So with Star Wars Weekends coming up here in about 2 weeks, I was wondering if anyone could answer some questions for a couple of first-timers. :)
- What's the best time to arrive at DHS if you want to get a good view of the Stormtrooper show before the park opens?
- I've read that they open the park about 30 minutes before the park opens and you go in and wait for the rope drop. Where is the best place to go first? What should we get done early in the day before it gets too busy? We're unfortunately a little too old for the Jedi Training Academy, so we don't need to go sign up for that.
- How early should we get to the shows? We're hoping to go on the first day of the first weekend, so I don't know how much time to allow since I'm not sure how much busier it will be compared to other days.
- How much time should we allow for waiting in line to meet popular characters such as Darth Vader or Boba Fett?
- And lastly, how early should we arrive for the Hyperspace Hoopla to get a good view?
And if anyone has any tips to share, I'd greatly appreciate it. This is our first year and I'm very excited! :D