Quantcast Ticket Help??!

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: Ticket Help??!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ticket Help??!

Back in 2003 we got the length-of-stay ticket with all the extras on it that never expired...does anyone know what those extras were, we only used the park tickets on them and plan on useing the extra options on our trip in June and there is NO way to find out what is on them unless you are actually down there at a CS counter. Please HELP!! Thanks
    Countless Disneyland trips
    May 2000 Honeymoon 1st DW Trip
    April 2001 AS Music
    May 2003 Off-site
    December 2003 AS Movies
    July 2004 Disneyland
    December 2005 AS Movies
    September 2007 Pop
    March 2009 Pop
    Christmas 2010 Movies
    June 2011 off-site
    Christmas 2012 Caribbean Beach

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

You may need to clarify...

I think the length of stay was just that, length of stay. I think it was everything, but just for the time you were there. It was priced well against the standard tickets but was missing the never expire feature.

The other tickets you bought just like the current tickets, however you didn't need to purchase the no expiration option. unused days were always there for you.

If you got the length of stay, I think they army good anymore. I never got them, so I could be wrong, but theres a reason they went attractive to me way back when and I think thats the reason.

The water park and more option has changed little over the years. I think they added golf at some point not sure if its still an option, but water parks, mini golf, Disneyquest, and then it was Wide World of Sports. WWOS may be different now though.

Post Thanks / Like

You used the words "length of stay" in your description. If those tickets were part of a package and were in fact "length of stay" pass, then they were just that: length of your stay on that trip and no more. We used to get those passes with our packages, they were called "Ultimate Park Hoppers" and they expired on midnight of your checkout day. I'd look at the fine print on your passes, if there is any, and I wouldn't count on being able to use them unless you are sure they are non-expiring passes. If there is no language on the passes, then I don't think there is any way you can find out if they have any admissions left until you get to WDW. Be prepared and good luck!
    1971 (age 15) MK was new!
    1974 off-site (Senior Trip)
    1982 off-site
    1988 off-site
    May 2002 AS-Sports, with DW & kids
    May 2004 Pop Century
    Feb 2005 Wilderness Lodge
    Oct 2006 Pop Century
    Oct 2008 Camped at Fort Wilderness
    Feb 2010 Cruise on the Wonder
    Dec 2014 POFQ for Christmas!

Post Thanks / Like

The above two posts are absolutely correct.

Try to think back very VERY clearly. Were these tickets part of a Disney resort package, or did you buy them separately? Because if you DIDN'T buy those tickets separately, if you got those tickets from your resort front desk when you checked-in, then those tickets are totally expired and are no good except as souvenirs.

Post Thanks / Like

You can always have the tickets checked at the resort. We did that on one of our visits as we had tickets from our very first trip and didn't know what kind of tickets they had been. Turned out that they had been part of a package and were good only for that stay just as the previous posters have said.
    2-18 May 2011 POFQ
    2-14 May 08 POFQ 20th Anniversary Amazing weather
    5 -21 Dec 07 POFQ Fabulous weather
    26 Apr-16 May 06 POFQ - AWESOME. 20 days SUNSHINE
    27 Apr-10 May 05 POFQ
    04-11 May 00 POFQ 1st Trip We're hooked!

Disneyland 12-19 August 09 Grand Californian - Amazing Place

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, yes, I am sorry...They were NOT length-of-stay...they were purchased at the Disney Store and NEVER EXPIRE...We used all the park days but they came with other options, I just don't know what those options were...I think it had mini golf but I can't remember if they had water parks...Disney Quest? I was just trying to figure out if I need to add the water park option the the tickets I am gettin now...Ugh...it was in 2003, anyone remember?
    Countless Disneyland trips
    May 2000 Honeymoon 1st DW Trip
    April 2001 AS Music
    May 2003 Off-site
    December 2003 AS Movies
    July 2004 Disneyland
    December 2005 AS Movies
    September 2007 Pop
    March 2009 Pop
    Christmas 2010 Movies
    June 2011 off-site
    Christmas 2012 Caribbean Beach

Post Thanks / Like

Back then, they were the same as now, mini golf, water parks and Disneyquest were all considered one option (or used one option per entry). You probably purchased a set number of options, how many you have though needs to be answered at WDW.

The good news is, you only have two options...

Buy normal tickets now, and when you arrive, find out if the number of plus options remaining is adequate.

If it is, no harm done.
    If it isnt, decide if you want to add the option to you existing tickets (price/options determined by number of park days on the tickets), or purchase entry for only the days you need.

The key is to figure out the cheapest. Dont expect Disney to cut you the best deal.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: