Quantcast 2008 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Kiosk Line-Up Announced - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tinksmom02 View Post
    Was Oklahoma not invited back this year? ;o)
    I didn't try the vegetable soup, but was not enamored with the buffalo at the Oklahoma kiosk last year.
    "They've done research you know...60% of the time, it works every time"

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Default More elaborate booths?

I was wondering if anyone had any information as to whether the kiosks may be more elaborate this year than in years past, for the cities in wonderland thing. I read that Melbourne was spending almost a million dollars to recreate some street scenes for the festival bid, and if that is true it sounds like more than just a stand with some food.
    -- End of line

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tinksmom02 View Post
    Was Oklahoma not invited back this year? ;o)
    I had a chance to talk with one of the pavilion representatives last year and he said that they were the first state to be invited by Disney to participate in the Food & Wine Festival because they were celebrating their state centennial.
    Bill
    It's never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.

AKL, Jambo, September 18 to October 2, 2012

Post Thanks / Like

Default Say It Isn't So ...

No Exquisite Evenings this year
    That is one of our all time favorite events of the festival. There must be a reason the array of events is so reduced this year but it hurts this foodie. On the bright side, we'll save a bunch of $$$$.

After reading a lot of overheated puffery about your new cook, you know what I'm craving? A little perspective. That's it. I'd like some fresh, clear, well seasoned perspective. Can you suggest a good wine to go with that?