Quantcast The One Month Countdown - Page 5

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Post Thanks / Like

ICOT15:
    3 days 5 hours 21 minutes 44 seconds or
    0 weekends or
    3 days or
    77 hours (51 waking hours) or
    4640 minutes or
    278,503 seconds

Countdown STORY of the day..
    Okay, I read this last night and still have not stopped laughing - so thought I'd share it with you - sorry its not trivia, but still worth sharing!!!

We were staying at Saratoga Springs about 6 years ago. There were a total of 7 of us (kids, niece, etc). We were leaving to go to the parks one morning and when we came around the corner the elevator was at our floor open so the kids ran and caught it. Everyone got in and I was the last. I worked my way into the middle and the doors closed. Well I was like "Hey I could fart right now on the elevator and the kids would think it was hilarious." Well without looking around I ripped a good one but everyone just got big eyed and started looking at each other strangely but I finally just burst out laughing. Then my older son says "Ummm daddy there is someone else on the elevator right behind you!" I thought he was kidding but I turned around and there was this guy right behind me. There were so many of us, he just blended into the crowd on the elevator and I didn't notice him when I got on. I had just raised one leg and farted all over this dude like I did it on purpose or something. I turned bright red in embarrassment and apologized. The guy was pretty cool about it and started laughing a little and said it was ok we were all on vacation but you could tell that he would have preferred that it not been sprayed all over him. lol

if you liked this story - head over to http://www.intercot.com/discussion/s...d.php?t=195405 and read some more....
    Ali's Mom
    Senior Imagineer

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Imalismom View Post
    ICOT15:
    3 days 5 hours 21 minutes 44 seconds or
    0 weekends or
    3 days or
    77 hours (51 waking hours) or
    4640 minutes or
    278,503 seconds

Countdown STORY of the day..
    Okay, I read this last night and still have not stopped laughing - so thought I'd share it with you - sorry its not trivia, but still worth sharing!!!

if you liked this story - head over to http://www.intercot.com/discussion/s...d.php?t=195405 and read some more....
    That thread has cracked me up more than once...I love, love, love that we are down to hours now!!!
    Meg

40 trips (plus two to Disneyland, and one to Disneyland Paris) and counting!

Post Thanks / Like

ICOT15:
    2 days 5 hours 36 minutes 11 seconds or
    0 weekends or
    2 days or
    53 hours (35 waking hours) or
    3,216 minutes or
    192,970 seconds

Countdown Trivia of the day:
    To maintain the illusion of a thousand foot Eiffel tower, it has deterrents to prevent birds from landing on it. IF they were allow to perch on the tower, the tower would visually shrink while the birds would look very large!
    Ali's Mom
    Senior Imagineer

Post Thanks / Like

Gotta love the way Disney uses perspective to trick the eye. Now, does anyone know how to use this magic, because I would love to use that special "perspective" to look about 50 more pounds smaller starting say, Thursday of this week until Sunday! After all, I will be at Disney, so it would only be right to share just a little of that "perspective magic", right?
    șoș figgie șoș - Now living our dreams in sunny Florida close to the mouse!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by figgie View Post
    Gotta love the way Disney uses perspective to trick the eye. Now, does anyone know how to use this magic, because I would love to use that special "perspective" to look about 50 more pounds smaller starting say, Thursday of this week until Sunday! After all, I will be at Disney, so it would only be right to share just a little of that "perspective magic", right?
    I figure, with the Food and Wine Festival, why bother? 90% of the time I'll have food stuffed in my mouth anyway. Plus, if you poke me in my tummy I giggle.
    Gary (aka dpamac)
    President, INTERCOT

Have you booked Your Magical Journey yet?

INTERCOT featuring Capn' Tom's "Ballad of the Yeti (The Yeti is Down)" remembers a grander time, when the Yeti once stood tall on Everest and functioned as he should. Download your copy of this epic and sad tale today!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dpamac View Post
    I figure, with the Food and Wine Festival, why bother? 90% of the time I'll have food stuffed in my mouth anyway. Plus, if you poke me in my tummy I giggle.
    Oh, you KNOW I've got to try THAT now!

Amy
    "I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine. And he shall be my Squishy."

"Just keep swimming...just keep swimming...just keep swimming, swimming, swimming...What do we do, we...swim...swim"

Previous trips: Dolphin/ASMo, CBR, AKL, Pop, WL
    Upcoming trip: Spring Break at Pop

Post Thanks / Like

ICOT15:
    1 day 5 hours 30 minutes 38 seconds or
    0 weekends or
    1 day or
    29 hours (19 waking hours) or
    1,770 minutes or
    106,237 seconds

Countdown trivia of the day:
    Did you know it’s NOT called Cinderella’s Castle? It is actually Cinderella Castle.
    Ali's Mom
    Senior Imagineer

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Gale, did you read the trivia post I put in Mousealaneous about The Beatles officially breaking up at WDW? That was really new trivia for me...see you tomorrow!!!
    șoș figgie șoș - Now living our dreams in sunny Florida close to the mouse!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: