Quantcast My Plans 4 September

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default My Plans 4 September

Ok, the Month of September right now is ALMOST chock-a-block full for us! But, before I get to the lineup...

THANK ALL OF YOU who've listened to and or downloaded the UnEarthed Promotional CD from Soundcloud! Since the songs went up last month we've reached a total of 1065 plays and 58 downloads (as of 8/18/09!) True, those aren't huge numbers, but that means someone is listening and liking it enough to actually wanna download some copies! So again, THANKS!!!!

Ok, on to September...

On Saturday the 5th we'll be travelling to Ville Platte, Louisiana to play a reunion party for the Class of '69 (I think the name of the venue is "the Jungle"?)

Friday the 11th we'll be heading out to Atlanta/Verda, Louisiana to perform at the Verda Game Room. We got this gig as a result of having to cancel our show at the Oxbow Marina for August 22nd - the Verda Game Room caught wind of our availablity and snatched us up for 8/22 and booked us for 9/11 as well! So one door closed and as a result 2 more opened for us!

The next day, Saturday the 12th, will be another trip out of town for a Double-Header; At 11 am until 2 pm we'll be rockin' on the Cane River for the 7th Annual Natchitoches Meat Pie Festival... It is gonna be a great show and besides us we've talked with some of the entertainment committee people and let me tell ya, there is gonna be some truly amazing music there of all kinds of genres throughout the weekend - so we're hoping any local friends of RELIX will come on out and Rock with us and enjoy the festival (and some world famous Meat Pie's!) Later that same night we return to Campti (about 10 miles down the road) to play the Hog Heaven Saloon once again from 9 pm until 1 am.

At this time, the weekend of the 18th/19th is still open, but ya just never know...

The following Saturday on the 26th we will again be lending our time to Central Louisiana State Hospital for their Employee Picnic/Cookout/Party. Last year it was held during November and we froze our fingertips OFF!!! This year should be warmer, and construction permitting we may even be performing indoors at Wilkerson Hall there.

Somewhere during all of this I'll also be in the studio working on the solo project as we've tried to set a "tenative" release date of Halloween. Looks like I won't have a whole lot of time for goofing off! (BTW: could use some suggestions for artwork for the packaging ASAP if anyone's interested???)
    AKA: FlyingIceman - Ice Rocker
    DLR every Summer from '67 - '76
    WDW Feb. '02

DLR Oct. '02

WDW Jan. '04
    WDW Christmas '04 (ASMusic)
    WDW Christmas '06 (Pop Century)

DLR Oct. '07 (Paradise Pier)

WDW Sept. '08 (ASMovies & PO French Quarter)
    Next Trip? Christmas '10

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Would you do seem busy!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Busy Month and sounds like a lot of fun
    Jeff (aka JPL)
    Former VMK alias figgiefig
    Intercot Staff
    Disney Tech - Software, Games & Web
    The Locker Room
    Disney Vacation Club

[email protected]

"Remember it all started with a Mouse"

Post Thanks / Like

Just reading about your plans makes me tired!

Have fun!
    Recovering VMK Addict Avalanchefan

Post Thanks / Like

My goodness, that really does sound like quite the schedule! Hope you're not so busy that you forget to enjoy the meat pie festival :P Wish I could attend that one... mmm...meat pie...
    Audi/fluffies: Cute but Psycho.
    VMK: fluffies

From up north, eh?

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: