Quantcast Be our guest fast pass

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Be our guest fast pass

When can you book a fast pass to be our guest? Is it 180 days out or 60? I keep trying and it's telling me nothing is available and I'm not sure if its because they are all gone or I can't yet. Thanks in advance

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok thanks. I'm trying to get lunch. We already have dinner ADR for our last night there but I want to try both.

Post Thanks / Like

How do you do the fastpass for this?
    77-85:Day Trips at Easter
    88:Fort Wilderness
    91:Swan(Honeymoon)
    99:Wilderness Lodge
    00:Caribbean Beach
    02:POR
    03:Coronado Springs/Polynesian
    04:POR/Polynesian
    06:POR
    07:POR
    08:POR
    09:Polynesian

12:POR
    14:POR

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by We LOVE Disney View Post
    How do you do the fastpass for this?
    https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/Login.aspx

You have to go on the MDE app to get your number, it's different than your confirmation number. I found the number under my reservations, then under tickets I believe.

Post Thanks / Like

So it's not invite only still?

Post Thanks / Like

In June 2013 the line was out all the way past the bridge and around the corner. It seemed like a long line for lunch but we wanted to try it badly. It took about 30 min to get inside and another 10-15 minutes to get to the ordering kiosk.

They were handing out umbrellas for shade and cups of water for those waiting in line. I had never seen such a thing at Disney World.

In my opinion it was worth the wait, the food was good (roast beef) and the atmosphere was AMAZING! If you ask DW and DD they wouldn't agree about the food and I can't seem to talk them into going back next month.
    August 1989- Caribbean Beach Resort
    July 1996- Swan
    July 1998- Contemporary Resort
    May 2010- Boardwalk
    October 2011-POP!
    June 2013 - Off Property
    July 2014- Off Property
    October 2014 - AKL
    April 2015 - POP!
    June 2015 - ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EricJ View Post
    IF you have a 12-digit number on your Reservation ID, and not a letter-number alphabet-soup (the 12 digit number should be on your My Disney Experience page, next to your name and under your green Card icon), you should be able to use it.
    Most guests don't, and probably won't be able to use their Card number until 60 days out--At which point Disney may send e-mail reminders to get your attraction FP+'s in, with the proper number included.

Haven't gotten mine yet, but pretty sure that's how it works. Would I be right in guessing most of the folks saying "I didn't need an e-mail!" were probably already within the two-month window?
    I have 87 days left. I found the number under "my plans" and then selected "parks and tickets" (I think that's what it's called) and there was a number on the top, that's what I used.

Post Thanks / Like

Darn, my reservation number has letters in it too so it won't work . Guess we'll maybe just stand in line.
    77-85:Day Trips at Easter
    88:Fort Wilderness
    91:Swan(Honeymoon)
    99:Wilderness Lodge
    00:Caribbean Beach
    02:POR
    03:Coronado Springs/Polynesian
    04:POR/Polynesian
    06:POR
    07:POR
    08:POR
    09:Polynesian

12:POR
    14:POR

Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't panic. We were able to get one only a few days ahead of time with our reservation #. And no, we didn't get the email, just went right to the link and voila. That was in January, so it's been open to all with room ressies for a while.
    ~M.~

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
    11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come
    Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me.

Post Thanks / Like

Those of you trying to get the FP for BoG, I posted this in the other thread, but since we are discussing it again here, let me post again:

Those of you finding only a number which contains 2 letters in it, that isn't the only number/code you have... Yes, you do have a 12 digit reservation code.. You can get the number in a few ways...

1) Log onto your MDE account... Go to your reservations page... The code will be listed there... do not use the number code under your magic bands.. That is the magic band/theme park ticket code... Won't work.. You can also go to your Magic Band page on the MDE site... When you go to customize your band, your 12 digit reservation number will be there.. Again, NOT THE MAGIC BAND CODE.. this number is different...If this fails:

2) use the MDE app... Under the reservations section of the app, click on your rooms and package option... The 12 digit code will be there.. if that fails:

3) If you are using Magical Express, the 12 digit reservation number is on the tags... And if that fails:

4) Call or email and ask for your 12 digit confirmation code

Believe me, I used this last year and it worked... Never received an email or text.... A friend from here provided me with the site, I registered, booked, and enjoyed BoG...
    Son of Jor-El.. Kneel before Zod...

TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Post Thanks / Like

I am trying to get BOG fastpasses for early August, so around 40 days out. Should this be hard to get at this point? I have been trying for weeks, for two different days in August, and never find them available.

I believe that I used my confirmation code with the letters rather than the 12 digit code when I linked my reservations to MDE. I tried to go back in and link my reservations with the 12 digit code, but it says they are already linked.

So, do I just need to keep trying and hoping for a fastpass cancellation?

Thank you!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by spcjquinn View Post
    I am trying to get BOG fastpasses for early August, so around 40 days out. Should this be hard to get at this point? I have been trying for weeks, for two different days in August, and never find them available.

I believe that I used my confirmation code with the letters rather than the 12 digit code when I linked my reservations to MDE. I tried to go back in and link my reservations with the 12 digit code, but it says they are already linked.

Thank you!!
    someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but it's my understanding that if you're getting the "no fastpasses available, select another day" message 30-60 days out, it means that the selection window has not opened for those dates yet. In my experience with getting BOG fp's (this was back in march) the window has only opened 2-3 weeks before the actual date, not at a set 60 day window, or any set window for that matter, but again, I could be wrong about that.
    Apr 2007 - ASMu
    Apr 2008 - Offsite
    Nov 2009 - ASMu
    Feb 2011 - CBR
    Aug 2011 - ASMu
    Aug 2012 - POFQ
    Sept 2013 - POR/AKV
    Mar 2014 - AKV
    Aug 2014 - AKV
    June 2015 - VGC/Aulani
    Nov 2015 - POP
    Aug 2016 - CSR/AKV
    Oct 2017 - AKV/BLT

Post Thanks / Like

This has been my experience. Around 25-30 days. Good Luck!
    91 Co
    8 M
    00,1,2 S
    3 CB 25
    4 P,Mu,AKL
    5 S
    6 Pp,CB,G 30
    7 S/D,CB
    8 CB,G 30
    9 Mu,CBP/Or,P
    10 CBP,P
    11 Mu,Do/Ret,P
    12 Mu,CB,AA AK
    13 P 35
    14 P,CB,Mu
    15 P,FQ,C,M,S

Post Thanks / Like

The fastpass for lunch, if you are able to get one, won't be available until about 30 days from your trip. It has nothing to do with the 180 day mark and other ADR's.
    Been there, Haven't done it all...GOING BACK!!!

Next trip "Home" - September 3-10th 2016 at the Beach Club Resort! Giannas 1st trip to WDW!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, we got ours for the first week of May about 3 weeks prior. We used the link from this site (did not get an email invitation) worked fine!
    Angela
    Next Trip--40th Birthday at Contemporary--September

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by spcjquinn View Post

Thank you!!
    The BoG fastpasses have nothing to do with MDE and are not tied to MDE in any way... I assume you used the link to the special website for the fastpasses? If so, when you register, it will not accept your confirmation number which contain the letters... You have to use the 12 digit number without letters...

Also, the fastpasses though the special site, I believe, come online anywhere up to 30 days out from your resort reservation... You will not find the option to select BoG on MDE...

TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

Post Thanks / Like

Worked great. Was able to get same day prime lunch time seating today.
    12/1987 Off site
    12/2000 All star movies
    7/2001 Coronado springs
    7/2001 Animal kingdom lodge
    12/2001 All star music
    7/2003 Port Orleans
    7/2003 All star sports
    7/2004 Pop Century
    7/2010 All star movies
    7/2011 Pop Century
    3/2013 Pop Century
    4/2013 All star movies

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DizneyFreak2002 View Post
    The BoG fastpasses have nothing to do with MDE and are not tied to MDE in any way
    I think they actually may be linked to your MDE account. I had registered with BoG for our January trip and booked the FP. Now when I signing to BoG it brings up our August trip without my entering a res nbr.
    - Lynn -
    INTERCOT Staff: Theme Parks, DVC

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VWL Mom View Post
    I think they actually may be linked to your MDE account. I had registered with BoG for our January trip and booked the FP. Now when I signing to BoG it brings up our August trip without my entering a res nbr.
    The BOG fastpass site will pull info from your trip and traveling party info from MDE via your 12-digit reservation number. But your BOG FP info does not flow back to your MDE page or app, and thus will not show up when looking at MDE.

(and you cannot book a BOG FP from the MDE site)
    1971 (age 15) MK was new!
    1974 off-site (Senior Trip)
    1982 off-site
    1988 off-site
    May 2002 AS-Sports, with DW & kids
    May 2004 Pop Century
    Feb 2005 Wilderness Lodge
    Oct 2006 Pop Century
    Oct 2008 Camped at Fort Wilderness
    Feb 2010 Cruise on the Wonder
    Dec 2014 POFQ for Christmas!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joonyer View Post
    The BOG fastpass site will pull info from your trip and traveling party info from MDE via your 12-digit reservation number. But your BOG FP info does not flow back to your MDE page or app, and thus will not show up when looking at MDE.

(and you cannot book a BOG FP from the MDE site)
    Exactly, and thus the FP for BoG is not tied to MDE... Thank you for backing up what i said...

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: