Quantcast Wishes/ Parades/Frozen Meet and Greet and FP+

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wishes/ Parades/Frozen Meet and Greet and FP+

It is really possible that every slot is full for FP+ for the Frozen meet and greet? The parades and fireworks too?

That's fine if it's true. I can deal with it.

Or is it a glitch of some sort?
    Too many trips to count!
    Disneyland!
    DisneyWorld!
    Disneyland Paris!
    Coming soon Tokyo!
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE

I have stayed at: All Star Movies, All Star Music, Pop Century, Art of Animation, Port Orleans Riverside, Caribbean Beach Resort, Saratoga Springs Resort

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EricJ View Post
    Frozen M&G's have become the New Cindy's Breakfast for FP+...Snooze and lose.

Wishes and FoF Parade are harder, but they can be done, and they're on my list, whereas I wasn't so lucky with A&E
    (Although that's making sure it's a night with Wishes, as some nights might be postponed due to two or three MNSSHP's a week through September and October.)
    The parades and fireworks are tough to get because it only happens once per day, if that.

When I booked 60 days in advance, at midnight, Wishes was only available towards the end of my stay.

Post Thanks / Like

The Frozen meet and greet is extremely low capacity. I read in at least one posting (though I have no idea if the information was accurate or how they estimated it), that the total hourly capacity was around 100 people per hour with only a small percentage allocated to fastpass+.
    I would assume that getting one of these "gold tickets" is probably a rare bit of luck even for those carefully planning in advance.

Post Thanks / Like

Believe me there was no "snoozing" on my part. I was on the system as soon as my window opened.

This is insanity. DD is just going to have to be forgo this experience because there is no way I am standing in line for hours to meet Anna and Elsa.

At lease she doesn't know about it... yet.

I am not loving this FastPass plus so far. This isn't my first trip to Disney by any means and I am totally confused about this system.
    Too many trips to count!
    Disneyland!
    DisneyWorld!
    Disneyland Paris!
    Coming soon Tokyo!
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE

I have stayed at: All Star Movies, All Star Music, Pop Century, Art of Animation, Port Orleans Riverside, Caribbean Beach Resort, Saratoga Springs Resort

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by disneynarula View Post
    Believe me there was no "snoozing" on my part. I was on the system as soon as my window opened.

This is insanity. DD is just going to have to be forgo this experience because there is no way I am standing in line for hours to meet Anna and Elsa.

I am not loving this FastPass plus so far. This isn't my first trip to Disney by any means and I am totally confused about this system.
    I know it's not ideal, but hopefully disney does decide to continue other ways to see A&E. The HS stuff is supposed to end soon but maybe they'll keep certain aspects around.

Who knows. Maybe the standby line will be more manageable in October.

Post Thanks / Like

I can't believe that Frozen is still such a hot item. I loved the movie, but the attention that it has gotten amazes me.
    Have A Magical Day-1970-1989-offsite, 2002-DLR, 2003-DLR, 2005-Sports, 2007-All Music, 2008-POP, December 12-21 2009-Pop, January 16-18, 2010-Disneyland. Disney Sports-Feb 1-6, 2012, Disneyland-December 7 and 8, 2012, DIsney Pop-Feb 1-5, 2013 (my son's first trip.)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by disneynarula View Post

Ditto. I got completely shut out of A&E FastPasses as well and today was 60 days for us exactly. I finally figured out the booking system, but at first I was totally confused by the "Options" before I figured out I could change them individually. We aren't giving up completely on the A&E meet, we're going to make that our first stop on a rope-drop morning.
    ~Nikki~
    Last Trip: February 2024
    Next Trips: April 2024

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: