Quantcast Cheer up Ruth

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: Cheer up Ruth

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cheer up Ruth

My twin has had a really rough week this week. Loads of different things which i won't go into but she really needs cheering up.

So come on folks I need lots of funny Disney Stories to make her smile
    please

hey Ruth, remember when stitch ruffled your hair...
    Lifes a witch and then you fly

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's one to make her smile:
    The last time we were in the World, we had a character dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern. My daughter was eating her ice cream and Dale came over and sat beside her and was trying to eat her ice cream. She'd bring her spoon up to her mouth and Dale would try to steal some. Also, at one point Chip and Dale were both by us and they were pulling their aprons off each other.
    Last edited by Jeff; 02-26-2010 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Link removed per TOS
    Stephanie
    mommy of Fern and Brenna and Griffin
    WDW Visits:
    Thanksgiving week 1994: CBR
    April 2001: offsite HS Senior Trip
    Jan30-Feb5 2007: Pop Century
    Dec 2007: All Star Movies
    May 2010: CBR Pirate Room!
    Nov 2012: POR
    Next Trip: Mar 2014 ASMo

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks that's brilliant, anymore folks she still needs to smile and intercot is about the only thing that keeps her going
    Lifes a witch and then you fly

Post Thanks / Like

my aunt works for Disney, so she got me and some out of town friends in for free. We were watching the Main Street Electrical Parade and Joey had to go to the restroom. Me and my other friend noticed he still wasn't back after 10 minutes. After 30 minutes, he finally showed up. He said he stopped to see a shop. When I got to work the next day later, his sister (who I worked with) said he didn't want to tell us this, but he really got stuck in the stall and had to slink under the door to get out, not an easy feat being 6'4"!!

I have another, the last time I was at MK, I got picked to be in that Monster's Inc Laugh Floor, after a full day, there's me in all my haggardness up on the screen being teased. My 10 year old loved seeing mom squirm. I have long hair and had it in a braid down my front, so the monster kept referring to me as the lady with the lovely snake over my shoulder. My kid said it was the best thing about the trip.

Post Thanks / Like

When my son rode Jungle Cruise for the first time, at ten years old, he shot across the boat and ducked when the "pygmies" started "shooting" at us. (do they even do that anymore?). Fortunately, we had the boat to ourselves. It was November 2001 and really low crowds. But the skipper started laughing so hard. My son explained that Disney magic can seem so real, you never know. We still tease him about it.
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

Telford, United Kingdom.......4,236 miles.
    Post Thanks / Like

Mickey Mouse tried to throw me out of a restraunt!

I was 8 for our first trip (1998) and for my mum's birthday we went to Donald's Restrauntasaurus for a character breakfast. One of the things they had were Mickey Mouse pancakes, 3 pancakes joined together to make a Mickey sillohette of a head with 2 ears. Not sur eif they still do those.

When Mickey walked past I was eating one of these and rather than biting into it or cutting it with a knife and fork I was pulling piece off to eat. Just as he came to the table I pulled at it and the ear came off and Mickey held onto his own ears and started running around. Amused by this I stood up and did it again and he tried pushing me out of the fire exit! Luckily Donald ran over, I ducked and Donald pushed Mickey out instead.

It's ok now, me and Mickey are friends again.
    Disney World Visits:
    1. May-June 1998 (3 weeks)
    2. May-June 2001 (3 weeks)
    3. October-November 2004 (2 weeks)
    4. August-September 2010 (2 weeks)
    5. August-September 2017 (2 weeks)

NOW APPROACHING: 6. May 2021

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys these are all cool stories. As my lovely twin said I had a rotten week last week including not getting the job I really wanted (which is the job I am currently doing)so thanks for taking the time out to help cheer me up.
    Dragongirlx (AkA Ruth)

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

2004 - offsite
    2006 - Dolphin
    2007- WL
    2008 - Poly
    2009 - WL
    2010 - GF
    2012 - WL
    2013 - WL
    2014 - WL

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: