Quantcast Discussion/Information on Disney Running?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion

Post Thanks / Like

Default Discussion/Information on Disney Running?

Looking for information (and specifically discussion) on Disney Running events.

I'm thinking about the Disney Wine 'N Dine Half Marathon, ... and am looking for advice/info.

Where should I post/look?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

That would probably fit in the Mousellaneous forum. I'll move this down there and the discussion will commence.

What precisely would you like to know? My DH is a runner and has enjoyed all the main RunDisney events in the past year. They are all stellar!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Posting? For sure, post here, in the Mousellaneous Forum like Melanie said... for info? Try RunDisney on Facebook. It's run by Disney, and has a ton of information on their upcoming races, past races, etc. Also, Jeff Galloway, one of Disney's race trainers and a past Olympic runner, has a website of his own, as well as a FB page dedicated to Disney running. Have fun getting info -- I hope to run one someday!!
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

There is a DisneyRunning website site, but after the site started charging (too much IMHO), there is not much activity.

I recently found Running of the Ears web site. That's ok. But near as good as DisneyRunning before the change.

Post Thanks / Like

Disney has an actual website as well,

http://espnwwos.disney.go.com/sports/rundisney/

(I assume it's okay to post the link because it's to Disney, not an outside link)

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: