Quantcast Is anyone planning on doing the F&W Fest?? - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SBETigg View Post
    I'll be in Epcot on Wednesday between FW and WS and probably back after AK on Thursday if there's time before 'Ohana. Though, I want to save room for 'Ohana so maybe won't sample much Thursday. And then there's Saturday!
    Ditto to Thurs & Sat... I'm thinking our stomachs are going to need a vacation from our vacation when we all get home...
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    Ditto to Thurs & Sat... I'm thinking our stomachs are going to need a vacation from our vacation when we all get home...
    Blythe and Sherri, I'm planning to roll into Epcot at around 1 or 1:30 p.m. on Wednesday. We're heading straight to World Showcase to start sampling.

See you both there, I hope!
    The poster formerly known as Disney_nut

Last Trip: 5/11 -- Swan

Next Trip: 10/11 -- Port Orleans - Riverside

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be in the MK Wednesday and will split my F&W Fest sampling between Thursday and Saturday. Can't wait!
    ~Nikki~
    Last Trip: February 2024
    Next Trips: April 2024

Post Thanks / Like

Just read on FB (and it was probably posted on the park hours but I didn't notice) that Saturday night the park and the festival booths are open until 10 p.m.! Yay for an extra hour of last-minute snacks and drinks after IllumiNations!
    ~Nikki~

Post Thanks / Like

From what I was told by Disney for our event - Illuminations is at 10 that night.

Take it for what it's worth - because our party at Norway is sceduled to let out between 915 and 930 becasue of that
    John - aka. The Master Control Program
    Owner, Chairman & Chief Imagination Officer - INTERCOT

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    From what I was told by Disney for our event - Illuminations is at 10 that night.

Take it for what it's worth - because our party at Norway is sceduled to let out between 915 and 930 becasue of that
    Ahhh, ok. I suppose that makes sense. At least it's an extra hour in EPCOT, for which I will never complain!
    ~Nikki~

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post

Crowded!

So glad we'll have the special things to do that day.

Post Thanks / Like

Out of curiosity, do we have to register to watch IllumiNations with the group? We're not attending the breakfast this time, but the fireworks would be fun.
    The poster formerly known as Disney_nut

Last Trip: 5/11 -- Swan

Next Trip: 10/11 -- Port Orleans - Riverside

Post Thanks / Like

So, I am now thinking that our F&W Fest touring will happen for the most part in-between I'cot events Sat... just not thinking we will be able to squeeze it in Thurs, b/w AK, dinner and Universal!! If that changes, I'll be sure to Tweet it or text it or whatever seems to be working down there... and seeing as we'll all be hooking up at some point at the different events Sat, I'm sure we'll all get to wander together at some point!! Sooooo can't wait!
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    Out of curiosity, do we have to register to watch IllumiNations with the group? We're not attending the breakfast this time, but the fireworks would be fun.
    Jared, I could be wrong, but I think the registration was just for the Living Seas bkfst and Norway meet... the gathering for Illuminations I believe is open to everyone. Glad you guys will be there!
    Blythe

Past trips -

Next -

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    Breakfast and evening meet are by registration only - everything else is just show up.

We don't have a special viewing area for Illuminations - we're just getting together since Disney doesn't allow you to reserve those spots during the weekends of F&W.
    John - aka. The Master Control Program
    Owner, Chairman & Chief Imagination Officer - INTERCOT

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: