Quantcast What's the Deal? / Thread Killer - Page 44
 
INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us
     

INTERCOT Ads
 

 
 

Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3442434445 LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 882
  1. #861
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    5,209
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Well, so far, 2021 has not started off very well. Even more political chaos, and the Covid-19 pandemic raging on worse than ever. But I'm hoping the vaccine availability gets more widespread soon, so that we can get this thing under control and my wife and I can get back to WDW. Maybe things in Washington, regardless of one's preferred political persuasion, will even get a little more calm this year. I for one, would like to see more political effort put forward to deal with the pandemic now that the election is over.
    1971 (age 15) MK was new!
    1974 off-site (Senior Trip)
    1982 off-site
    1988 off-site
    May 2002 AS-Sports, with DW & kids
    May 2004 Pop Century
    Feb 2005 Wilderness Lodge
    Oct 2006 Pop Century
    Oct 2008 Camped at Fort Wilderness
    Feb 2010 Cruise on the Wonder
    Dec 2014 POFQ for Christmas!

  2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
  3. #862
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Wilmington DE
    Posts
    1,520
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joonyer View Post
    Well, so far, 2021 has not started off very well. Even more political chaos, and the Covid-19 pandemic raging on worse than ever. But I'm hoping the vaccine availability gets more widespread soon, so that we can get this thing under control and my wife and I can get back to WDW. Maybe things in Washington, regardless of one's preferred political persuasion, will even get a little more calm this year. I for one, would like to see more political effort put forward to deal with the pandemic now that the election is over.
    This is probably more relatable to Jon's "How ya doing?" thread. Although I'm with you on some things settling in 2021. I'm hopeful that we can return to some post-COVID normalcy by spring. I know sports seem to be "managing," but it would be nice to see kids get back to more in person classes, proms and graduations. Political matters, that's a different story. I'd see at least another five years of chaos (and probably more). I'll keep politics out of it, but the media (including Disney) bears much of the blame for our current condition.
    Beth & David

    09/82 Treehouse Villas, 06/86 BVP, 10/95 CBR, 10/99 DI, 08/03 PORS, 10/05 POP, 11/06 AKL, 09/09 POLY, 10/10 Wonder, 05/11 Dream/PORS, 08/13 POLY, 11/13 GF, 04/15 POLY, 11/15 BLT, 11/16 Aulani, 03/17 BLT, 08/18 BLT, 07/19 AKL
    , 06/21 BLT

  4. Likes Cinderelley liked this post
  5. #863
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    7,780
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Why is the sound of crickets chirping so relaxing? I found a Blue Bayou Ambiance Loop on Youtube to listen to while I'm here at work. Blue Bayou has always been my favorite Disney restaurant. When I was young, I would dream of eating there as we floated by on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. My parents couldn't afford to take us at the time. The bayou scene in the California version was always my favorite with the cricket sounds and the fireflies. I was a little disappointed when the Florida version didn't have it. *sigh* Why can't Disneyland be open?
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

  6. #864
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Wilmington DE
    Posts
    1,520
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinderelley View Post
    Why is the sound of crickets chirping so relaxing? I found a Blue Bayou Ambiance Loop on Youtube to listen to while I'm here at work. Blue Bayou has always been my favorite Disney restaurant. When I was young, I would dream of eating there as we floated by on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. My parents couldn't afford to take us at the time. The bayou scene in the California version was always my favorite with the cricket sounds and the fireflies. I was a little disappointed when the Florida version didn't have it. *sigh* Why can't Disneyland be open?
    I believe their parking lots are being used to stage COVID vaccinations. Hopefully by summer (June)!
    Beth & David

    09/82 Treehouse Villas, 06/86 BVP, 10/95 CBR, 10/99 DI, 08/03 PORS, 10/05 POP, 11/06 AKL, 09/09 POLY, 10/10 Wonder, 05/11 Dream/PORS, 08/13 POLY, 11/13 GF, 04/15 POLY, 11/15 BLT, 11/16 Aulani, 03/17 BLT, 08/18 BLT, 07/19 AKL
    , 06/21 BLT

  7. Likes Cinderelley liked this post
  8. #865
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    7,780
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baldburke View Post
    I believe their parking lots are being used to stage COVID vaccinations. Hopefully by summer (June)!
    Hopefully when they open, it is the real deal. Not a watered down version like WDW.
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

  9. #866
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Capital City Of Louisiana
    Posts
    21,888
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Knock, Knock
    Frankie #1440

    INTERCOT Staff

    Every day there is sad news, but each day itself is glad news.----Found in fortune cookie at Nine Dragons Restaurant in Epcot while having lunch during INTERCOT's 10th Anniversary Meet




    But If Not

  10. #867
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Wilmington DE
    Posts
    1,520
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pjbs35a View Post
    Knock, Knock
    Who's there?
    Beth & David

    09/82 Treehouse Villas, 06/86 BVP, 10/95 CBR, 10/99 DI, 08/03 PORS, 10/05 POP, 11/06 AKL, 09/09 POLY, 10/10 Wonder, 05/11 Dream/PORS, 08/13 POLY, 11/13 GF, 04/15 POLY, 11/15 BLT, 11/16 Aulani, 03/17 BLT, 08/18 BLT, 07/19 AKL
    , 06/21 BLT

  11. #868
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Capital City Of Louisiana
    Posts
    21,888
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Atch
    Frankie #1440

    INTERCOT Staff

    Every day there is sad news, but each day itself is glad news.----Found in fortune cookie at Nine Dragons Restaurant in Epcot while having lunch during INTERCOT's 10th Anniversary Meet




    But If Not

  12. #869
    Join Date
    Oct 1997
    Location
    INTERCOT, SC
    Posts
    10,723
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Atch who? LOL.
    John - aka. The Master Control Program
    Owner, Chairman & Chief Imagination Officer - INTERCOT

  13. Likes baldburke liked this post
  14. #870
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Capital City Of Louisiana
    Posts
    21,888
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Bless you!
    Frankie #1440

    INTERCOT Staff

    Every day there is sad news, but each day itself is glad news.----Found in fortune cookie at Nine Dragons Restaurant in Epcot while having lunch during INTERCOT's 10th Anniversary Meet




    But If Not

  15. Likes baldburke liked this post
  16. #871
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    7,780
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Which Disney princess makes the best jokes?
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

  17. #872
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Wilmington DE
    Posts
    1,520
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinderelley View Post
    Which Disney princess makes the best jokes?
    Princess Leia was a bit of a smart a$$ back in the day
    Beth & David

    09/82 Treehouse Villas, 06/86 BVP, 10/95 CBR, 10/99 DI, 08/03 PORS, 10/05 POP, 11/06 AKL, 09/09 POLY, 10/10 Wonder, 05/11 Dream/PORS, 08/13 POLY, 11/13 GF, 04/15 POLY, 11/15 BLT, 11/16 Aulani, 03/17 BLT, 08/18 BLT, 07/19 AKL
    , 06/21 BLT

  18. #873
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Capital City Of Louisiana
    Posts
    21,888
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Ra-PUN-zel.
    Frankie #1440

    INTERCOT Staff

    Every day there is sad news, but each day itself is glad news.----Found in fortune cookie at Nine Dragons Restaurant in Epcot while having lunch during INTERCOT's 10th Anniversary Meet




    But If Not

  19. Likes Cinderelley liked this post
  20. #874
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    7,780
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Work has been weird lately. Lots of people coming in with unicorn outfits. People may have been quarantined for too long.
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

  21. #875
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    New London, WI
    Posts
    3,432
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baldburke View Post
    This is probably more relatable to Jon's "How ya doing?" thread. Although I'm with you on some things settling in 2021. I'm hopeful that we can return to some post-COVID normalcy by spring. I know sports seem to be "managing," but it would be nice to see kids get back to more in person classes, proms and graduations. Political matters, that's a different story. I'd see at least another five years of chaos (and probably more). I'll keep politics out of it, but the media (including Disney) bears much of the blame for our current condition.
    Totally agree with you that the media bears a huge responsibility in the political condition we find ourselves in.
    Jodie

  22. Likes baldburke liked this post
  23. #876
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Capital City Of Louisiana
    Posts
    21,888
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    The temperature in Cajun Country has gone from 18 to 80 to 40 in a couple of weeks.

    Global Warming?!?
    Frankie #1440

    INTERCOT Staff

    Every day there is sad news, but each day itself is glad news.----Found in fortune cookie at Nine Dragons Restaurant in Epcot while having lunch during INTERCOT's 10th Anniversary Meet




    But If Not

  24. Likes baldburke liked this post
  25. #877
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Wilmington DE
    Posts
    1,520
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pjbs35a View Post
    The temperature in Cajun Country has gone from 18 to 80 to 40 in a couple of weeks.

    Global Warming?!?
    They are calling for a warmer than average March. We are starting to see the affects of it in the mid-Atlantic now. Was the groundhog wrong?
    Beth & David

    09/82 Treehouse Villas, 06/86 BVP, 10/95 CBR, 10/99 DI, 08/03 PORS, 10/05 POP, 11/06 AKL, 09/09 POLY, 10/10 Wonder, 05/11 Dream/PORS, 08/13 POLY, 11/13 GF, 04/15 POLY, 11/15 BLT, 11/16 Aulani, 03/17 BLT, 08/18 BLT, 07/19 AKL
    , 06/21 BLT

  26. Likes PopPhan liked this post
  27. #878
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    7,780
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baldburke View Post
    They are calling for a warmer than average March. We are starting to see the affects of it in the mid-Atlantic now. Was the groundhog wrong?
    I can't wait for warmer weather!
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

  28. #879
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    5,209
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Well, It's April 1st and here in Georgia freezing temps are expected the next couple of nights, in spite of the fact that it is clearly Springtime.
    At least it's a bit warmer in Orlando for those visiting WDW this week.
    1971 (age 15) MK was new!
    1974 off-site (Senior Trip)
    1982 off-site
    1988 off-site
    May 2002 AS-Sports, with DW & kids
    May 2004 Pop Century
    Feb 2005 Wilderness Lodge
    Oct 2006 Pop Century
    Oct 2008 Camped at Fort Wilderness
    Feb 2010 Cruise on the Wonder
    Dec 2014 POFQ for Christmas!

  29. #880
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    7,780
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    It was in the 90s today, and I was loving it.
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

 
Company
Advertising
Guest Relations
Community
Discussion Boards
Podcast
Newsletter
Shop
Social
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Pinterest
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Enter your email address below to receive our newsletter:
INTERCOT Logo PRIVACY STATEMENT / DISCLAIMER | DISCUSSION BOARD RULES
Since 1997 INTERCOT - a Levelbest Communications Website. This is not an official Disney website.
> Levelbest Network Site