I agree that Fantasmic! at Disneyland in California is much better than the one in Florida. In my opinion, the only thing Florida has that California doesn't, is the space to comfortably seat people. At Disneyland, you're sitting on the ground for hours and then standing through the show... not the best on the comfort front.

I think the stage used at WDW is a lot broader and magnificent than that of DLR and they're missing a lot of villains, but that is just because Disneyland's is the classic and they made do with the space they had and the villains up until that point. Which I believe was 1992.

I wish maybe DHS, if they ever poured any money into that place, would get a Fantasmic! overhaul and include the best of both worlds. Get the Flotsam & Jetsam characters out there, upgrade the dragon, maybe add a new sequence or two? Maybe with Chernabog as the top of a mountain peak and he opens up his wings to expose his mighty self... I don't know. Just spitballing here. Maybe upgrade their dinky ship (I realize it is supposed to be Steamboat Willie, but why so small??) and what not.