As you might remember, my 16 yr old wanted a Disney trip with her mom for her birthday.

Saturday we are packed and ready to go. we had family in town for a wedding and we went to eat. As weare sitting down to a lovely meal, my 18 and 22 year old decide they want to go with us! they are paying their way and DD16 is ok with it as long as she gets some alone time with me. at 8 they are booking tickets to leave at 9 the next am!

what a wonderful surprise. we enjoy each other a lot and I am looking forward to the trip.

We are up early and have an hours drive to the airport. we got great flight deals with allegiance and they only fly out of Newport news. it was worth the drive. the weather is turning dreadful up and down the east coast and we have HEAAVY rain for the drive. I am hoping it will not delay the flight. but we manage to get into Orlando 10 mins early. they had called for tornadoes and thunderstorms the night before our arrival and I was expecting a Rainy Sunday. I was pleasantly surprised with sunshine!