Quantcast Photopass CD?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: Photopass CD?

Post Thanks / Like

Question Photopass CD?

Hey all. Hope everyone is recovering from Turkey Day and Black Friday...

I just got an email from Disney with an offer to pre-order a Photopass CD for $100. Has anyone ever done this? What does the CD include- what does can I do with the pics? Is it worth it?

Thanks for any info you can give me!!

6 weeks!
    Jackie Mouse

Return Offender since 1982!
    Stayed at: CBR, POR, CSR, CR, Poly, ASMo
    Tri-annually in 2010 & 2011... Is that a word?

Next Visit: August 2011
    On Deck: January 2012 if I can make it that long that is...*o*

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

It is totally worth it, at least for our family.

You get all of the pictures that you have taken while you're at Disney, and once you start looking for the photopass photographers you'll be amazed at how quickly you get a lot of photos taken.

You can edit the photos, add borders, character signatures, etc, and have both the original and the edited photo on the photo CD.

More information can be found in Info Central: http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/misc/photopass.asp
    Heather aka ibelieveindisneymagic
    INTERCOT Staff

Engaged at the castle!
    My Disney Home is POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

We did this last year and are very pleased with the results. However, like anything, I think it depends on your specific circumstances. It is not inexpensive, so I see it as more of a special event splurge. Last year we prepurchased for our 10th wedding anniversary trip and it was well worth it. We also got the book, and the ability to upload our photo's for the book. The book is wonderful and several folks have commented on how nice it is. If you do prepurchase, stop at every chance for photo's so you have a nice selection. It usually does not take long and they take several shots each time. Note, two of the ones I was really looking forward to never showed up on our photopass cards - however, we got another happy couple in France. I am still disappointed that my MNSSHP photo's in front of the HM were missed. I guess sometimes they just accidently get the ID's messed up. Anyway, as we had stopped at so many of the photo spots - and they are everywhere - we did not feel cheated.

I debated doing it again this year - I leave in 12 days! - as we have never been at Christmas, but DH and i agree to just use our digital this year as last year was a tad of a splurge. Note, we don't give these photo's to a lot of family - if you have a lot of folks you give these too or a family going, yes you should definatley do this..you will be very pleased.

Post Thanks / Like

We did it this year, more out of curiosity, but also because we wanted to make sure we were all in the picture. We also got it for like $85 or whatever that deal was a while back.

We ended up with over 300 pictures. And some were good, however I don't think it was worth it. The resolution is NOT a very great resolution. Hardly capable of 5x7 prints...

At $100 I will pass next time and just take my own.

Post Thanks / Like

I think it is worth it because I a about to pay 149.00 for my photopass...wish I got that email...lol.
    Off-Site several times between 1983-1992
    1993-Grand Floridian
    1996-Poly
    1998-Poly
    2001-Poly
    2004-Pop
    2008-Pop "First MNSSHP"
    2009-Coronado Springs" MNSSHP"
    2010-Pop Century "MNSSHP"
    Next Trip 10/01/2011 MNSSHP !

"Now approaching carousal of progress."

Post Thanks / Like

I think it is worth it especially with the editing option. It is amazing how quick the number of photos add up. That being said it isnot something we do every trip, I think we hav done it twice now and probably wont do it for a nother couple of trips.
    Off site Jan '92
    AS Music April '97, Dec '98
    AS Movies Oct 2000, Jan 03, Jan 05, Jan 06
    Pop Aug 06, Pop Jan 07
    Pop Aug 07, Pop Aug 08
    Pop Aug 09, Pop Aug 10
    Pop Aug 11, Pop Aug '12, AoA Aug '13
    Pop Dec '13 Aug '14, Jan '15, Aug '15

Next Trip: Pop Aug '16

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: