Quantcast DLR first trip

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: DLR first trip

Post Thanks / Like

Default DLR first trip

Cast of characters

Mom/Gale aka PirateGal
    me/Sandy aka trackbarroness/DisneyDreamon
    We left on the 12 for our flight up to NJ via the Philedalphia airport. We brought our GPS unit with us. We got to see the Mint and a lot of the heart of the city of brotherly love. Lolol
    Next day we flew out of afore mentioned airport out to John Wayne airport with a stop in Arisona. We arrived at DLR's Paradise Pier Hotel about 4:30-5 oclock.
    Oh Cat i just read your post to me after the fact. Mom and I were there from the 13th through the 20th.
    Did I tell ya that I made a friend whilst I was out there?
    Sandy °o° VFK name DisneyDreamin,First trip in 1972-Off site ,In between so many I can't count,3/04 PC,11/28-12/05/04 POR,Feb,13-22,'06 PC,Dec,4, 07 FWR,DVC,AKV07, DLR's DPPH 9-13-20,'09,Stitch/Buzz Complex Cast Member

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Umm I heard about short and sweet but some details would nice
    Jeff (aka JPL)
    Former VMK alias figgiefig
    Intercot Staff
    Disney Tech - Software, Games & Web
    The Locker Room
    Disney Vacation Club

[email protected]

"Remember it all started with a Mouse"

Post Thanks / Like

Wanna hear more

Did you have fun??? What were your thoughts on Disneyland???

Post Thanks / Like

We just returned a few weeks ago. No flames, please, but WDW is head & shoulders above DL. Yes, it was smaller, I expected that, but it reminded me alot of local theme parks.

Loved So. Cali and would love to go back to Cali again, but I don't need to see DL again.

Post Thanks / Like

On Monday Mom and I walked over to DLR's Magic Kingdom. Now I thought the 10am start time was rather late, ya know what I mean?
    Their park has more places to eat, but almost all are outdoor counter service with the exception being the Blue Bayou. I saw the entrance to Club 33, fancy door. lol
    My take of DLR is that it might be a smaller park to our (WDW's) Magic Kingdom, they have alot more stuff crammed into their park then we do in a way. Tomorrowland where Cosmic Ray's is located is where the Tomorrowland terrace is located with the Jedi training acadamy. the old WedWay People mover tracks and station were still there, they lay out was/is way different from what I could see of it. Our favorite resaurant there will be the French Market, the Clam chowder. We even tried the mint julip . We rode Pirates at least 3 times before we left on the 20th. And no there is more to come. Now to post pics, and where first to post pics. If I had thought of it I could have accessed this site via my new phone.
    Well anyway the first day we were there we did walk over to see the park, and I have pics of astro orbitor, a view of Space Mountain from the Monorail station, awesome sight. specially at night. No worries more to come and I'll try to be done before my next Disney stay.
    Sandy °o° VFK name DisneyDreamin,First trip in 1972-Off site ,In between so many I can't count,3/04 PC,11/28-12/05/04 POR,Feb,13-22,'06 PC,Dec,4, 07 FWR,DVC,AKV07, DLR's DPPH 9-13-20,'09,Stitch/Buzz Complex Cast Member

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a fun start
    Jeff (aka JPL)
    Former VMK alias figgiefig
    Intercot Staff
    Disney Tech - Software, Games & Web
    The Locker Room
    Disney Vacation Club

[email protected]

"Remember it all started with a Mouse"

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you had fun so far...
    Disney is life......the rest is just details!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: