost cause here, as I highly doubt Flik would ever return to AK (more so Princess Atta), regularly anyway
    Cruises:
    Feb 12-16, 2012 (Dream), Oct 20-27, 2012 (Fantasy Eastern), Sept 8-12, 2013 (Dream) Jan 20-24, 2014 (Magic) Sept 14-18, 2015 (Dream) Sept 25-29, 2017 (Dream) Sept 22-29, 2018 (Fantasy Eastern) Sept 23-27, 2019 (Dream)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Petition Link:

If you don't know what I'm talking about, you can check out the petition

It already has 1153 signatures!

Last edited by Mickey'sGirl; 01-03-2015 at 11:47 AM. Reason: removed link as per INTERCOTs TOS

Post Thanks / Like

Believe me, I know exactly what you're referring to (I've seen it all over the internet). But just because something has a petition, doesn't mean anything
    Cruises:
    Feb 12-16, 2012 (Dream), Oct 20-27, 2012 (Fantasy Eastern), Sept 8-12, 2013 (Dream) Jan 20-24, 2014 (Magic) Sept 14-18, 2015 (Dream) Sept 25-29, 2017 (Dream) Sept 22-29, 2018 (Fantasy Eastern) Sept 23-27, 2019 (Dream)

Post Thanks / Like

They were in the parade at DHS. They could be in lots of places. I thought they were good characters to have.
    Boardwalk
    Animal Kingdom Jambo
    Coronado Springs
    POP
    POP
    POP
    POP
    Riverside

Post Thanks / Like

They were out at the 5K yesterday morning.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TracyR View Post
    Well he is doing regular meet-&-greets at A Bug's Land in Disneyland, which makes me think that he should be doing regular meet-&-greets at Animal Kingdom at It's Tough to Be a Bug! Flik and Atta can have their own world in both Disneyland and Disney World. At A Bug's Land and at It's Tough to Be a Bug! in front of the Tree of Life on Discovery Island at Animal Kingdom. That's what the petition is for.
    When my wife and I worked at WDW, we'd see Flik *a lot* at AK's Conservation Station - along with Jiminy Cricket. I have pics to prove it....
    Former WDW Magic Kingdom Cast Member (2001-2010): Main Street Parades/WDWRR Engineer/Conductor; Frontierland Attractions; Tomorrowland Attractions

Last: Sep '14 (Coronado Springs)
    Next:Oct 2015: MNSSHP

Have you ever dreamed the dreams of the children...?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Main Street Jim View Post
    When my wife and I worked at WDW, we'd see Flik *a lot* at AK's Conservation Station - along with Jiminy Cricket. I have pics to prove it....
    He isn't there anymore (the only characters there are Rafiki, and Chip and Dale)
    Cruises: