Quantcast BCV good choice???

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default BCV good choice???

Ok we were able to get in at BCV and now I am second guessing myself. I have been reading reviews and as usual there are both good and bad ones. Please tell me what you think of BCV, I am hoping we didn't make a big mistake

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

We enjoyed Beach Club. As most resorts you will see mixed reviews from everyone. All depends on your taste of style, your comfortability with the thumbing and your personal overall experience. We would stay again, just works out better for us points wise to stay at the Boardwalk. I do not think you will be disappointed and think only you will be able to determine what your tastes are and if you like it. I think you will have a great time and if you realize you just didn't feel "home" there then at least you tried it and know. You will never have to wonder not staying there and ask yourself if you should have.
    ~*~Tonya~*~

1st = 1992
    ASMo = Jan. 6-12 '07
    POP = Jan 5-11 '08
    BWV = Jan 6-16 '09
    BCV = Jan 12-22 '10
    BWV = Jan. 21-29 '11
    BWV = Jan. 21-28 '12
    BWV = Dec. 8-15 '12
    BCV/BWV=Jan. 24-Feb. 1 '14
    BWV = Jan. 16-24 '15
    BWV = Jan. 29-Feb. 6 '16
    BWV = Jan. 20-28 '17
    BWV = Jan. 26-Feb. 3 '18

Post Thanks / Like

Our family loves the BC best of all the resorts we have been at. The location and pools are what make it our favorite. We enjoy the boardwalk sights/activities at night, eating at EPCOT, viewing the fireworks. It's a quick walk to EPCOT (monorail) and short boat ride to DHS. The theming is casual and there are many restaurant options at the resort and nearby Swan and Dolphin. We are going for our third stay this FEB and can't wait!
    Jill

14 visits (WDW)
    Offsite: Caribe Royale,Best Western
    On: POFQ, CBR, BC, WL, Dolphin

Post Thanks / Like

Our family loves BCV too. The best pool, gotta love the sand bottom. Great location for EPCOT and DHS. The clam bake at Cape May was one of my favorite places to eat at Disney. Our last trip the food did not seem as good, but still not bad. On nice evenings, they show a movie on the beach, did not partake, but looked like fun. And you are close to the festivities at Boardwalk.
    2002 Apr - AKL
    2002 Apr - DVC Member
    2003 Nov - DCL Magic
    2005 Feb - BCV
    2005 Aug - Pop Century
    2006 Aug - OKW, POP, BWV (2 weeks)
    2010 Aug - BCV & OKW (2 weeks)
    2011 July - Fort Wilderness Cabin (12 days)
    2012 July - ASMovies (5 days)
    2013 Oct - BCV & AKL (14 days)

Post Thanks / Like

We spent 8 nights there this past August. AWESOME. There isn't anything bad about it. Spend some time the first day discovering the short-cuts to the bus, EPCOT, and other places. It will save you LOTS of time.
    Feb 1990 - FW
    Oct 2000 - YC
    Sept 2001 - MK
    May 2002 - DL
    Sept 2004 - BW
    Dec 2004 - WL
    Feb 2005 - POFQ
    Oct 2007 - FW CABIN
    Dec 2008 - ASMov
    Oct 2009 - DVC Member!
    Jan 2010 - SSR
    Aug 2011 - BLT, Universal, BCV
    April 2012 - WL Villas
    Feb 2013 - Disneyland!

Post Thanks / Like

While we stay at the BWV every year, we know people who stay at BCV every time too. The location is a plus. The pool may be the best resort pool on property.

Post Thanks / Like

BCV is not a good choice. It is a great choice. Once we stayed there we have never wanted to stay anywhere else although we've tried a few others. Great grounds and the best pool on property. A 7-8 minute walk to World Showcase and you never have to worry about a large crowd after Illuminations. Only downside, which is the case with all deluxe resorts, is there isn't much of a food court on property. You either have the market or a sit down restaurant. That's not enough reason for me to stay away. This is my favorite resort, as it is for many others.
    30+ trips; DCV owner at Beach Club Villas; 4 Disney cruises; 2 trips to Disneyland

Post Thanks / Like

BCV are awesome. The pool is the best around. Great choice of restaurants and things to do. And you can always walk over to Boardwalk for more restaurants. Great location....you can take boats or walk to Epcot and Hollywood Studios. I really can't find anything bad to say about BCV!! Enjoy!!
    *1993-CBR
    *1995-Dixie Landings
    *1999-2002 OKW (3 times)
    *2003-BCV(got engaged)
    *2005-Poly Concierge(honeymoon)
    *2007-AllStar Music(expecting 1st child)
    *2008- OKW (w/1st child)
    *2012-AKL villas

Post Thanks / Like

Thank You Thank You Thank You I feel so much better about our decision. I had read reviews of how worn out the rooms are that I began thinking maybe this isn't going to be the place for us. While we don't spend a lot of time in our room I really like when the room feels newer and not so abused. By the sounds of it even if the room is a bit worn the positives far out weigh the negatives.
    Thanks again

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: