Quantcast I'm going to Chef Mickeys! now....how to get there...hmmmm

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default I'm going to Chef Mickeys! now....how to get there...hmmmm

Hello you lovely Intercot people!

I made my first ever ADRs yesterday and have to say it was a very easy and smooth experience. I've heard a lot of people say that the CMs don't understand English accents, but we didn't seem to have any problem at all. I'm super flexible with my ADR times so I think the CM was pretty grateful for that. However, due to my time flexibility my first ADR is going to be Chef Mickeys and it's at 7.20am, which ordinarilly would be way too early but because it's our first day and we'll still be on England time, I'll be up and about by about 5.30.

We're going to be staying at SSR and I was wondering, if we were to use disney transport, would it be possible to get there that early? Are the buses etc. running then? Who knows? You lovely intercot people, that's who! Please help!

Thank you

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

If not using a rental car. We find the best bet is to use a taxi.
    The bus would need to take you to the MK by 7:00am which would be a 6:30 or 6:45 bus which may not be running anyway.
    You could arrange for a taxi to pick you up at 6:50 and have plenty of time and they will take you right to the resort door.
    A dream is a wish your heart makes!

Post Thanks / Like

It might be do-able with WDW transport, but I think it would be close.

I've been on an MK bus as early as 7am, but never tried before 7am.

I've also seen many times, the MK bus take the people over to the Contemporary for CM, but again it isn't guaranteed, so you would have to plan to walk.

I agree with the PP, a taxi won't cost much, and you won't have to worry about getting there on time.
    Heather aka ibelieveindisneymagic
    INTERCOT Staff

Engaged at the castle!
    My Disney Home is POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

In two days time, as I attempt to make my ADR's, I will be hoping for first seating at 7:00AM at Chef Mickey's as well. We do this every trip, and every trip, we have to take a taxi. Last year, the cost was $15 (that includes the tip too) from All Star Music to the Contemporary. I'm hoping it's a little cheaper from POR this trip! We were advised by the front desk that the only way to get there at this time of the morning is via taxi.

I hope you have a great time!
    Karen

"It's snowing still," said Eeyore gloomily.
    "So it is."
    "And freezing."
    "Is it?"
    "Yes," said Eeyore. "However," he said, brightening up a little, "we haven't had an earthquake lately."

Post Thanks / Like

Ask at the hotel's front desk when you check in. Last trip, my parents were able to take an MK bus before 7am for a Chef Mickey ADR. They were told that the busses started about an hour before the first ADR. We haven't actually done this (our one and only super early ADR was that one last trip, and we were at POLY so no bus issues), but my parents had no problem at all.
    Disney may change this from time to time, and CMs may not always even know about the busses. Worst case scenario, though, is that you grab a cab. There will either be one waiting or there within just a couple of minutes.
    ~~Julie~~

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: