Quantcast ABC's Once upon a Time - Page 11

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AgentC View Post
    Me too.

I was listening to a podcast by the creators of the show. They were talking about what a great relationship he and Emma had and what a strong character he was. I just didn't see that at all. Maybe I need to watch it again.
    What? I kept waiting for him to double-cross her, cause I felt like that was how he was played. Plus, even though it was supposed to be some big sacrifice he made, she still went to jail.

So, since he made his decision based on what was in the box, are we supposed to know what was in there, or was that for future episodes? Some times I have a hard time keeping track.
    Many visits over 35+ years!
    DVC member since 2004 (SSR)

Stayed at: Bay Lake Tower, Polynesian, Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge, Boardwalk, Beach Club, Dolphin, PO Riverside, AS Sports, AS Movies, Saratoga, Vero Beach, Hilton Head, Aulani, Disneyland Hotel, and Grand Californian.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora View Post

So, since he made his decision based on what was in the box, are we supposed to know what was in there, or was that for future episodes? Some times I have a hard time keeping track.
    They said we will find out what is in the box but not for several episodes. It's an interesting podcast. They do it once a week the day after the show. Sometimes they talk about things I've totally missed. Like Gold did not remember who he was until Emma came to town. I totally missed that.
    Cindy aka AgentC
    INTERCOT Staff: Accommodations, Dining, Movies, TV, Music & Musicals

Post Thanks / Like

They said we will find out what is in the box but not for several episodes. It's an interesting podcast. They do it once a week the day after the show. Sometimes they talk about things I've totally missed. Like Gold did not remember who he was until Emma came to town. I totally missed that.
    OH! I didn't know that! I just figured they revealed it to the audience and Regina; I didn't realize he himself didn't know who he was.

Stayed at: Bay Lake Tower, Polynesian, Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge, Boardwalk, Beach Club, Dolphin, PO Riverside, AS Sports, AS Movies, Saratoga, Vero Beach, Hilton Head, Aulani, Disneyland Hotel, and Grand Californian.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm ready for Snow and Emma to come back now...it's getting a little old with them still being stuck. LOL. I just don't see where they are going with it.

I think I read someone mention maybe Peter Pan would be Gold's son but my daughter had a idea what if maybe Henry's dad was his son....hmmm?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyLandMomma View Post
    I think I read someone mention maybe Peter Pan would be Gold's son but my daughter had a idea what if maybe Henry's dad was his son....hmmm?

That's what my DDs and I were thinking as well. We were very disappointed in who we're being led to believe is Henry's father. I'm still holding out for a twist that would make his father someone else....someone interesting and hot like Hook or August (especially since August got sent to the real world with Emma). It will be interesting if Bae does turn out to be Henry's father....and Mr. Gold, his grandfather!Two weeks until the next episode!

Maria
    1980?–DL,1988 – DL,Nov. 2002(off-site),Oct.'04 WL, Oct.'07 WL,Feb. '09 Poly, Feb.'10 Poly,Dec. 2010 Contemp., April '11 DL. Sept.'11-Poly, Dec.'11-Yacht Club , June '12- POFQ,Aug. 2012-Disneyland ,Oct. 2012 I-15 BC NEXT UP: April 2013- The Disney Fantasy Cruise

Post Thanks / Like

Starting to think it is very dangerous to be a cute guy in Storybrooke or the Enchanted Forest!
    Cindy aka AgentC

Post Thanks / Like

Phew! Finally got all caught up thanks to OnDemand.

Thought the acting this week was very good, and I loved the twists. (Won't say in case others need to catch up.) But I need more Hook. More, more, more!!

Only ONE episode left before the winter hiatus? UGH!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I found it interesting that they went with zombies this week without really calling them or making them look like zombies... Gotta keep up with what is popular.. So we had a Harry potter dementor and zombies.. Where are the vampires?????????
    Son of Jor-El.. Kneel before Zod...

TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DizneyFreak2002 View Post
    I found it interesting that they went with zombies this week without really calling them or making them look like zombies... Gotta keep up with what is popular.. So we had a Harry potter dementor and zombies.. Where are the vampires?????????
    We have had Dr. Frankenstein too. Could Dracula be far behind?
    Cindy aka AgentC

Post Thanks / Like

We have had Dr. Frankenstein too. Could Dracula be far behind?
    Wolfman, Mummy, Creature from the Black Lagoon... Honestly, with the writing of this show, I'd be very interested to see if they could pull that off...
    Son of Jor-El.. Kneel before Zod...

TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Post Thanks / Like

So what did you all think about the "finale" before the winter hiatus? I have to watch it all again because I was confused about some parts. But what I didn't like ....

SPOILERS...

was the foreshadowing of Regina becoming evil again, but I suppose that was inevitable.

What I loved was the idea of Rumplestiltskin being the grand architect and the hint that Emma might have some power.

Also loved the swordfight between Emma and Hook. Could something please happen between the two of them?

And, oooooo, I can't wait to see what happens when Hook and Cora arrive in Storybrook!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
    So what did you all think about the "finale" before the winter hiatus? I have to watch it all again because I was confused about some parts. But what I didn't like ....

SPOILERS...

was the foreshadowing of Regina becoming evil again, but I suppose that was inevitable.

What I loved was the idea of Rumplestiltskin being the grand architect and the hint that Emma might have some power.

Also loved the swordfight between Emma and Hook. Could something please happen between the two of them?

And, oooooo, I can't wait to see what happens when Hook and Cora arrive in Storybrook!
    I watched it really late so I may watch it again to see if I missed anything.

I'm not sure which way they are going to go with Regina. I could definitely see where she could be swayed back to evil but I'd like to see her truly reform.

I love Rumpelstiltskin and it is fascinating to see little by little how he manipulated everything. A face off between him and Hook will be very interesting especially since they are both characters I want to keep around.

I also like that they wrapped up so many small plot points.

I was surprised that there wasn't more of a cliffhanger. I don't think it is a surprise that Cora & Hook would find a way to Storybrooke.

What does everyone think of the Aurora/ Mulan story line? I'd kind of like to see them go away but I think we might see part of their quest to save Phillip.
    Cindy aka AgentC

Post Thanks / Like

What does everyone think of the Aurora/ Mulan story line? I'd kind of like to see them go away but I think we might see part of their quest to save Phillip.
    I'm with you in wanting to see their story end, mainly because I think they are both horrible in their parts. Again, I loved the actress playing Aurora in The Tudors, but she does nothing for me here.

I too am glad they wrapped many things up, like Emma and Snow getting back to Storybrooke, true love's kiss waking Charming, etc. And Emma's power - whoa!

I don't know who I hate more - Cora or Regina. I do like when they focus their evil intentions on each other though. That keeps the good guys out of the way at least temporarily.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    And Emma's power - whoa!

I don't know who I hate more - Cora or Regina. I do like when they focus their evil intentions on each other though. That keeps the good guys out of the way at least temporarily.
    I loved Emma's power. She is starting to be a much stronger character for me.

Right now I hate Cora more.I suppose that could change once I know her backstory. I have more sympathy for Regina since I know how she was manipulated by Gold and Cora plus she is trying to be better. But she was swayed pretty easily.
    Cindy aka AgentC

Post Thanks / Like

Right now I hate Cora more.I suppose that could change once I know her backstory. I have more sympathy for Regina since I know how she was manipulated by Gold and Cora plus she is trying to be better. But she was swayed pretty easily.
    I agree. I've always felt a smidgen of sympathy for Regina, because of what happened to Daniel and how she cares for Henry. But she is obviously her mother's daughter at times. I feel the same about Mr. Gold/Rumpelstiltskin. Sometimes he just makes my skin crawl and then other times you see a glimpse of his former kinder self. I wonder how they will play out their characters.
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--
    Theme Parks and Accommodations

Take a look at what INTERCOT's wonderful sponsors have to offer!

Post Thanks / Like

I love this show. One of the things that I think is great is that the villians have good sides. I think that makes the story more true to life and less cartoonish. The characters, especially the villians, are more complex than just being all bad. I actually think that Regina is one of the most interesting chaeactera right now as she tries to balance her good and evil sides. I can't wait to see what happens next! I do have to agree with some of you about Milan and Aurora, though. I just cant get imto their story line.
    It's not easy being green....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ftwildernesskid View Post
    I love this show. One of the things that I think is great is that the villians have good sides. I think that makes the story more true to life and less cartoonish. The characters, especially the villians, are more complex than just being all bad.
    I totally agree, except for Cora. They have not presented any redeeming quality in her character to date.
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--

Post Thanks / Like

So if they reveal Cora's backstory, will we meet HER mother? And will she be even MORE evil? And so on and so on, until we finally meet the ultimate evil mother.......
    The Chernabog in Fantasia!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MNNHFLTX View Post
    I totally agree, except for Cora. They have not presented any redeeming quality in her character to date.
    Let me try. Umm, she didn't kill her daughter? That's pretty much all I've got.
    Cindy aka AgentC

Post Thanks / Like

Let me try. Umm, she didn't kill her daughter? That's pretty much all I've got.
    Yes, she deserves Mother of the Year for that!
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: