Quantcast Disney VIP Tour Services: The Ultimate Day at Star Wars™ Weekends

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Disney VIP Tour Services: The Ultimate Day at Star Wars™ Weekends

The Force Is Strong with This One
    Pay tribute to the greatest saga ever told with this first-time tour, presented by Disney VIP Tour Services.

By decree of the Jedi Council, a limited number of lucky Guests can gain special access to several interstellar offerings at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Prepare yourself for The Ultimate Day at Star Wars Weekends!

Don’t miss this chance to blast off into hyperspace alongside your VIP guide for a series of exclusive experiences, including:

Premium seating for Star Wars Weekends shows at the Premiere Theater, such as Stars of the Saga—a Star Wars-themed talk show that’s as entertaining as it is surprising
    Expedited access to attractions like Star Tours - The Adventures Continue, Toy Story Midway Mania! and The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
    Private continental breakfast at The Hollywood Brown Derby
    Reserved viewing location during the Legends of the Force Motorcade
    Table-service lunch at Disney’s Hollywood Studios

Plus, after your VIP Guide concludes the tour, you’re invited to continue this adventure by discovering the perfect end to your Ultimate Day—whether exploring the park on your own or enjoying a VIP viewing and dessert party for the all-new Symphony in the Stars Fireworks!

The Ultimate Day at Star Wars Weekends is available for $499 per Guest (tax not included) and takes place every Friday, Saturday and Sunday, from May 16 to June 15, 2014.

For booking, please call (407) 934-7973. Advanced reservations are highly recommended as this special tour will fill up quickly. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call. Theme park admission is not included and is required. Entertainment and Character appearances are subject to change.
    I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow!! Considering our family of 4 (all 4 of us are considered Disney adults) had a full 7 night Disney vacation, in a moderate with park tickets and dining, for as little as $2400 recently (during Thanksgiving week no less), I can't imagine dropping $2000 on a one day event! A family of 4 could potentially have another vacation for the cost of this!
    Denise

Resorts we've stayed at in 20+ trips: ASMo, ASMu, ASSp, PC, CSR, CBR, POR, POFQ, WL, AKL Jambo, AKL Kidani, Poly, Contemporary, BC, YC, BWV, OKW, SSR, Swan, Shades of Green, Vero Beach, Disneyland Resort

Next Trip: ???

Post Thanks / Like

Really expensive for what you get. It doesn't even include park admission!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Really expensive for what you get. It doesn't even include park admission!

1) Yep.
    2) But, remember that P.T.Barnum lives at WDW and DHS.
    Average Banjo Picker. Pretty-Good Sailing Master. Newly Ordained.

Post Thanks / Like

That is just crazy expensive ... and I don't see a ton of really neat "perks". I know crowds are crazy during SWW, but that just can't be worth it!
    Heather aka ibelieveindisneymagic
    INTERCOT Staff

Engaged at the castle!
    My Disney Home is POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

I couldn't justify it, but man would I try to!!
    Jennifer (aka Mickey'sGirl)
    INTERCOT Staff: Guests with Special Needs, Dining and Disney Characters

Last trip: March 2016 - Fantasy
    Next trip: Aug 2017 - Aulani

I am a Galactic Hero once more!

Post Thanks / Like

The funniest part is when they say you are invited to tour the park on your own at the end of the day. WOW!

Post Thanks / Like

If I had a bunch of money to blow I would be all over this but I don't. So I will be touring on my own..... 10 days and counting.
    82 84 85 Apr00 MGV, Jan03 LTV, Sep03 ASMu, Mar04 SVR, Sept04 Pop, Sep05 SSR, Dec06 SSR, Oct07 WLV, Oct09 THV, Oct10 AKL, Oct11 AKL, Oct12 THV, Feb13 CBR, Sept13 BLT/BWV, Apr14 BLT/VB , Jun14 BCV, July14 AKL, Jan15 SSR/DCL, June15 BCV/OKW/VB, Nov15 DCL/Poly, Apr16 GF

Post Thanks / Like

I actually went on this tour this past weekend. I signed up because although I've been to Disney a million times, I've never gone during Star Wars weekend. I went with one of my sons and I wanted someone to tell me what to do and when without a lot of thinking involved!

Overall, we had a great time. The guides were wonderful. However, I would not book this tour again. For a Star Wars package, in my opinion, it should be all Star Wars. There was no interaction with the characters which I knew going in but I was hoping it would be something that would be added as they continued to work on the itinerary.

The VIP section for the parade and dessert party is a shared space between the VIP tour and the other package that included only the VIP viewing area for the parade and the dessert party (I think that package was around $75). That presented an issue as it was PACKED. I didn't get to see the parade as there was a mix up on where we would stand for viewing. I had to watch it on the big screen.

When we returned for the dessert party, I was surprised to see how long the line was to enter the VIP area. It literally wrapped around the VIP section. Not so VIP! I felt like I was about to meet at least 500-600 of my new BFFs. Once we got in, we had to wait in separate lines to get our drink and desserts. The waits were long. There were no seats. Honestly, there was no room for seats as it was shoulder to shoulder people when we stood. So between the crowds and looking up to see trees, I realized we wouldn't be able to see the fireworks too well so we left and went back to AoA. Surprisingly, we had a perfect view of the fireworks there!

The best part of the tour was having great seats for the show. However, the theatre is pretty small and FP is available. I'm not a SW fan but enjoyed the shows.
    Proud mom to Monorail_Red and goofhook and DD Jenn!
    Proud member of the magical Disney Parks Moms Panel family.

I am not a Disney employee. The postings here are my own and do not represent the positions or opinions of the Disney Company.

Post Thanks / Like

We have the VIP viewing area for next weekend and wanted to know where the viewing areas are for the parade and fireworks? Sounds like they are not in that great of a location. If there are that many people for the parade how can you even see it?
    82 84 85 Apr00 MGV, Jan03 LTV, Sep03 ASMu, Mar04 SVR, Sept04 Pop, Sep05 SSR, Dec06 SSR, Oct07 WLV, Oct09 THV, Oct10 AKL, Oct11 AKL, Oct12 THV, Feb13 CBR, Sept13 BLT/BWV, Apr14 BLT/VB , Jun14 BCV, July14 AKL, Jan15 SSR/DCL, June15 BCV/OKW/VB, Nov15 DCL/Poly, Apr16 GF

Post Thanks / Like

The viewing area is right across from the stage under the trees. Cast members will have it roped off. The area closest to the rope is in the hot sun but most of the area is under trees.

I forgot to mention, while watching the parade, you can help yourself to soda/water and ice cream.

I am not a Disney employee. The postings here are my own and do not represent the positions or opinions of the Disney Company.

Post Thanks / Like

Is the stage right under the hat?

Post Thanks / Like

Got to make the money back from NextGen some how....
    Son of Jor-El.. Kneel before Zod...

TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm. That doesn't sound like you got your moneys worth..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Hmmm. That doesn't sound like you got your moneys worth..
    They oversold it, clearly. In order for these types of things to present value to the guests, they have to be capped. Disney counted all the money but forgot the most important aspect.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for posting your experience, LottaLubes - and good to see you on the boards!

When I read about this, as well as the myriad of other new Star Wars Weekend events, I was hugely excited. We have been guests for SWW since our first trip in 2000, and you could always tell that so much more could be done to enhance the weekends.

Does not sound like such a magical experience when you are standing in long lines and shoulder to shoulder for an exclusive event. It's truly a shame that you had a better experience by ditching DHS and viewing the fireworks from your resort! For the price you paid for the entire event, I would have thought that your dessert and fireworks viewing would have been at a much higher level.
    Carol (aka KylesMom)
    INTERCOT Staff: Mousellaneous & Trip Reports
    Last Trip: ICOT 15
    Happy A/P Holder 2002 - 2011

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you, Carol. I'm always lurking...

@MyDisneyWorld - yes, the stage is under the hat.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: