We have had the worst of luck with finding nice cast members on our trip... And I understand it must be hard dealing with non-compliant people, but I think when you have someone not doing anything wrong you shouldn't be reprimanded... Anywho I'll explain we were at AK and everybody had picked out who they wanted to sit by and it so happened the person in front of the line was sitting by themselves. The cast member did not like that. We got all situated and he got onto my brother for not filling in all the empty numbers on Everest and all he had to do was put a single rider with on the empty number which is what he ended up doing in the end... Anyways it was just the fact that he got mad at my brother for not doing what he wanted...
Next we were on Soarin' and an attendant told my brother (once again) while he was in the middle of using it, that he did NOT need the middle strap, which I thought was weird since he was a little below the arrow, but we didn't question him seeing as we didn't want a repeat of AK haha. However he came back around and looked at my brother and said "I told you you need that middle strap," and my grandma said "oh I'm sorry I thought you said he didn't so I told him not to" he then looked directly at her and with a horrible attitude said "I just told him to and I looked directly at him, didn't you see me?"
Sorry for the long post just had to vent and express my disappointment with these cast members