Mods, please feel free to move or change, but I didn't see a thread dedicated solely to training. Some of us were starting to write about it in the main Meet thread, but I thought it might be better to start a new one so that doesn't get too muddled with other things.

Well, what do I mean? I think it would be fun for people who are planning to do the 5K, or any of the runs for that matter to check in here from time to time and give encouragement to each other. If someone has hit a plateau maybe someone on here would have advice, etc.
You can check in weekly, daily, however often you want! I know I would really appreciate if people would get involved with this, as I really don't have anyone at home. DH says he's going to do it, but I'm already into my 7th week of C25k and so far he isn't showing the initiative.

My problem is my feet. I no longer can complete the program as scheduled because of the pain in my feet which then radiates to my ankles and shins. Luckily I was selected to particapte in a market survey that paid me $100. I won't get the check for another month but now I feel good about spending some money at Fleet Feet. I plan to head there tomorrow.

How are the rest of you doing? Have you trained in the past or are you a newbie like me? What has been easy? What has been hard?