Quantcast ICOT15 pics from members - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a few.. I won't have time to post them till Sunday. Stupid work.
    I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Mine went up on my facebook page today... I randomly tagged people (even if you were not in the picture) so that hopefully most people can see them... I tied to link to the Intercot FB page but it would not let me.... Not a lot of people pics mainly boo to you parade and the new fantasyland
    Ali's Mom
    Senior Imagineer

Post Thanks / Like

I attempted to put mine on FB earlier today and, instead of having 3 different albums(one for each day), they all went on one. Obviously, I'm not a big Facebooker. I'm pretty new to that and Twitter. I just throw things out there and see what sticks. Hopefully I'll "get it" one of these days. I'm re-loading them now. So, hopefully, I'll have my ICOT-15 pix out there soon.

Anyway, I had to whittle my 500+ photos down to around 300(+/-). Hope that's OK for FB?? So, I'm working on it. Got pix of the Dole Whip Meet, the fireworks meet, Enchanted Tales with Belle (with John and his entourage), Soarin' group ride, breakfast, Norway meet, and the podcast taping. Plus some misc...

For anyone who was with us for Enchanted Tales with Belle, I'm ordering the CD and will post those pictures to FB as soon as I receive that. They're much better than mine. Mostly, I took video of that...I can't even imagine how to get that huge thing on FB???

For now, the only way I can think of to share mine is to post on FB. If anyone would like to check them out, "friend" me and let me know you're from Intercot. I'm Maria Paredes Kemmer (from Missouri, not Germany )

Maria
    1980?–DL,1988 – DL,Nov. 2002(off-site),Oct.'04 WL, Oct.'07 WL,Feb. '09 Poly, Feb.'10 Poly,Dec. 2010 Contemp., April '11 DL. Sept.'11-Poly, Dec.'11-Yacht Club , June '12- POFQ,Aug. 2012-Disneyland ,Oct. 2012 I-15 BC NEXT UP: April 2013- The Disney Fantasy Cruise

Post Thanks / Like

Just one more thing...my computer is running super-slow so I'm not sure how long it will take to get all the pictures posted. In addition, I probably will not be tagging anyone. Am I allowed to do that anyway? ...Again, I'm not real experienced with FB. But I just don't want to tag someone who doesn't want to be tagged. If you'd like to tag yourself, please feel free to do so! (I've had notices that people have tagged themselves in my pictures so I'm guessing that can be done.)

Maria
    1980?–DL,1988 – DL,Nov. 2002(off-site),Oct.'04 WL, Oct.'07 WL,Feb. '09 Poly, Feb.'10 Poly,Dec. 2010 Contemp., April '11 DL. Sept.'11-Poly, Dec.'11-Yacht Club , June '12- POFQ,Aug. 2012-Disneyland ,Oct. 2012 I-15 BC NEXT UP: April 2013- The Disney Fantasy Cruise

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Maria for all of the wonderful pics! You got some great photos of the MNSSHP fireworks and castle! They could be on brochures!!!

You are the best!
    Melissa
    "I'm Goofy for Mickey"

2008 - Dolphin, 2010 - Port Orleans, 2011 - Coronado Springs, 2012 - Beach Club, 2013 - Beach Club, Next Trip Oct 2014 - My first trip to Disneyland!!!

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

In case some of you didn't know, you can share Facebook albums with people that are not friends with you or may not even have Facebook accounts.

Click on the album in your photos area. Click the gear at the top right and click on share album. From there you can copy the link and post it.

I'm just getting around to uploading my photos to Facebook this morning.. Up until today, I've been working or moving since my returned to The Great White North.

I'll post the link here later.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the information Patricia - this will be really helpful as we all try and share all of our various pics! What fun!
    Melissa
    "I'm Goofy for Mickey"

2008 - Dolphin, 2010 - Port Orleans, 2011 - Coronado Springs, 2012 - Beach Club, 2013 - Beach Club, Next Trip Oct 2014 - My first trip to Disneyland!!!

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

As soon as I get power, I'll upload the pics I have. HAve a few good ones from the Great Stroller debate er race.
    Justin and Dawn (tiggerears)

Next Trip:

AoA For Star Wars Rival Run Weekend 4/4-4/7/19

Post Thanks / Like

Did I say I was uploading photos?

Yeah, well I had to do a few critical errands and I ended up with a flat tire.. took 2 hours and another car to get it fixed.. so, by the time car-switching-tire changing-pick-van-back-up-eat-dinner thing happend. The day was over. This morning I was stuck in an extremely busy tire shop.. bad time of the year to need a tire fixed.

I'll have pictures soon..

Post Thanks / Like

Default Good pictures

Then: #runICOT 1/16
    GC Disneyland 10/15
    #runICOT 1/15
    OKW 7/14
    BWV #runICOT 1/14
    VBR and BCV 7/13
    AoA 10/12 iCOT 15th!
    VBR, OKW, Magic, & AKL 5/12
    BCV, BLT, Dream 8/11
    BWV 9/09
    AKV & DCL Magic 5/09
    POR 11/08 (no KIDS)
    BWV 6/08
    SSR 11/07
    AKL - 5/06
    Offsite 6/05
    ASM 7/99
    Offsite 3/97

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JMTStone View Post
    Ermahgerd! You got a photo of the Column Police. Gary is laughing in his beer!

¨¨*:•

"Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Fantasy!"

Post Thanks / Like

Default I want

Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post

I want the written speech from Gary. We could hardly hear it.

I also love the little Villain princess smiling at all of us fools.
    GC Disneyland 10/15
    #runICOT 1/15
    OKW 7/14
    BWV #runICOT 1/14
    VBR and BCV 7/13
    AoA 10/12 iCOT 15th!
    BCV, BLT, Dream 8/11
    BWV 9/09
    AKV & DCL Magic 5/09
    POR 11/08 (no KIDS)
    BWV 6/08
    SSR 11/07
    AKL - 5/06
    Offsite 6/05
    ASM 7/99
    Offsite 3/97

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post

That was hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by JMTStone View Post
    I want the written speech from Gary. We could hardly hear it.

I also love the little Villain princess smiling at all of us fools.
    I'll get it down. I stole it from some guy named Bill.
    Gary (aka dpamac)
    President, INTERCOT

Have you booked Your Magical Journey yet?

INTERCOT featuring Capn' Tom's "Ballad of the Yeti (The Yeti is Down)" remembers a grander time, when the Yeti once stood tall on Everest and functioned as he should. Download your copy of this epic and sad tale today!

Post Thanks / Like

Here is a link to my photos on Facebook.

Please, tag yourselves.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=545f09165d

Also, I have a very poor video of Gary's speech. I'll try to get that up too.
    Last edited by Patricia; 11-08-2012 at 09:00 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Here is Gary's speech..

Speech

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    In case some of you didn't know, you can share Facebook albums with people that are not friends with you or may not even have Facebook accounts.

Click on the album in your photos area. Click the gear at the top right and click on share album. From there you can copy the link and post it.
    Thanks for the info Patricia! I'm going to try that. It's a great idea! Looks like anyone can then view, but can't "like" or comment unless they're signed in to FB, right? I "liked" some of yours from my phone last night but couldn't from the link here.

I'm learning so much from Intercot friends! Thanks for info!!

BTW...I love your pix! ...especially of the things we missed. Now I KNOW I'm not missing a thing next time!

Maria

Post Thanks / Like

Did I say I was uploading photos?

Yeah, well I had to do a few critical errands and I ended up with a flat tire.. took 2 hours and another car to get it fixed.. so, by the time car-switching-tire changing-pick-van-back-up-eat-dinner thing happend. The day was over. This morning I was stuck in an extremely busy tire shop.. bad time of the year to need a tire fixed.

I'll have pictures soon..
    I hope today goes much better!!!

Maria

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thank you

Here is Gary's speech..

Speech
    I love it.
    GC Disneyland 10/15
    #runICOT 1/15
    OKW 7/14
    BWV #runICOT 1/14
    VBR and BCV 7/13
    AoA 10/12 iCOT 15th!
    BCV, BLT, Dream 8/11
    BWV 9/09
    AKV & DCL Magic 5/09
    POR 11/08 (no KIDS)
    BWV 6/08
    SSR 11/07
    AKL - 5/06
    Offsite 6/05
    ASM 7/99
    Offsite 3/97

Post Thanks / Like

Kenneth Brannaugh did the speech better. But it's still better than my original choice, which was Bluto's speech from Animal House.
    Gary (aka dpamac)
    President, INTERCOT

Have you booked Your Magical Journey yet?

INTERCOT featuring Capn' Tom's "Ballad of the Yeti (The Yeti is Down)" remembers a grander time, when the Yeti once stood tall on Everest and functioned as he should. Download your copy of this epic and sad tale today!

Post Thanks / Like

Here is Gary's speech..

Speech
    Thanks for posting that Patricia! Wish I would have seen it in person...Stupid LeCellier and people who walked in a half hour late adding 3 people!!!!

Maria

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: