Quantcast Just Questions: Guess We Can't. - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbellybutton View Post
    I'll help in the mess hall, and I rock at crafts...ummm except when I glue my fingers together
    I'll save you a marg if I can have some cake.
    ummmm....
    Bring on the initia.. ooops, orientation.
    Can I have a snowball? Do you have strawberry?
    One strawberry snowball coming up. Want me to spice that up for you? I love Tiger Blood (sounds gross) but yummy, it's a strawberry coconut blend. Hmm maybe we should make some Disney flavors. Mickey sounds like a blueberry strawberry blend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Michetti View Post
    How about burned smores and taquila?

I'll head up crafts. Start saving the popsicle sticks - we're going to build our own theme park.

Oh, let's not forget to make mask's out of paper sacks. (Big one for me) ((Pogo's innocent)).
    Marilyn, welcome from Beth I have some Popsicle sticks for you and they are already half dyed and kind of sticky. Can I build POC? I can make it look like DL w/ the N.O. theme. Do I have to make it look like WDW? I got some dreads to make this stick look like Johnny Depp. Oh wait wait.... I made this one a POGO STICK He's in the long line...
    Yum burnt smores, my favorite and a new snowball flavor, can anyone help me squeeze some smores into this bottle??? Let's add the tequila to make it easier to pour.
    Marilyn, I thought of you the other day. I helped my dd w/ Kennels at the vet's and there was a dog named Bentley except it wasn't a Bassett he is a Shiz tzu.

So Ken you live by the beach? Is that an invitation? The thing that makes me jealous is snow.

So if getting there is half the fun. What does it mean if we turn around when we are half way there?
    Next
    DD, DS @ AKV Dec 12 SSR 12-16

AKV Savannah 8/08
    ASMu my BD 4/08 w/ Angel & MrsSgtT
    SSR 10/07 BWV-12/06
    Pop-05 04 03 1st Nighters
    OKW-97 96 Poly- 89 87 86 CR:72
    Offsite:8xs FW:83 82 82 DL 67,68,71

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

WOW Summer camp with burned smores, tequila, coffee and some Strawberry Shortcake!!!

Am I to late to register???

I am in need of some summer fun....I just pulled the brownies out of the oven....double chocolate fudge!! They were for DH but he don't have to know .

Oh I am willing to help out wherever needed...or maybe I can start up the drama/theater area!!

MSMIN- your friend and all of the Dad's you mentioned will be in our prayers!! So sorry for the loss of your friends mom!!

~Cheryl~

2x's as a child, 2003 - Music, 2005 - Pop, 2007 - Music (Sept.), 2007- Movies (SSW), 2008-Movies, 2008 - Movies (Nov), 2009 - Movies (June)

2010- March - not booked but going for youngests 7th birthday!!

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, well, I've got a full tray of and some cinnamon, pumpkin cookies.
    Can I join the festivities too?
    Welcome to JQ Traci!!!

I'll head up crafts. Start saving the popsicle sticks - we're going to build our own theme park.

Oh, let's not forget to make mask's out of paper sacks. (Big one for me) ((Pogo's innocent)).
    Welcome Marilyn!! I can't save popsicle sticks, but I have PLEANTY of craft stuff...fabric, paper punches, paper, glue, paint, etc... Did I ever mention I have two rooms in our house for my craft stuff?

Marilyn...remember, we pick on Pogo as much as possible. I have a leave bag to put over Pogo's head. Do you think it'll fit? Ummmm, Buddy, have I told you how much I love you lately? You just like my older brother!!

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    Has anybody been in touch with Alex lately? I'm getting worried about him being AWOL so long.
    Quote Originally Posted by BronxTigger View Post
    So where IS Alex, anyways?
    P.S. I just realized this post has NO periods for sentences! Only ? or ! Yay! Blame it on the coffee!
    I've been wondering about Alex a lot lately. Last time he posted it was about Maria's birthday, then he went AWOL. Do you think he couldn't take me picking on him?

What a period anyway, Bethany? Are all sentences suppose to be happy and enthusiastic so we need !'s?

Welcome also, Cheryl!!
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Natazu View Post
    Welcome to JQU, neighbor. (I'm from Lindenhurst)
    How's your side of the Island?
    Hey! a fellow Islander! My ends looking a little stormy! How about your end?

How about burned smores and taquila?

I'm liking this camp! Smores and Tequila! Your my kind of lady Marilyn!!

Oh and we don't need to save the popicle sticks I have plenty to go around! DD and DS save them and they eat a lot of popicles! Sugar free only, they don't need that kind of sugar!

MsMin, I'd like a strawberry snow cone PLEASE!! Maybe with a little of Marilyn's Tequila!
    I could definitely use help in the mess hall! Rice and beans sounds yummy! Would go great with my Mexican Lasagna we had last night!

And yes you can have seconds of the strawberry shortcake! Maybe I should make some more!

What's this about eating road kill? Did it taste like chicken? I went to a place call The Road Kill Cafe when I was in college! But, it was college for some reason I can't remember what I ate...

Traci, you can have all the cake you want! I think I definitely need to go to the grocery store! I won't tell if you glue your fingers! I'm pretty crafty myself!

I trying to teach myself to sew right now! It's going pretty well. Except the 7 year old fashion queen (AKA my DD Dorothy) thinks the neck of her pillowcase dress is too high!

Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post
    Pogo can cut the cake, but I get to choose my piece, OK?

Great to have a cook on board!
    Can we trust him with a knife? I think we should measure the pieces! 1 inch a piece for each serving. We don't need the kids fighting!Of course 2nds and 3rds if you want!

Ok I'm off 2 a pool party in a few with DS, may turn into a rain party the way the sky looks!
    Melissa

4/87 offsite, 3/05 AKL, 10/06 WL, 3/08 GF, 1/09 WL, 3/09 Poly, 10/09 SSR, 1/10 AKV, 10/10 BLT, 12/10 AKV, 2/11 Poly, 5/11 BCV, 10/11 BLT, 12/11 WL, 5/12 1st Cruise on the Dream & BWV, 10/12 BLT!

"...That's the real trouble with the world, too many people grow up." Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

Ken , is this summer schoool for JQU???
    No, school's out for the summer. Unless you're one of those who needs a few catchup credits.

Is this the first time we have not had a ? in the JQ title?
    Nah. Oddly enough, most of the titles have no ? in them. I think the word 'Questions' suffices for titles.

Quote Originally Posted by MMouse6937 View Post
    And what exactly do you mean about people from Albuquerque knowing about hot air??? OH, balloons, gottcha...ok moving on.
    That's exactly what I was referring to. Of course, if another shoe fits...

Hey, I have a question, Go figure huh?
    Do y'all think I could make the football team for these woderful fighting possums? I'm 5 feet 6 inches and about 107 pounds, then again, maybe you need a mascot.
    Well, we could always use a spare football.

Quote Originally Posted by cal5755 View Post
    Am I to late to register???

[Never too late]

I am in need of some summer fun....I just pulled the brownies out of the oven....double chocolate fudge!! They were for DH but he don't have to know .

{We'll never tell.

Oh I am willing to help out wherever needed...or maybe I can start up the drama/theater area!!
    I dunno--we may already have enough drama queens here already. (ducks to avoid whatever is being tossed, thrown, flung, hurled.) I think we need to put together a few skits though.

All that and no question yet. Umm--Does anybody have some extra shelf space for all the new goodies?
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

I dunno--we may already have enough drama queens here already. (ducks to avoid whatever is being tossed, thrown, flung, hurled.) I think we need to put together a few skits though.

Gee, Ken, don't you think you should watch what you say about Pogo?

All that and no question yet. Umm--Does anybody have some extra shelf space for all the new goodies?
    Aren't you in charge of building things?
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

...Summer camp!!

Today's activities include hiking, archery, crafts (lanyards) and swimming. Any volunteers for mess hall duty?
    I'll take on the crafts and archery. I volunteer for flag duty - I already deal with the "mess hall" too much at home.
    Has anybody been in touch with Alex lately? I'm getting worried about him being AWOL so long.
    Who's in charge of tracking down Alex?
    Pogo can cut the cake, but I get to choose my piece, OK?
    My mom used to do this with my sister and I. One got to cut - and other chose first. Believe me....those pieces were EXACTLY equal!!

Wow! Lots of newbies here, and so far no !! Welcome all! Sounds like you have figured us out! (not that we are all that complicated folks).
    Todays is a bit cloudy - no, REAL cloudy, but no rain so far. I'm afraid DD got wet at camp last night down on the coast, but it looks like that will be all the wet stuff for her. She gets home late Tuesday.

So who wants to help make strawberry freezer jam today? I have enough berries for about 3 batches, I think.

Post Thanks / Like

You are off to a good start!

Quote Originally Posted by mickey&missy View Post
    Hey! a fellow Islander! My ends looking a little stormy! How about your end?

I'm liking this camp! Smores and Tequila! Your my kind of lady Marilyn!!

Oh and we don't need to save the popicle sticks I have plenty to go around! DD and DS save them and they eat a lot of popicles! Sugar free only, they don't need that kind of sugar!

MsMin, I'd like a strawberry snow cone PLEASE!! Maybe with a little of Marilyn's Tequila!
    I could definitely use help in the mess hall! Rice and beans sounds yummy! Would go great with my Mexican Lasagna we had last night!

And yes you can have seconds of the strawberry shortcake! Maybe I should make some more!

What's this about eating road kill? Did it taste like chicken? I went to a place call The Road Kill Cafe when I was in college! But, it was college for some reason I can't remember what I ate...

Traci, you can have all the cake you want! I think I definitely need to go to the grocery store! I won't tell if you glue your fingers! I'm pretty crafty myself!

I trying to teach myself to sew right now! It's going pretty well. Except the 7 year old fashion queen (AKA my DD Dorothy) thinks the neck of her pillowcase dress is too high!

Can we trust him with a knife? I think we should measure the pieces! 1 inch a piece for each serving. We don't need the kids fighting!Of course 2nds and 3rds if you want!

Ok I'm off 2 a pool party in a few with DS, may turn into a rain party the way the sky looks!
    Carol is great with sewing things! You've advanced beyond me, I sew with Stich Witchery! And Did I say WELCOME?

Originally Posted by tinkerbellybutton
    Do y'all think I could make the football team for these woderful fighting possums? I'm 5 feet 6 inches and about 107 pounds, then again, maybe you need a mascot.

Ken said,"Well, we could always use a spare football."

Ken, is that any way w to welcome a newby?

and

What are ketchup credits?
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Post Thanks / Like

What are ketchup credits?
    That's the extra credit class for people who flunk Condiments 101.

We were supposed to get more nasty thunderstorms and such today but it's stll sunny right now. Guess I shouldn't complain, huh?

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

We were supposed to get more nasty thunderstorms and such today but it's stll sunny right now. Guess I shouldn't complain, huh?
    You want thunderstorms? Come here. This storm is so wild that my building is shaking from the thunder and the car alarms are going off!
    Disney World: 10/92 Yacht Club, 11/96 Disney Institute, 12/00 Yacht Club, 6/05 Beach Club, 8/06 Shades of Green, 8/07 Caribbean Beach Resort, 10/07 Coronado Springs, 12/08 French Quarter, 3/10 All Star Sports, 4/12 Port Orleans Riverside

Disneyland: 1987, 1997, 2002, 2008, 2010, 2013

Post Thanks / Like

You want thunderstorms? Come here. This storm is so wild that my building is shaking from the thunder and the car alarms are going off!
    We had enough wind to shake the house Friday night, but no car alarms, fortunately. I guess the front that was supposed to head our way petered out before it got here. Either that or ew're headed for a wild evening.

I gotta build some extra goody shelves. Can somebody pass the nail gun?

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Boy! That's headed my way! Although a lot of times they die out before they get here.

Oh well! At least we didn't get rained at the party! But now I'm sleepy!

Afternoon coffee anyone?
    Melissa

4/87 offsite, 3/05 AKL, 10/06 WL, 3/08 GF, 1/09 WL, 3/09 Poly, 10/09 SSR, 1/10 AKV, 10/10 BLT, 12/10 AKV, 2/11 Poly, 5/11 BCV, 10/11 BLT, 12/11 WL, 5/12 1st Cruise on the Dream & BWV, 10/12 BLT!

"...That's the real trouble with the world, too many people grow up." Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the newcomers. Glad to see you made it to JQU Traci! You got a full-ride scholarship based on your being from New England! ...I LOVE my job! HAHAHA!

Hope everyone is doing well. I leave for Korea next Tuesday. After going to my best friend's wedding in Seoul, I will go to Tokyo Disneyland July 7-9. I will be back with pictures and such as of the 10th. But for now, it's another week of waiting for phonecalls from potential jobs, and aimlessly searching the internet for positions to apply for and email out my resume!! Fun stuff!

Everyone enjoying their weekend?
    ~Greg~
    18 trips to WDW!
    Next trip: Nov 14-18, 2013!

9 trips to Disneyland!
    Next trip: Dec 22-23, 2013

4 trips to Tokyo Disneyland!
    Next Trip: Dec 17-19, 2013

5 trips to Hong Kong Disneyland!
    Next Trip: ?

Post Thanks / Like

We had enough wind to shake the house Friday night, but no car alarms, fortunately. I guess the front that was supposed to head our way petered out before it got here. Either that or ew're headed for a wild evening.
    It wasn't the wind that was shaking the building (and I don't even live in a house...this is a solid, brick, 6-story building!) or setting of (MANY) car alarms, it was the THUNDER! It was SOOO loud and rumbly! And it poured!

So grego... have you applied to work in admissions at a local college? You DID put JQU admissions on your resume, right?
    Disney World: 10/92 Yacht Club, 11/96 Disney Institute, 12/00 Yacht Club, 6/05 Beach Club, 8/06 Shades of Green, 8/07 Caribbean Beach Resort, 10/07 Coronado Springs, 12/08 French Quarter, 3/10 All Star Sports, 4/12 Port Orleans Riverside

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Caroleh View Post
    Welcome to JQ Traci!!!
    Why thank you, I think I'll have a ball or is that BE a ball?
    Well, we could always use a spare football.

Quote Originally Posted by mickey&missy View Post
    Traci, you can have all the cake you want!
    Thanks, extra whipped cream please.

Maybe we got yours cause it's thundering right now. Want it back?

Quote Originally Posted by grego77 View Post
    Welcome to the newcomers. Glad to see you made it to JQU Traci! You got a full-ride scholarship based on your being from New England! ...I LOVE my job! HAHAHA!
    Thanks, but don't I get a free ride anyway since I'm sports equipment?
    °o° Traci ¨¨*:•

Next up, hopefully, Just me & my Honey Sept. 9-14 ASMu celebrating 30 yrs and my b-day. Thanks Denise from MJ :) for the help so far & answering all my stupid questions.

Countless previous trips

Post Thanks / Like

Wasn't there a song about being a sports ball?

"Sometimes you're the Louisville Slugger, sometimes you're the ball..."

Post Thanks / Like

Hope everyone is doing well. I leave for Korea next Tuesday. After going to my best friend's wedding in Seoul, I will go to Tokyo Disneyland July 7-9. I will be back with pictures and such as of the 10th. But for now, it's another week of waiting for phonecalls from potential jobs, and aimlessly searching the internet for positions to apply for and email out my resume!! Fun stuff!

WOW that sounds like such an adventure!! I wish you safe travels and tons of fun!!

We just got back in the house after spending about 5 hours in the pool..... I swear my children are part fish!! Our weekend has been great... although it is starting to look a little dark outside...maybe those thunderstorms are headed this way!!

Anyone up for a campfire tonight??? I have lots of firewood and we just bought some nice new chairs too!! (now it will rain for sure )

And thanks for the welcome!! You guys are great fun!!

~Cheryl~

2x's as a child, 2003 - Music, 2005 - Pop, 2007 - Music (Sept.), 2007- Movies (SSW), 2008-Movies, 2008 - Movies (Nov), 2009 - Movies (June)

2010- March - not booked but going for youngests 7th birthday!!

Post Thanks / Like

Wasn't there a song about being a sports ball?

"Sometimes you're the Louisville Slugger, sometimes you're the ball..."
    Is that song related to "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"?

Quote Originally Posted by cal5755 View Post
    Anyone up for a campfire tonight??? I have lots of firewood and we just bought some nice new chairs too!! (now it will rain for sure )

And thanks for the welcome!! You guys are great fun!!
    I'm up for that, it's cold and damp since the storm hit. But first I'm going to go watch a movie. Does anyone want some popcorn?
    Last edited by tinkerbellybutton; 06-22-2008 at 05:46 PM. Reason: I can't spell
    °o° Traci ¨¨*:•

Next up, hopefully, Just me & my Honey Sept. 9-14 ASMu celebrating 30 yrs and my b-day. Thanks Denise from MJ :) for the help so far & answering all my stupid questions.

Countless previous trips

Post Thanks / Like

Is that song related to "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"?
    What would we do without Google?

Yes, that's the SAME SONG!

It's called "The Bug" by Dire Straits.

Here's part of it:

Well it's a strange old game - you learn it slow
    One step forward and it's back to go
    You're standing on the throttle
    You're standing on the breaks
    In the groove 'til you make a mistake

Sometimes you're the windshield
    Sometimes you're the bug
    Sometimes it all comes together baby
    Sometimes you're a fool in love
    Sometimes you're the louisville slugger
    Sometimes you're the ball
    Sometimes it all comes together baby
    Sometimes you're going to lose it all

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tink&Goofy View Post
    Wow! Lots of newbies here, and so far no !! Welcome all! Sounds like you have figured us out! (not that we are all that complicated folks)
    You sure about that one???

Yes - I got your email and will respond tomorrow....I just had to post this in here since I'm too lazy to log back into gmail, okay?

Does anyone want some popcorn?
    Only if it's from the popcorn cart at the entrance to Main Street USA.

I can't believe we have this many posts in one day.....I bet this thread won't even make it to the 4th!
    EMILY

Now approaching.......Mickey's Star Traders!!!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: