Quantcast Trinidad South CBR - Distance to food court?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Trinidad South CBR - Distance to food court?

If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it.

In June 2009, I am staying at one of the newly themed pirate rooms in CBR - Trinidad South. I know this is the farthest area from the food court and main pool. In Nov, 2007 I stayed in building 36 at POR. Can anyone provide a comparison of distance from building 36 to the food court at POR versus Trinidad South to the CBR food court. Thanks!

Next Up: 06/2017 POLY
    06/2015 POFQ
    11/2013 WL
    06/2012 Swan
    09/2011 POP/WL
    11/2010 WL
    01/2010 HIEX Off-Site
    06/2009 CBR
    11/2007 PORS
    05/2006 POFQ
    10/1999 Beach Club/DCL Wonder
    06/1997 Beach Club
    06/1994 POFQ
    09/1992 CBR
    05/1980 Royal Plaza Hotel - Off Site

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I haven't stayed at POR, however I recently stayed in building 35 in Trinidad South at CBR. It was about a brisk 5 minute walk to Old Port Royale...it's along a nice path along the water. It may take a little longer if you walk slower. I did find that by going over the bridge instead of under it, it saves you about a minute. Enjoy your trip!
    °O° Ria°O°

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~Walt Disney

First trip: 11/05-Pop
    Next trip(s): 9/12-CSR, 10/12-ASM & Swan,
    11/12-Swan & YC
    Pop x 4
    CBR x 1
    POFQ x 2
    Poly x 1
    WL x 1
    AKL x 2
    SOG x 3

badllamamama Guest

10-15 min walk.

Post Thanks / Like

KronkHere-
    I got frustrated with the 15 -30 minute walk answer, so I went on google earth and did a measurement from the food court to Trinidad South. Depending on what building you are in, it is just over 1/4 to 1/2 a mile (approximately) to get from your room to the food court. Depending on how fast you walk, you could make it in 5 minutes or so.

And before everyone says that's not possible, my kids and I made the 3/4 mile walk to our voting place in just over 15 minutes, so the 1/4 to 1/2 mile walk that everyone says is so long isn't really that bad.

And from what I saw on another thread about the internal bus system taking 45 minutes to get to the food court, you'd be better served time wise by walking.

Hope this helps.
    °O° Cassandra °O°

Beach Club 4/07
    Caribbean Beach 2/09

Post Thanks / Like

When we were at CBR, we stayed at Trinidad North. I'd guess you'd have a 5-8 minute walk unless your pace is extremely leisurely.

As another poster stated, it is a beautiful walk. Enjoy the scenery. Besides, you're on vacation, time shouldn't matter!
    Last edited by kathiep; 12-30-2008 at 03:30 PM. Reason: spelling

8/11 CSR
    8/10 - Wilderness Lodge
    2009 CSR
    2009 Ft Wilderness Cabins
    2008 Polynesian
    2008 POR
    2007 CSR
    2007 OKW
    2006 CBR
    Many offsite trips...before kids

Post Thanks / Like

I am by no means a CBR hater. In fact i have stayed there 5 times and loved everytime. That being said TS is far. At least 10 minutes. While that is not that big a deal if you are an adult if you are with kids it can be an ordeal to get a soda. I am sure the pirate rooms are going to be nice, but there is a reason they put them inTS. It was an undesirable location. If it was me, just me now I would pay for the preferred room in Martinique. If the room is that important to you , just realize it will include a decent amount of walking. 10 minutes each way 10 minutes in line = a half an hour to get a cofee in the morning or soft drink at night.

lilolvr Guest

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy View Post
    I am by no means a CBR hater. In fact i have stayed there 5 times and loved everytime. That being said TS is far. At least 10 minutes. While that is not that big a deal if you are an adult if you are with kids it can be an ordeal to get a soda. I am sure the pirate rooms are going to be nice, but there is a reason they put them inTS. It was an undesirable location. If it was me, just me now I would pay for the preferred room in Martinique. If the room is that important to you , just realize it will include a decent amount of walking. 10 minutes each way 10 minutes in line = a half an hour to get a cofee in the morning or soft drink at night.
    I agree, its at least 10 mins and with young ones that want to look at everything it can be up to 20 mins.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: