Quantcast Random Acts of Kindness at Disney

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Random Acts of Kindness at Disney

We just got back from a trip at Disney World, using the Magic Bands for the first time. We loved them! SO easy! What we missed, however, was the ability to give away FastPasses that we didn't need. We used to do that all the time, especially on excessive wait attractions like Toy Story Mania, Test Track and Expedition Everest.

How have YOU found ways to implement random acts of kindness? We need to make a list for our next trip!
    ~Maureen

"All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them."~Walt Disney

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

We will miss this too! It was a great feeling to hand someone just walking in fastpasses for a popular attraction. A little Disney magic!

Some ideas - bring extra glow sticks from the dollar store and give to kids whose parents tell them no to the expensive glow items while waiting for a night parade. Give your seat up on the bus - just because. Help someone who looks lost. Be extra nice to CM and send an email recognizing great service - they get recognized for these emails.

It is fun to share the Disney magic!
    "If you can dream it, you can do it."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by iheartdisney View Post
    We just got back from a trip at Disney World, using the Magic Bands for the first time. We loved them! SO easy! What we missed, however, was the ability to give away FastPasses that we didn't need. We used to do that all the time, especially on excessive wait attractions like Toy Story Mania, Test Track and Expedition Everest.

How have YOU found ways to implement random acts of kindness? We need to make a list for our next trip!
    I know! I would look for a sweet-looking newlywed couple, or a person with a child, and loved to give the unused fastpasses away, especially for something like Toy Story Mania, where they were a big deal!

I decorated our room with a tiny Christmas tree when we went last year, loaded with tiny lights, glass slippers, and Mickeys. As we were leaving our resort, I looked for just the right little sweetie to give it to, and quickly asked her Mom if it was OK to offer it. She smiled and said her little girl had wanted one for her room, and the look in her child's eyes was enough to make me tear up right there. She thanked and thanked me.

We also searched for the right person to give our coveted seats in the Mexican outdoor eating area by the lake, right about fireworks time. After fending off very rude people stalking us while we were just getting started with our meal, (one pushy girl even asked, "How long do you think ya'll will be?" !), we were happy to catch the eye of a tired dad carrying a toddler and pushing a stroller while his wife struggled to carry trays. Made both our nights!
    91 Co
    8 M
    00,1,2 S
    3 CB 25
    4 P,Mu,AKL
    5 S
    6 Pp,CB,G 30
    7 S/D,CB
    8 CB,G 30
    9 Mu,CBP/Or,P
    10 CBP,P
    11 Mu,Do/Ret,P