Quantcast Just Questions: Extreme Resort Makeover. - Page 49

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3947484950 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    Anybody got any butter ?????

Quote Originally Posted by Caroleh View Post
    Will butter help the red go away?
    Only if you dip yourself in it... you know, like a lobster...

(do you have any Solarcaine?? Works like a charm.... and where did you get that sunburn??)

Can I fast-forward to tomorrow morning??
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    pogo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    Sure.... I'm about to ! I'm going to bed very soon. I have to be in Buffalo by 7:00 AM for a business meeting.

Bethany..... is it salted or unsalted butter ???

Good night all......

Post Thanks / Like

Only if you dip yourself in it... you know, like a lobster...

(do you have any Solarcaine?? Works like a charm.... and where did you get that sunburn??)

No Solarcaine, it just looks worse then it feels. Gilles looks at me as I'm nice bright red and asked me if we need to buy sunblock whe we go to WDW...duh!!!

We went to the CNE(like a State Fair, but really more like a giant flea market). We sat in the sun for awhile (about an hour or so) watching the air show over Lake Ontario. Somebody forgot to bring sunscreen.

Didn't I post my pictures? I must have forgotten with all the sun I received. My camera's battery died in the middle of taking pictures.
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

how's your night going?

and now i can't stop thinking about 3 pounds of butter, a possum, and a beautiful red dress.

good night all, stay safe and dry.

kate
    Oct 07 POR
    Oct 08 ASMo
    Jan 09 ASMu
    SEP 09 ASMo
    DEC 09 CBR-solo trip
    Dec 10 Pop
    Oct 11 CS
    Oct 12 CSR, Dream
    Dec 12 POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

NO NO NO you can't!!! I'm NOT READY YET!

Pogo...it's Country Crock with Calcium. I think it might technically be margarine. Does that work okay? I've never had lobster.
    Disney World: 10/92 Yacht Club, 11/96 Disney Institute, 12/00 Yacht Club, 6/05 Beach Club, 8/06 Shades of Green, 8/07 Caribbean Beach Resort, 10/07 Coronado Springs, 12/08 French Quarter, 3/10 All Star Sports, 4/12 Port Orleans Riverside

Disneyland: 1987, 1997, 2002, 2008, 2010, 2013

Post Thanks / Like

Evening all!! Mike and I just got back from dinner. We're both spent from working in the yard all day. Weeds, weeds, weeds, they will be the death of me!

Carol, beautiful dress and beautiful shade of red

So we have 6 days until I'm in WDW!! I'm not excited or anything you think? I'm so looking forward to this vacation, you can't even imagine. With all that's been going on in our life it's definately needed!

I'm off to clean up a few things and then head to bed. Night all. Blythe, have a quiet night, Pogo, drive safe to Buffalo, Carol, take care of your sunburn. Love ya all
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisobel View Post
    how's your night going?
    So far, it's a repeat of last night. Not bad, actually...

Quote Originally Posted by BronxTigger View Post
    Pogo...it's Country Crock with Calcium. I think it might technically be margarine. Does that work okay? I've never had lobster.
    Nope... with lobster, it's got to be pure butter, the real deal, nothing else.

So - is anyone else trying to think of things to do to plan for December, but coming up empty b/c they already did everything???
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

No Solarcaine, it just looks worse then it feels. Gilles looks at me as I'm nice bright red and asked me if we need to buy sunblock whe we go to WDW...duh!!!

We went to the CNE(like a State Fair, but really more like a giant flea market). We sat in the sun for awhile (about an hour or so) watching the air show over Lake Ontario. Somebody forgot to bring sunscreen.

Didn't I post my pictures? I must have forgotten with all the sun I received. My camera's battery died in the middle of taking pictures.
    Carol, that burn looks sooooooo painful. The dress is lovely and accentuates your red skin.

Put some lidocaine spray on it, and stay out of the sun for awhile.
    REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!!
    1998 Shades of Green
    1999, 2000,2001, Shades of Green
    2002 Contemporary - 2003 Contemporary - 2004, 2005,2006, Shades of Green
    Dec. 2007 First trip to Disneyland
    Dec. 2008 Shades of Green & JQ "meet"

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning you fabulous people! I hope this new day find you in good health, happiness and good humor yet again.
    Carol, what a pretty dress and ouch! I hope as you say it looks worse than it feels
    Bethany, for no headaches from the mold.
    Beth you and your family are still in my thoughts and prayers and I'm sending some extra heavy-duty
    Ken, the day off for everyone else in the house means a busier day for me, but yes, I still enjoyed the day!
    Sarah, glad that Mike is home safe and sound and for the house situation to go the way you want it to!
    Lea-Ann, I saw the pics, they were great! Thing 1 and 2 too cute! I LOVE sky-diving!
    Kathy, good luck, I wish he'd hurry up!
    pogo, butter?
    Gabby M, Carter says AAAHHHHH!

to those in need and to all.
    Oh and BTW 6 days!!!
    °o° Traci ¨¨*:•

Next up, hopefully, Just me & my Honey Sept. 9-14 ASMu celebrating 30 yrs and my b-day. Thanks Denise from MJ :) for the help so far & answering all my stupid questions.

Countless previous trips

Post Thanks / Like

Good Morning All - It's back to business as usual (so I can get back to WDW ASAP!!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by TikiGoddess View Post
    Torture. I have decided to not talk about it anymore around the house because I think my husband is ready to disown me.
    Oh Kathy! Darn that Lou. My mom and I were tempted to hijack this guy's laptop at the Wave on Sunday evening to see if there was any news from you. We're still sending you positive thoughts! (btw I listened to the show with Richard Sherman on my drive home yesterday.....he was SO great!)

Quote Originally Posted by MsMin View Post
    Just zooping in to say hello.
    Hey Beth - good to hear from you! I hope everything is still going okay for you and your family......

So - is anyone else trying to think of things to do to plan for December, but coming up empty b/c they already did everything???
    I was sitting in the Sunshine Seasons Food Fair yesterday planning things to do in December........gotta keep ahead of the game, right?
    EMILY

Now approaching.......Mickey's Star Traders!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning you lovely people! How is everyone today? I'm back at work but I only have FOUR days of work before I'm on vacation!!

So Beth and Jaime, how are you guys faring? I keep thinking of you and hope you're doing ok.

Kathy, please tell us as soon as you hear. I checked the website this morning just to see if he posted anything. I have everything crossed for you!

Traci, are you getting excited yet? I way beyond that!!!

Carol, how's the lobster burn?

Well, I'll try to check in later. Hope you all are doing well. to you all!
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MMouse6937 View Post
    Carol, how's the lobster burn?
    It's much better!! The arms are tanned, face is still red, but not as bright and the chest....well, still very red. At least it doesn't hurt.

Where is everyone today?
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

Carol, that burn looks like it's smarts, glad to hear that it's not that painful.

Sarah & Traci, have a fantastic time down at Disney. Sarah, make sure to tell Bob Jackson YeHaa for me!

Not much going on in my neck of the woods. All of my photos are up on Webshots if anyone wants to check them out. Should I do trip reports? That is the question.
    Mary

Been there, done that, definitely going back!

Post Thanks / Like

I HATE Monday holidays, and this wasn't even an official patriotic or government occasion - just a long week-end. Nice if you work and get the day off, but it just confuses me. (Along with lots of other things). My Mondays don't made sense when they happen on Tuesdays.

Well, we're winding down with the triple digit heat days, and can start thinking about opening the doors and letting the Chow look out. That's her favorite thing in the world.

Caroleh, stay out of the sun for awhile. Rebound burns don't heal well.

Beth, we're hoping and praying that you'll all be O.K. with no damage.

Tink - give Carter a hug from Gabby.

Pogo - Buffalo? Is that a real place? (Sorry, but I HAD to get my question in).

Sarah - I'm glad Mike is back. Sounds like you've got lots to talk about.

Well, I have to run. Monday morning chores are calling.
    REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!!
    1998 Shades of Green
    1999, 2000,2001, Shades of Green
    2002 Contemporary - 2003 Contemporary - 2004, 2005,2006, Shades of Green
    Dec. 2007 First trip to Disneyland
    Dec. 2008 Shades of Green & JQ "meet"

Post Thanks / Like

Hey all!

I haven't been around in a while, but its not because I haven't wanted to!

I am working my tush off this week and next in preparation for my Free Dining Trip. We extended our trip in Dec (betcha didn't know I was going to make an appearance?! How could I miss out on WDW on my birthday with a bunch of Icotees!), then with Vegas at the end of this month.

Not like many of you care, our floors is moving to the 4th floor . Its all about money and not making us (or the patients happy). They are in the process of moving today, so I guess they need pixie dust (as if I care since I'm not there).

Has anyone tried the new work out rave, Zumba? You should... its booty-licous!

So, what's cookin today? I miss you all so much!
    Morgan- DVC, AP, Perfect Princess, Married at Disney
    Off-site * POFQ * ASMu * POR * FW * BWI/V * Dolphin * AKL-Jambo/Kidani * WL * ASSp * Swan * POP * CBR * OKW * CSR * ASMo * BLT * SSR * AoA * DCL-Platinum * DLParis * DLR

Post Thanks / Like

Um...the lobby there is nice. It has a bench and a fountain, but the food court gives me the heeby jeebies. The big faces are a little bizarre.

The Food court is creepy!
    We stayed a riverside and would hop over to POFQ to eat because there was never anyone there - then we realized why. After our 3rd time DH said we could not go back because it creeped him out too much!

Woo hoo, I finished my dress.
    The dress looks great - and you did a pretty sweet job on the burn too! OUCH!!! I hope you had a good time at the air show.

Quote Originally Posted by TikiGoddess View Post
    So in the podcast yesterday Lou says that the winners are posted at his website. So I excitedly go to the website... and nothing. This was yesterday afternoon... today, still nothing. He's on vacation right now and had finished the podcast before he left for WDW (last Weds, before voting ended). So he uploaded the podcast yesterday but forgot (I'm assuming) to post the finalists. And now he's on a 5 day cruise.

Torture. I have decided to not talk about it anymore around the house because I think my husband is ready to disown me.
    That just STINKS Kathy! I can't believe he would leave everyone hanging like that.

WHY do people BBQ inside? My next door neighbor is at it again. I swear one day he is gonna burn the building down.
    Yikes...that is not safe, and could you imagine the smell inside of his home?

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbellybutton View Post
    Lea-Ann, I saw the pics, they were great! Thing 1 and 2 too cute! I LOVE sky-diving!

Oh and BTW 6 days!!!
    Thanks Traci! How are you holding up with your daughter off to college today? How is Carter doing without mommy around?
    Lea-Ann
    The Creative Mind that Never Rests . . .

Dreaming of Disney.......
    Last Trip - Dec 14-21, 2012 AKL!!! Next Trip - TBA!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Morgan good to see you!! When are you going to be there in Sept? We're headed out on Monday! Can't wait, free dining...can't get any better than that!

Marilyn, I can totally relate...it's a Monday but it's really a Tuesday, I'm all messed up. You should have seen when I had a job where you had to wear certain colors on certain days of the week. A holiday would send us all into turmoil!!

I have major Disney on the brain, this is going to be a long week and probably the first weekend I have ever wanted to FLY by. Hopefully it will.

Hope you all are having a good day, talk to you later
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyDudet View Post
    Has anyone tried the new work out rave, Zumba? You should... its booty-licous!
    Hiya Morgan. I Zumba!!!!!!!! It's sooooooo much fun. Since I started training for my November marathon I haven't been able to go because the classes are all on my running days. I can't wait to start going back, it's such a blast. So how's your training going? (you knew I had to ask )

Quote Originally Posted by Flower View Post

The Food court is creepy!
    We stayed a riverside and would hop over to POFQ to eat because there was never anyone there - then we realized why. After our 3rd time DH said we could not go back because it creeped him out too much!
    You guys are too funny

Btw - I'm jealous of all of you with POFQ ressies....we tried switching and they are completed booked for our weekend

You should have seen when I had a job where you had to wear certain colors on certain days of the week.
    Mind if I ask what kind of job that was? I picture it to be a paint store or something!
    EMILY

Now approaching.......Mickey's Star Traders!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MissStyles View Post
    Mind if I ask what kind of job that was? I picture it to be a paint store or something!
    Nope, it was actually a doctor's office. We wore matching scrubs for different days of the week. Pretty silly actually but they wanted us all to look the same. Robots and all

So where is everyone? Did I scare everyone away???

Hope you all are having a good day. Talk to you later
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

Post Thanks / Like

Traci, are you getting excited yet? I way beyond that!!!
    Way excited!

Quote Originally Posted by MauiMouse View Post
    Sarah & Traci, have a fantastic time down at Disney. Sarah, make sure to tell Bob Jackson YeHaa for me!
    Thanks Mary, I've got so much to look forward to on this trip. My meet with Sarah, seeing Bob for the first time and last but not least taking Carter for his first trip to my favorite place on earth! I loved your pics by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Michetti View Post
    Tink - give Carter a hug from Gabby.
    I did Gabby and this pictureand this pictureare for you, but anyone can take a peek and notice the curtains in the background

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyDudet View Post
    Hey all!
    I haven't been around in a while, but its not because I haven't wanted to!
    Hey Morgan, good to see you around and hope we get to see you next week in MK!

Quote Originally Posted by Flower View Post
    Thanks Traci! How are you holding up with your daughter off to college today? How is Carter doing without mommy around?
    Thanks for asking but luckily it's only in the next town over this year. YAY! I realized after I wrote "sending her off to college' that it sounded like she was going far away The courses she's taking this year have made it so she can go to the Bath/Brunswick campus. But Carter is having some adjusting to do, as of this week she volunteers at the shelter, works at the assisted living facility and goes to school.

So where is everyone? Did I scare everyone away???
    Sarah, the only way you could make people leave is if you said you were leaving and people would follow you (and not scary like, you know Kate/pogo )
    I hope everyone is having a great day! ;Hug: to all!
    Did I mention we'll have the Blue angels flying over our house all week?
    °o° Traci ¨¨*:•

Next up, hopefully, Just me & my Honey Sept. 9-14 ASMu celebrating 30 yrs and my b-day. Thanks Denise from MJ :) for the help so far & answering all my stupid questions.

Countless previous trips

Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3947484950 LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: