We got back from our most recent trip in April with sadness as we did not have any trips planned for the future. I got my sons school calendar for next year and saw a week off in February that would be just perfect for us to go. Up in the Northeast we get a week off in Feb...why? No clue. But when we had to make a last min trip to WDW during the same week this past year, the parks were not bad at all. So, I figured...lets try it again next year.

Well DH has been reluctant to even discuss a trip but....unable to help myself, I booked a trip anyway. We have free airline miles (thank you southwest visa) and using points from our Vacation club we will be staying again at our home resort of Saratoga Springs. So, rooms are taken care of, cost of airline taken care of and using points on my Disney Visa card should cover the cost of park tickets. YAYYYYY. Not telling DH about the trip yet...Maybe I will wait for Xmas....lol...but I am sooo excited to have something to look forward to...and to plan.....