Quantcast Thank you, john!

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Thank you, john!

Just wanted to say thank you to John for all the hard work it took to put together ICOT 15!!! I had so much fun with old and new friends and I wish it didn't end so fast. Anyway, John, THANK YOU!!! You are appreciated, just in case you hadn't got that message....
    șoș figgie șoș - Now living our dreams in sunny Florida close to the mouse!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you, John! And thank you all, all of you mods who put in such hard work and made it all a very special trip.
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SBETigg View Post
    Thank you, John! And thank you all, all of you mods who put in such hard work and made it all a very special trip.

It was a great weekend! Can't wait to do it again sometime!
    Meg

40 trips (plus two to Disneyland, and one to Disneyland Paris) and counting!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

I'm trying to remember which one of you was John. "Just Kiddin'"

I concur with everyone in saying it was an unforgettable event. I'm sure it took a lot of emails, phone calls and "well in advanced" planning.
    It gave me a much better appreciation for the moderators and staff. Also, our sponsors were generous in there help, without them it may have been cost prohibitive for some. We have a super group of Disney freaks and I can't wait for the next event. I have to quit now I think I'm gonna' cry.
    Lanny
    Have been going to WDW since 1981
    Have a Great Day
    Health and Happiness to all Disney Freaks

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, Thank You!!! I am so glad we came and finally got to meet so many fellow members. It was a blast.
    ~M.~

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
    11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come
    Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me.

Post Thanks / Like

We had SUCH a great time. Thanks again John & the gang!
    ~ Carolyn ~ aka "CANADA!"
    Every year since 1979! Annual Passholder in CANADA!

* Old Key West
    * Saratoga Springs
    * Boardwalk
    * Coronado Springs
    * Contemporary & Bay Lake Tower
    * Caribbean Beach
    * Port Orleans Riverside
    * Fort Wilderness
    * Pop Century
    * All Star Music Movies & Sports

Post Thanks / Like

It was so fun and such a success that I didn't even meet all the people I wanted to (I'm lookin' at you, Sherri and Meg!).

I guess that means I HAVE to go next time too, huh?

THANK YOU John!!! It was an amazing weekend, even with the dark cloud of Sandy hanging over it.
    Natalie
    INTERCOT Staff: Disneyland Resort-California, The Water Cooler

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BrerGnat View Post
    It was so fun and such a success that I didn't even meet all the people I wanted to (I'm lookin' at you, Sherri and Meg!).

Yes, go next time, too! I don't know what happened there. I know we had to have been at some of the same places at the same time, but there were so many of us. We all kept reporting that we hadn't seen any Brazilian tour groups, and then we would realize that we were the large tour group people might have been trying to avoid this time. But it was so fun!
    Sherri

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SBETigg View Post
    Yes, go next time, too! I don't know what happened there. I know we had to have been at some of the same places at the same time, but there were so many of us. We all kept reporting that we hadn't seen any Brazilian tour groups, and then we would realize that we were the large tour group people might have been trying to avoid this time. But it was so fun!
    Admittedly, I ended up getting caught up in conversations for long periods of time and I didn't really make the rounds like I should have. I looked for you at the Norway meet. Were you there? I did miss the column meet...stupid WDW buses...
    Natalie
    INTERCOT Staff: Disneyland Resort-California, The Water Cooler

Post Thanks / Like

Admittedly, I ended up getting caught up in conversations for long periods of time and I didn't really make the rounds like I should have. I looked for you at the Norway meet. Were you there? I did miss the column meet...stupid WDW buses...
    I was there, but left in the middle for a Maelstrom ride (fastpass time came up) and came back, then left shortly after Duffy's arrival. I'd hoped to make Illuminations and Jelly Rolls, but I wore out before then.
    Sherri

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Another big shout-out to John for all the hard work and dedication it took to put together this event... but it was definitely worth it, it was SUCH a great wknd!! So thank you SO much... it's a good sign that so many of us are looking forward to ICOT 2O, right??

(and ditto to everyone saying they didn't meet everyone they wanted to... I feel like I missed SO many people!!! And I'm sure that list is going to get longer as I see more people posting that were there, and I realize I missed them, too.... hopefully as pictures make the rounds we'll at least see each other that way!! )
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

I had a great time seeing old friends and meeting new ones. Duffy had the time of his life, and will be writing a trip report, with pictures. (Yes, I was the crazy lady carrying Duffy everywhere. But it was all for my girls at home, and they loved the pictures).

Hope everyone got home safely, or is enjoying their extended stay in Orlando.

Thanks to everyone who helped organize the events, especially the happy hour in Norway. Let's do that one again.

Kathy
    Many trips from childhood to 2008, WDW/DLP
    8/09: Ultimate Adventurer Trip, WL Concierge/AKL
    6/10: POFQ
    12/10: Mousefan Reunion (Pop)
    8/11, 7/12: AKL Concierge
    10/12: ICOT 15th solo trip (Pop)
    4/13: Pop
    7/13: Hilton Bonnet Creek
    7/14: 3 nights at BLT
    12/14: US, IOA, and WDW

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TikiGoddess View Post
    (Yes, I was the crazy lady carrying Duffy everywhere. But it was all for my girls at home, and they loved the pictures)

Thanks to everyone who helped organize the events, especially the happy hour in Norway. Let's do that one again.

Kathy
    Sure, sure.... (like I'm one to talk....) And to the happy hour... that was some fun!!
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TikiGoddess View Post
    (Yes, I was the crazy lady carrying Duffy everywhere. But it was all for my girls at home, and they loved the pictures).
    You're going to have to be more specific. Our crew had a lot of crazy ladies carrying Duffy everywhere. It's in our nature, I suppose.
    Gary (aka dpamac)
    President, INTERCOT

Have you booked Your Magical Journey yet?

INTERCOT featuring Capn' Tom's "Ballad of the Yeti (The Yeti is Down)" remembers a grander time, when the Yeti once stood tall on Everest and functioned as he should. Download your copy of this epic and sad tale today!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    Another big shout-out to John for all the hard work and dedication it took to put together this event... but it was definitely worth it, it was SUCH a great wknd!! So thank you SO much! )

Thank you - it was great!
    We'll Go On....Off To Neverland

Wishes!

It's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow....Where Dreams Really Do Come True

Never Forget It was All Started By A Mouse....TTFN

Post Thanks / Like

I just want to say thank-you so much to all of you for hosting such a great event! We really had a fantastic time. I will definitely be going to the next event so look out ICOT20!! Pleasure meeting all of you!

*Disneyland Paris Hotel
    *Grand Floridian
    *Disneyland Hotel
    *Boardwalk Inn *Bay Lake Tower
    *Contemporary *Old Key West
    *Polynesian Resort *Animal Kingdom Lodge
    * Port Orleans French Quarter
    * Fort Wilderness
    *Art of Animation * Pop Century
    * All Star Movies, Music & Sports

Post Thanks / Like

THANK YOU John!!! It was an amazing weekend, even with the dark cloud of Sandy hanging over it.
    I'm bummed we didn't get to meet too Natalie! Next time!
    Meg

40 trips (plus two to Disneyland, and one to Disneyland Paris) and counting!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    Another big shout-out to John for all the hard work and dedication it took to put together this event... but it was definitely worth it, it was SUCH a great wknd!! So thank you SO much... it's a good sign that so many of us are looking forward to ICOT 2O, right??

(and ditto to everyone saying they didn't meet everyone they wanted to... I feel like I missed SO many people!!! And I'm sure that list is going to get longer as I see more people posting that were there, and I realize I missed them, too.... hopefully as pictures make the rounds we'll at least see each other that way!! )
    Yes - thank you to John, Ian, Melanie, Gary and all others so involved in making this weekend such a great success! I know it took some major planning and hard work and I just wanted to thank you all again for such a wonderfully magical weekend! I had so much fun meeting so many fellow Disney Fans. And I really do believe we have a very special community that John has built here and I look forward to attending ICOT20! I'm praying for all who have been affected by "Stupid Sandy" if any of you need anything, please send a shout out - I know all of us will try and help out how we can! Thank you again for EVERYTHING this weekend!
    Melissa
    "I'm Goofy for Mickey"

2008 - Dolphin, 2010 - Port Orleans, 2011 - Coronado Springs, 2012 - Beach Club, 2013 - Beach Club, Next Trip Oct 2014 - My first trip to Disneyland!!!

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by dpamac View Post
    You're going to have to be more specific. Our crew had a lot of crazy ladies carrying Duffy everywhere. It's in our nature, I suppose.
    Blythe

Past trips -

Next -

Post Thanks / Like

A big THANK YOU to John and all involved in putting together the meet.
    Jodie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: