So we don't have the best relationship with my husband's sisters. Long story and I've told it here before. It's always something and it's always crazy. The latest is my sister in law is getting divorced. She did not tell us and honestly it's none of our business- really and truly I mean that, it's none of our business. But, I am on facebook and connected with her and her kids as well. That's about the only time/way she talks to us for a while now. Anyways, her husband now got on facebook and requested me as a friend. I accepted thinking nothing of it, just that he must have just got on facebook and was looking for people he knows. Then he posted he was surprised I accepted because of the goings on. I said what ? He respondered that she left him and her younger child and they divorcing. He seems pretty upset. Bascially I didn't know what to say so I said I was sorry to hear that, hang in there, things will get better.

So... I feel so weird since she didn't tell us. Should I say anything to her (Meaning like sorry to hear about your divorce or we're here if you need us)? Should I un-friend him because of potential problems? Like I said it's none of my business and lord knows I don't want any more problems or drama with her. I am thinking because she didn't actually tell us I should just let it be. Seems to me like she doesn't want us to know. Awkward.