Quantcast How are ADR's for BoG going?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Question How are ADR's for BoG going?

Just wondering if people are having better luck getting ADR's for BoG in the spring... after how tough it was to get into for the holidays, I've been hoping the craziness has died down somewhat and that people are getting ADR's more easily. Our 180 day mark for our summer trip is in Feb, and it is our #1 place to try to get into... SO hoping it isn't an issue!!

(and how's this for ironic... we will be visiting my MiL in Celebration in Feb, so I will be online at 6am making our ADR's from just a few miles away... crazy! )
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I heard they were booked solid all through to May. There's hope. And there's always quick service at lunchtime, not the same but something.
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

Post Thanks / Like

Blythe, I think the fervor on this venue may not die down for a while. Luckily the mobile apps work great!
    Ellen
    INTERCOT Staff: Dining, Disney Cruise Line, Guests with Special Needs

Next up:
    Christmas with the Mouse
    President's Week 2013

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by SBETigg View Post
    I heard they were booked solid all through to May. There's hope. And there's always quick service at lunchtime, not the same but something.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post
    Blythe, start trying now. I got our dinner reservations for your exact same week the day they opened up … even then pickings were pretty slim.
    Prob need to edit my original post... I'm not trying for Feb, as we're not doing the parks. It's August we'll be trying for, at our 180-day out ADR date in Feb.
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -

Post Thanks / Like

I just did some playing on the Disney site, and there are ADR's for late April/early May, so it seems like as long as you're on it early ... you'll get in!

(we're also headed back in August, and this is on the must-do list too!)
    Heather aka ibelieveindisneymagic
    INTERCOT Staff

Engaged at the castle!
    My Disney Home is POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Blythe, I think the fervor on this venue may not die down for a while. Luckily the mobile apps work great!
    Ellen, I have the mobile apps but hadn't thought of using them for distant ADR's... have you & others found them to faster/more reliable than online? Thx for the tip!

Quote Originally Posted by ibelieveindisneymagic View Post
    I just did some playing on the Disney site, and there are ADR's for late April/early May, so it seems like as long as you're on it early ... you'll get in!

(we're also headed back in August, and this is on the must-do list too!)
    +

Hoping this is the case for both of us... when are you going back in Aug? Maybe I'll finally get to meet you, since I completely missed out on that last month!

(We are arriving the day before free dining starts, doing a "room only" for the night before... so hopefully, we'll get lucky and be one of the first to get ressies for that crazy time period!! )
    Blythe

Past trips -

Next -

Post Thanks / Like

As long as you're within your 180 day mark, you can use the mobile app. And if not, you can always borrow our puter if you can stand coming over to the Boardwalk.
    Ellen
    INTERCOT Staff: Dining, Disney Cruise Line, Guests with Special Needs

Next up:
    Christmas with the Mouse
    President's Week 2013

Post Thanks / Like

That's why I said there's hope. At first, I thought you meant February, and I was going to say no hope without a cancellation. They're booking up fast, apparently, so I would call on that as soon as you can, but I think you can make it. I might be going back in March, and for me, there's not much hope.
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

Post Thanks / Like

As long as you're within your 180 day mark, you can use the mobile app. And if not, you can always borrow our puter if you can stand coming over to the Boardwalk.
    Lol, I don't know... might be rough, trying to stand visiting the BW... helps that two REALLY cool people will be staying there...
    Blythe

Past trips -

Next -

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    Hoping this is the case for both of us... when are you going back in Aug? Maybe I'll finally get to meet you, since I completely missed out on that last month!
    We're there starting the 20th (our anniversary), so keep your fingers crossed for both of us ... something tells me this is going to be a VERY popular choice.

And yes, we will have to arrange to hang out!
    Heather aka ibelieveindisneymagic
    INTERCOT Staff

Engaged at the castle!
    My Disney Home is POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be in the parks next month from 12/15-12/20- I know there is absolutely no way I can get a reservation for BOG, however when I called to make other dining reservations I was told that I may get lucky if someone cancels their reservation. I know it's highly unlikely, but I'm hopeful. I did get lucky with Le Cellier a few times... Wish me luck!
    Stephanie

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: