Quantcast Disney Store - Physical Location

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Disney Store - Physical Location

So sad...

They are closing our Disney Store in our local mall. I can't believe it! The next closest one to us is 1.5 hours away! I really don't understand, the store is always packed-people are buying, not just looking. I shop there all the time.

I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this? Wasn't sure if it was just our store or a number of stores.

The CM's at the store gave me a customer relations number to call-which I will-to complain. What a bummer!

This will really limit my Disney merchandise purchases, I usually look online to see the specials, and I typically always find the sale item-sometimes even a better deal in the store. I hate shipping costs, and usually don't spend enough at one time to get the $0 shipping specials.

Oh, well.
    Autism Awareness-Solve the Puzzle
    June 1989-Off Site
    May 2002-Off Site
    October 2006-All Star Movies
    March 2007-All Star Sports
    March 2008-Pop Century
    September 2008-Pop Century
    October 2009-All Star Movies
    February 2010-Dolphin

November 2010-Birthday & Christmas

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Honestly, I thought they were mostly done with the closures, however I know the last remaining store around us is struggling. Staff is limited in hours ( like 8 per week) and didn't hire seasonals over the holidays.

Disney is pretty frugal with how they run the stores. You would think they paid the staff well with how reluctant they are to bring in help.

I don't get it. I gotta imagine they have a number they HAVE to hit and it's a drop dead number.

Post Thanks / Like

They're closing our closest one, also (Opry Mills) on or before Jan. 23. I hate it, as it's the store we always visit when at the mall. We went this past Saturday to see what all was clearanced. There wasn't much selection. Don't get me wrong, there was a lot of things, just a lot of the same things. There's one more store in the Nashville area that's remaining open, but it's quite a bit further from us.
    It was always packed, too. And there was always a line to pay. Not sure what's going on.
    Susan °o°

You cheated.
    Pirate.

8/98 CBR; 10/00 ASM; 11/01 POR; 7/07 POR; 10/09 ASM; 10/10 Pop; 6/12 ASM; 12/13 ASM; 6/14 FWC; 7/15 FWC; 12/16 2 weeks at FWC!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: