Quantcast Any reviews of Hilton Garden Inn, Lake Buena Vista?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Question Any reviews of Hilton Garden Inn, Lake Buena Vista?

Staying off site for the first time as I plan 2 days at Universal and also wanted to cut down on cost. I'm a Hilton points guy for business travel so I usually stay in Hilton chain. Anyone ever stay here?
    Summer 1978 - off site
    July 2000 - CBR
    May 2001 - PoR & AKL
    Dec 2002 - WL
    Apr 2003 - ASs
    Feb 2004 - Poly
    May 2005 - ASs
    June 2006 - ASs
    June 2008 - Pop
    June 2010 - PoR
    May 2012 - Hilton Garden Inn
    June 2014 - Floridays Resort
    December 2014 - CBR
    March 2015 - Swan
    June 2015 - Pop

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

We stay at Wyndham Lake Buena Vista last year, Only a quick two day trip.

I liked the location of the hotel, (walking distance from DTD - so it was easy to check a bus to places like Boardwalk

It's basically your standard hotel, nice clean rooms, the pool area look nice (didn't use it).

It was a very functional place to stay.

One thing I did notice is that the hotels buses to the parks are less frequent than Disney Resorts so it takes a little longer to get the parks.

Hope so of that helps

Post Thanks / Like

Any reviews of Hilton Garden Inn, Lake Buena Vista?
    We stayed there on the first night of our 2012 Spring Break trip. We are Hilton Honors members too and usually go with a Hilton property our first night. The hotel is good, not fabulous...but good. We usually arrive late on our first night so we look for a clean hotel with a decent a pool. We like to feel that we are getting a good deal on the room rate. We also like to be close to decent food choices for delivery or to go orders.

So the hotel was clean but the lobby had a weird smell, almost like Pepto bismol. It's funny because I read something similar about the smell on tripadvisor before we arrived but decided to stay because of the good rate. My husband & son who didn't know anything about the review I read, were the first to comment on the lobby smell. I had to laugh because I'm "that girl"... the one who is particularly sensitive to nearly every smell in the book. But anyway, the smell wasn't too bad and didn't ruin our stay. The pool was good. Homewood Suites shares the property, so there was a small basketball court by the pool area. However, a basketball could not be found anywhere!! Neither Hilton Garden Inn or Homewood Suites front desk seemed to care either, so we didn't get to use it... Not really a huge deal but it kinda torked me off that the front desk at Hilton Garden Inn was rude to my son. The location was okay, close to Crosswoods Shopping Center. We arrived a little earlier than normal so we visited Downtown Disney on our first night. My son & I are not be breakfast people but husband MUST have it. We didn't have breakfast but my husband did and said it was good. I think he paid about $10.00 for breakfast. So it was a good, quick choice and we were out of there and on to Epcot by 9:00 AM...which made the whole family happy

Next time, we'll try Hampton Inn at Lake Buena Vista.
    ASSp, ASMovies, POP
    CSR, POR, CBR
    WL, YC/BC

Between the Port of Indecision and Southwest of Disorder
    Post Thanks / Like

It gets very good reviews on Trip Advisor -that would be enough for me.
    Hi Neighbor! Have a 'Gansett.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: