Quantcast Just Questions: Extreme Resort Makeover. - Page 31

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    Hoboken? (So did I.)
    Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    At work ?????
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisobel View Post
    insane?
    Very good guesses but all wrong!!! I'll actually be finding my sanity!!

Happy Anniversary, Ken and Mary!!!

So what is everyone up to today? I going to be sewing but we are also heading out to find some stuff for our lawn. The other day I bought a couple of solar lights(one has a copper dragonfly and the other is a copper butterfly) and I want another dragonfly. We also want to get a lawn ornament, which could be interesting, because we can't agree what to get. I want Mickey Mouse, but we figured that would get stolen and he wants a gnome, which I think would look tacky, so we need to find something we can agree on.
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    pogo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kisobel View Post
    just a quick zoop in from work. not a bad nite. just still hate these masks. pogo, wave at me when you come to syracuse- i'll be sleeping. have a great day at the fair. i'm not even sure we're going this year.

kate
    p.s. won't blythe be proud of me- over 400 posts
    I didn't know you had to work last night. Still wearing the mask, huh ?

I'll wave as I drive up 690.

Congratulations on 400 ! Yes.... Blythe will be proud of you for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbellybutton View Post
    Good morning everyone.
    I hope you all had a wonderful start to your weekend. Looks like I'm alone here. Then again, it is only 4:40 in the morning so again, I'll be quiet so everyone can sleep.

Sarah, have a great dog hike!
    pogo, have a great time at the fair.
    Kate, have a good rest.
    and everyone else have a wonderful day. to all. Have I told you lately how glad I am that Greg talked me into joining this game?
    Ahhhhhhhh............ so Greg is the one to blame ????

Thanks Greg... for bringing Traci into our lives.
    Oh, yeah. I said it before but let me just say again....
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY KEN & MARY!!!

Is she sick of you yet?
    When we met Ken and Mary last April, we knew they were meant for each other. They are so cute together and we had such a good time with them. I'm hoping for many more get togethers with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by grego77 View Post
    So funny news. I am still here. Long story short, I couldn't get into the Korean consulate to get my Visa until this coming Monday, so my flight is going to be this coming Thursday. So YAY for another week of packing! I also got to see a movie that just came out yesterday, and this incredible jazz singer Melody Gardot (check her out!) last night. So good news in thats sense. bad news is I sprained my knee playing frisbee Monday, followed by getting burned at this bonfire a couple nights ago, by a friend who wanted to chop this burning/searing log into the fire, and instead of folding and going into the fire, it flew into like a million pieces, all directly at me...lol. I am fine, clothes burned a bit, and one minor burn...took all the hair off that tiny section on my arm...lol...oh well! Anyone want to bet on the next setback????!
    Greg.... you are an accident looking for a place to happen.

Good luck getting to Korea !
    Quote Originally Posted by Caroleh View Post
    Very good guesses but all wrong!!! I'll actually be finding my sanity!!

Happy Anniversary, Ken and Mary!!!

So what is everyone up to today? I going to be sewing but we are also heading out to find some stuff for our lawn. The other day I bought a couple of solar lights(one has a copper dragonfly and the other is a copper butterfly) and I want another dragonfly. We also want to get a lawn ornament, which could be interesting, because we can't agree what to get. I want Mickey Mouse, but we figured that would get stolen and he wants a gnome, which I think would look tacky, so we need to find something we can agree on.
    Oh boy.... I hate when this happens. Good luck finding something you'll both agree on. How about a grouchy gnome in a belly dancing outfit ?????

Got to run... ..... see you all tomorrow !

Post Thanks / Like

Oh boy.... I hate when this happens. Good luck finding something you'll both agree on. How about a grouchy gnome in a belly dancing outfit ?????

Do you think we can find one?

Congrats Kate on 400!!
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck with that!

Ahhhhhhhh............ so Greg is the one to blame ????

Aaww you do like me don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Michetti View Post
    WOW, I'm honored, really. Anything would be fine. My DD used to call my mom "gabby" - I always liked that. I feel a shower coming on. Can I have a donut in his honor? DD is re-opening today or tomorrow.

You'll be fine with Carter. Love goes a lot further than genetics, and I think Jake knows we love him. When he's 18, (maybe he'll come around and want us). We'll be there for him, and Carter will ALWAYS remember you.
    OK, so Hailey , Bryant and myself taked it over and "gabby" it is, the honorary Grandma from Arizona, we'll even show him your pics from facebook. And if you ever want any of him just give me a shout, then again I think I have 80 of him on fb

So funny news. I am still here. Long story short, I couldn't get into the Korean consulate to get my Visa until this coming Monday, so my flight is going to be this coming Thursday. So YAY for another week of packing! I also got to see a movie that just came out yesterday, and this incredible jazz singer Melody Gardot (check her out!) last night. So good news in thats sense. bad news is I sprained my knee playing frisbee Monday, followed by getting burned at this bonfire a couple nights ago, by a friend who wanted to chop this burning/searing log into the fire, and instead of folding and going into the fire, it flew into like a million pieces, all directly at me...lol. I am fine, clothes burned a bit, and one minor burn...took all the hair off that tiny section on my arm...lol...oh well! Anyone want to bet on the next setback????!
    Umm, if we meet up when you're back, you think me and Bruce could sit at a different table than you? You know, just so we don't get caught in any fall out..... Just kidding Greg, you know we love ya right?
    °o° Traci ¨¨*:•

Next up, hopefully, Just me & my Honey Sept. 9-14 ASMu celebrating 30 yrs and my b-day. Thanks Denise from MJ :) for the help so far & answering all my stupid questions.

Countless previous trips

Post Thanks / Like

OMG how did I miss this the first time I read that post?

Next up, hopefully, Just me & my Honey Sept. 9-14 ASMu celebrating 30 yrs and my b-day. Thanks Denise from MJ :) for the help so far & answering all my stupid questions.

Countless previous trips

Post Thanks / Like

I take full credit! Have any remedies for an aching knee that won't go away? Sorry, it's early, and I can't think of a better question...
    ~Greg~
    18 trips to WDW!
    Next trip: Nov 14-18, 2013!

9 trips to Disneyland!
    Next trip: Dec 22-23, 2013

4 trips to Tokyo Disneyland!
    Next Trip: Dec 17-19, 2013

5 trips to Hong Kong Disneyland!
    Next Trip: ?

Post Thanks / Like

I take full credit!
    Greg, did you miss something????
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

Umm, if we meet up when you're back, you think me and Bruce could sit at a different table than you? You know, just so we don't get caught in any fall out..... Just kidding Greg, you know we love ya right?
    Traci, you should know that at MY meets, I make it a priority for EVERYONE to sit together at ONE table!! I will not compromise anyone feeling left out (or ignored) for the potential of someone catching my recent unlucky streak of injuries!!! Do you think I should go to a psychic and ask them what's going on here???!! LOL! love you too!
    ~Greg~
    18 trips to WDW!

9 trips to Disneyland!

Post Thanks / Like

Morning all, I'm up earlier than I wanted to be but Ms. Daisy was outside again this morning. I was giving away dogs yesterday, now I'm giving away, one big, fat, lazy, escaping, Daisy Marie! Any takers??? Why can't she just stay in the house??? We thought Minnie would be the problem with this but no, it's Daisy. Going to drive me crazy!!

So I'll be getting ready soon and heading off to the big dog walk, should be a fun time and then I'll probably need a nap.

I went to the mall last night and couldn't believe the sales they were having. I love Bath and Body Works and I had a coupon. They were having 5 for $15 on their hand soaps and buy 3 signature collection get 2 free plus my coupon. So as she's ringing everything up it comes to almost $80 and then she starts processing the discount, and scans my coupons. I got out of there for $35 for almost $80 worth of stuff!! WOO HOO, you can't beat that with a stick. And then the Disney Store had a Mickey purse on sale for $9.99. Too cute. I could have spent a lot more but didn't, I restrained so I could spend my money at Disney.

Have a wonderful day everyone, I'll check in later love ya!
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

Post Thanks / Like

Happy Anniversary, Ken and Mary!

Marylin, that bill thing was really , really good!

Everyone, have a great Sunday!

Greg, did you ever have a dream that you were trying to get somewhere and problems kept poppng up to detain you?
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Post Thanks / Like

Happy Sunday Guys and Dolls.....the storm is finally gone from our area and it's and gorgeous once again. I have a short week ahead as I leave for on Friday morning..........I'm already day dreaming about Dole Whip floats!!!!

I take full credit! Have any remedies for an aching knee that won't go away? Sorry, it's early, and I can't think of a better question...
    Hey Greg! Sorry about the knee and burnage...you're a crazy fellow......I wish you a safe flight on Thursday....Are you sure you haven't changed your mind about going?
    EMILY

Now approaching.......Mickey's Star Traders!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post
    I heard the voice of an angel this morning
    He came through the door singing really loud and clear-"Grandma - Grandma!

We had a great day together!

He poointed to the antler horn we have ( a family antique) He asked< Can Gandma bow?
    I tooted till his heart was content. ( I am a former trumpet player).
    Then we took a 3 hour nap!
    After our nap, we went to see Aunt Amy and got our hair cut!

I don't care how many margaritas you make/drink, you can't beat my day!
    What a simply perfect day!!!

No remedies for the knee, but I'll give you a little in hopes that it gets better quick. Have you tried alternating hot and cold?

Countless previous trips

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MissStyles View Post
    Happy Sunday Guys and Dolls.....the storm is finally gone from our area and it's and gorgeous once again. I have a short week ahead as I leave for on Friday morning..........I'm already day dreaming about Dole Whip floats!!!!

Hey Greg! Sorry about the knee and burnage...you're a crazy fellow......I wish you a safe flight on Thursday....Are you sure you haven't changed your mind about going?
    Good to see you Emily, glad to hear Fay is finally gone. Have a great trip!

Does anyone know the correct spelling for supercalafragilisticexpyalidocious?

Countless previous trips

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone know the correct spelling for supercalafragilisticexpyalidocious?
    I saw Mary Poppins last Sunday on Broadway and the correct spelling is: super-calif-ragilistic-expialidocious. Now a great question is: What color was George Washington's white horse??? Any takers?
    ~Greg~
    18 trips to WDW!

9 trips to Disneyland!

Post Thanks / Like

I saw Mary Poppins last Sunday on Broadway and the correct spelling is: super-calif-ragilistic-expialidocious. Now a great question is: What color was George Washington's white horse??? Any takers?
    That is the correct spelling but NOT how they sing it!

S u p e r ..... c a l i f .... r a g i l ....isticexpialid....O...C I O U S!

So grego....the school you are going to in Korea...do they give you a curriculum to follow or are you expected to create it yourself?

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Sandy, glad to see you!
    Kate, congrats on 400!!! But you do realize that neither of us will ever catch up with Blythe right?
    yes i know, we might have a chance if we kidnap her and tie up her hands for about 10years. what do you think??

Do you think we can find one?

Congrats Kate on 400!!
    if you do find one, i have got to see a picture. thanks. i'm very proud of my self.

HI POGO, (do you think he heard me at the fair?). back to work i go, but i have 3 days off after this one(sigh). next week i am working crazy- 2 extra overtime shifts. it looks so good on paper and then i have to actually work it. bye for now.

kate
    Oct 07 POR
    Oct 08 ASMo
    Jan 09 ASMu
    SEP 09 ASMo
    DEC 09 CBR-solo trip
    Dec 10 Pop
    Oct 11 CS
    Oct 12 CSR, Dream
    Dec 12 POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

Afternoon/evening all. I just got up from resting a bit. I went to the dog walk and it was ok. Really unorganized and they brought some really crazy dogs. I got this little boxer/pitt mix that just wanted to chew on my shoes. Doesn't make for good walking. It was so hot too, made it hard to get motivated. Looks like we got one adoption out of the time I was there so I guess that was worth it then.

Now I guess I'll go and clean up the house a bit. Not feeling quite myself right now I guess. It looks like Mike's uncle back in Rochester is going to pass tonight. Then his Grandmother will be next, sounds like his Grandpa's not doing too well either. This isn't going to be a good month, I can feel it. Hope you all are having a better day. to you all!

Pretty sure I missed a questions, anyone have one to spare? Thanks
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

Post Thanks / Like

Hi all, just a quick note to let you know I'm still here! Things are picking up speed... trying to get everything done before work starts tomorrow. Thankfully the kids don't come in until Weds, so I only have to deal with adults tomorrow.

Sarah, hugs to you and I hope this next month isn't too bad for you and hubby...

Pogo, hope you enjoyed the fair...

Ken, happy anniversary to you and your wife!

And to all, best wishes for a good work week. I will only be able to check the thread in the evenings, as Intercot is banned from my workplace.

Kathy
    Many trips from childhood to 2008, WDW/DLP
    8/09: Ultimate Adventurer Trip, WL Concierge/AKL
    6/10: POFQ
    12/10: Mousefan Reunion (Pop)
    8/11, 7/12: AKL Concierge
    10/12: ICOT 15th solo trip (Pop)
    4/13: Pop
    7/13: Hilton Bonnet Creek
    7/14: 3 nights at BLT
    12/14: US, IOA, and WDW

Post Thanks / Like

Traci
    I'm a "gabby" - really? That's super, and I thank you. FB, here I come.

Ken & Mary
    What is it? I seem to remember you saying 32 years? That's alotta time, so CONGRATULATIONS.

Greg
    Ohhhhhhh, Owwwww! That had to smart! I dropped a glop of boiling oatmeal on my foot several months ago, and I THINK I might have said a bad word that I didn't even know I knew. My DH is a wound care nurse, so he did all sorts of wierd dressings until it healed. (At least my burn didn't involve shaving)
    REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!!
    1998 Shades of Green
    1999, 2000,2001, Shades of Green
    2002 Contemporary - 2003 Contemporary - 2004, 2005,2006, Shades of Green
    Dec. 2007 First trip to Disneyland
    Dec. 2008 Shades of Green & JQ "meet"

Post Thanks / Like

Caroleh, I forgot you. Don't get a gnome. We have one in the backyard, and the birds won't even poop on it. How about a pink flamingo with a Mickey hat on it? No, a budda belly with a laniard, and a sign, "Gone to Disney".
    REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!!
    1998 Shades of Green
    1999, 2000,2001, Shades of Green
    2002 Contemporary - 2003 Contemporary - 2004, 2005,2006, Shades of Green
    Dec. 2007 First trip to Disneyland
    Dec. 2008 Shades of Green & JQ "meet"

Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: