Quantcast Episode 72 - From Grandy to Grande

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

View Poll Results: Take It or Leave It: Christmas & New Years at Disney

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Take It

6 37.50%
  • Leave It

10 62.50%
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Episode 72 - From Grandy to Grande

The Cast: Gary O’Brien, Christine Warner, Cindy Jachrimo & John Yaglenski

It’s the Holiday Edition and America’s Barista FAIL. *Weather Temp Check.

What’s going on holiday wise in the parks? *Who is going to find the Purple Cat? *Fisticuffs at the frozen castle lighting - does look beautiful though. *Universal Grinchmas and Macy’s Parade.

Christine Loves New York - it’s just like the slogan!

Comedy Warehouse Holiday Special.

The WDW Christmas Special taped and we don’t know anyone who is making appearances.

The Love Boat mention - John does his Issac impression and no one can see it.

From Grandy to Grande

#runICOT is right around the corner.

John does his Bryant Gumbell impression. *Good luck to you. *Gary laughs. *This makes John happy.

Buy a wrist band for $10 - help us help Thyroid Cancer Research and Awareness. *Raising funds have been tough going. *Are we at the time of year when people are donated out? http://www.intercot.com/shop/donate/band.asp

Take It or Leave It - Christmas & New Years at Disney World. *Gary takes it. Christine - takes it. *John takes it as well… and Cindy - takes it. *It’s unanimous.

The new Polynesian renderings.

Foodtrucks.

In-App ticket purchases.

John’s Dad grumps about the FastPass system.

Memory Maker

Star Wars Galactic Breakfast

Inside Out otherwise known as Body Wars II

>> Listen, Download, Stream, Love, Share...
    John - aka. The Master Control Program
    Owner, Chairman & Chief Imagination Officer - INTERCOT

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Thank you!

Thank you guys for keeping the podcast up and running through the holidays. It helped pass the time today during the SLOW holidays.

I'm a "Leave it". I've been in the parks once Thanksgiving. Never again. Now to enjoy a holiday, I will do Late September for Halloween and Early December for Chirstmas to enjoy decorations.

But Christine's story about Cast Members takes me back to when Disney was so magic you could cry.

By the way, we did "Into the Woods" for the Stone Family Christmas Disney movie. The 13 year old was a bit shocked it was a bit dark but still loved it. What did everyone else think?

See you ALL at #runICOT. Get the T-Shirts so I can recognize you (and its for a good cause).
    Then: #runICOT 1/16
    GC Disneyland 10/15
    #runICOT 1/15
    OKW 7/14
    BWV #runICOT 1/14
    VBR and BCV 7/13
    AoA 10/12 iCOT 15th!
    VBR, OKW, Magic, & AKL 5/12
    BCV, BLT, Dream 8/11
    BWV 9/09
    AKV & DCL Magic 5/09
    POR 11/08 (no KIDS)
    BWV 6/08
    SSR 11/07
    AKL - 5/06
    Offsite 6/05
    ASM 7/99
    Offsite 3/97

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks guys!

Good morning from the east side of the east side! Nikki and I are recovering from last night's kitchen dance party - courtesy of spotify and Frexinet.

So I am drinking coffee watching my kids enjoy the 1st snow of the year ( finally!) while Nikki reminded me that as the "aunt" , she has rights to take a few pix, smile and wave...and then go back to bed.

I was so excited to have a new podcast on Christmas! I usually listen a few times over the course of a few days. Listening to Disney chit chat with Intercot really makes washing dishes and wrapping presents so much better!

Merry Christmas to all of you and all of Icot too!

Carolyn
    Carolyn & Nikki - Two sisters whose first visit was the day before the Magic began...and have been hooked ever since!

Post Thanks / Like

For the record, in defense of my status as America's Barista, I had been up since 4 a.m. that day because I was working as a bike marshall for a 15K. When you called out my name I wasn't entirely sure where I was.

I haven't seen the movie version of "Into the Woods" yet, but I loved the play. I've seen various productions of it and it's pretty solid every time. The story isn't about the "happily ever after" but, rather, what comes along with it. I imagine the transition between the granting of the wish and the aftermath is much clearer on the stage because it's separated by an intermission.
    Gary (aka dpamac)
    President, INTERCOT

Have you booked Your Magical Journey yet?

INTERCOT featuring Capn' Tom's "Ballad of the Yeti (The Yeti is Down)" remembers a grander time, when the Yeti once stood tall on Everest and functioned as he should. Download your copy of this epic and sad tale today!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: