What *I* was getting at, is that I don't think - or feel (*in my opinion*) - that there should be a "Starbuck's" *in* the parks. Serving that brand at the restaurants (i.e., just like Coca-Cola) is one thing; having an entire "Starbuck's Cafe'" *IN* the parks is another. *Maybe*...having a Starbuck's at Downtown Disney...ehhh...that's pushing it for me (like Ghiradelli's, McDonald's when it was there, etc.). Sure, it gives/gave people more options, but *still*...

Yeah, I'm a "historian"...LOL...(more like a Disney geek ). I know all about the "partnerships" with Pepsi (it's a small world),. GE (Progressland/Carousel of Progress), Frito-Lay (Country Bear Jamboree/Pecos Bill's/Mile Long Bar), and all that. But, as I said, it's one thing to just *serve* a brand at a restaurant in the parks; to me, it's totally another thing to just falt-out BUILD AN ENTIRE NON-DISNEY-BRANDED "RESTAURANT"/CAFE' *in the parks*.

The Mexico, Italy, China & Germany pavilions at Epcot would be better with an On The Border, Olive Garden, Panda Express & Weinerschnitzel. The theming at the resorts is a little unnecessary as well; Motel 6, Comfort Inn & Travel lodge would do just as well in place of All Star Sports, Music & Movies. Why keep Pirates of the Caribbean unique? Just get one of those generic pirate ship swing rides that you see at every single fair and amusement park the world over.

Now that I think about it, the main street emporium could function more efficiently if it was a WalMart, and since WalMart is just as popular as Starbucks, I doubt anybody would have a problem with it.
...which is *why* I feel the way I do. What's next, then?

:\