Quantcast Just Questions: Guess We Can't.

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 54 1231151 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Just Questions: Guess We Can't.

...Summer camp!!

Today's activities include hiking, archery, crafts (lanyards) and swimming. Any volunteers for mess hall duty?
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    pogo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    ...Summer camp!!

Today's activities include hiking, archery, crafts (lanyards) and swimming. Any volunteers for mess hall duty?
    You know...... I was posting when you pulled the plug.... again.

This is the second time it has happened to me.

Couldn't you see me posting with your new eye's ??????

I'm off to church... see you guys in arts and crafts later.

Post Thanks / Like

May we begin making our lanyards for December?

I wish, wish with all my heart,
    That my friend Mailyn wuld finally start.
    (posting here that is)
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Post Thanks / Like

Can I join?! You guys look you have lots of fun!!

I'm alway up for a trip to summer camp! Being new I'll take the mess hall. I just baked a cake. I'm waiting for it to cool, them I'll whip some cream and cut some strawberries to make strawberry shortcake! It's for my SIL but you guys can share!
    Melissa

4/87 offsite, 3/05 AKL, 10/06 WL, 3/08 GF, 1/09 WL, 3/09 Poly, 10/09 SSR, 1/10 AKV, 10/10 BLT, 12/10 AKV, 2/11 Poly, 5/11 BCV, 10/11 BLT, 12/11 WL, 5/12 1st Cruise on the Dream & BWV, 10/12 BLT!

"...That's the real trouble with the world, too many people grow up." Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Melissa, welcome to JQ. You even knew the right way to our hearts! Hope you made plenty--this is a hungry bunch.

Anybody else expecting more thunderstorms today? I think we're working hard to get out of the drought.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mickey&missy View Post
    Melissa!!! Welcome to JQU!!! Rules to remember:
    1.) Bring Cookies and coffee/sodas/water, etc... and are best!!
    2.) Pick on Pogo (and Alex if he gets brave enough to show his face again!!!)
    3.) Pick on Pogo (and Alex if he gets brave enough to show his face again!!!)
    4.) See above
    5.) Remember to ask a question or Rhonda will give you a

Did I forget anything?
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Caroleh View Post
    Melissa!!! Welcome to JQU!!! Rules to remember:
    1.) Bring Cookies and coffee/sodas/water, etc... and are best!!
    2.) Pick on Pogo (and Alex if he gets brave enough to show his face again!!!)
    3.) Pick on Pogo (and Alex if he gets brave enough to show his face again!!!)
    4.) See above
    5.) Remember to ask a question or Rhonda will give you a

Did I forget anything?

Ok, well, I've got a full tray of and some cinnamon, pumpkin cookies.
    Can I join the festivities too?
    °o° Traci ¨¨*:•

Next up, hopefully, Just me & my Honey Sept. 9-14 ASMu celebrating 30 yrs and my b-day. Thanks Denise from MJ :) for the help so far & answering all my stupid questions.

Countless previous trips

Post Thanks / Like

Hope you made plenty--this is a hungry bunch.
    There's plenty now! SIL just canceled her BBQ due to the impending bad weather. The only one that will eat it my house is me! Believe me, I need to share! There's also plenty of coffee to be had! Dunkin Donuts Hazelnut anyone? Or regular?
    Melissa

4/87 offsite, 3/05 AKL, 10/06 WL, 3/08 GF, 1/09 WL, 3/09 Poly, 10/09 SSR, 1/10 AKV, 10/10 BLT, 12/10 AKV, 2/11 Poly, 5/11 BCV, 10/11 BLT, 12/11 WL, 5/12 1st Cruise on the Dream & BWV, 10/12 BLT!

"...That's the real trouble with the world, too many people grow up." Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbellybutton View Post
    Ok, well, I've got a full tray of and some cinnamon, pumpkin cookies.
    Traci, can you save me a for later? Yummmmmmm
    Melissa

Natazu Guest

I'm alway up for a trip to summer camp! Being new I'll take the mess hall. I just baked a cake. I'm waiting for it to cool, them I'll whip some cream and cut some strawberries to make strawberry shortcake! It's for my SIL but you guys can share!
    Welcome to JQU, neighbor. (I'm from Lindenhurst)
    How's your side of the Island?

Post Thanks / Like

How about burned smores and taquila?

I'll head up crafts. Start saving the popsicle sticks - we're going to build our own theme park.

Oh, let's not forget to make mask's out of paper sacks. (Big one for me) ((Pogo's innocent)).
    REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!!
    1998 Shades of Green
    1999, 2000,2001, Shades of Green
    2002 Contemporary - 2003 Contemporary - 2004, 2005,2006, Shades of Green
    Dec. 2007 First trip to Disneyland
    Dec. 2008 Shades of Green & JQ "meet"

Post Thanks / Like

Summer camp, oh boy, my parents never let me go to summer camp. They used to tell me it was for kids who had parents that wanted to get rid of them. Since we lived on Lake Ponchartrain it was like camp all summer long but a camp of 1 with no horses, I wanted horses. oh wait wrong smilie...
    I brought my snowball machine (at least that's what we call them down here and the only time we get snow.
    I can help in the mess hall... do you kids eat red beans and rice? It's a Monday tradition down here.

Welcome, yum strawberry shortcake my favorite. Can I have seconds?
    Hey Melissa, welcome to JQ. You even knew the right way to our hearts! Hope you made plenty--this is a hungry bunch.
    Anybody else expecting more thunderstorms today? I think we're working hard to get out of the drought.
    We have been getting soaked but needed it but now the lawn is squishy. Lightening has been real bad but always is in this part of town. I keep telling myself I am going to get strike safe . Does anyone have that kind of service? It is supposed to protect you by grounding out the lightening and they guarantee your electronics. We got hit in Aug. 2005 (I remember b/c it was right before Katrina). I had to have the cable stuff replaced in the attic and lost my cable box, dvd, printer, router, modem and fax, pretty lucky really.
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbellybutton View Post
    Ok, well, I've got a full tray of marg and some cinnamon, pumpkin cookies.
    Welcome, I'm pretty new here too so I'm glad you joined so they will stop hazing me. They made me kiss a possum and eat road kill (the kiss part is a lie but it sounds good huh?)
    Yum and coffee.
    Well, I finished painting Rachel's room last night. Never paint an OCD kid's room. She had to go over it 3x's to look for holidays. She is still up for adoption by the way; but, I have to warn you she's expensive.
    Sad news: my childhood friend's mom died on Friday. I got an email b/c she couldn't reach me by phone. I've known her since Kindergarten Her kidney's failed and she refused dialysis. You all know my dad, Bret's dad and Angel's dad are all doing poorly so it's been stressful. My dad actually improved in the last couple of weeks, Friday he took a short walk outside. Please remember them all in your prayers.
    Ok, can't end on a sad note. Back to camp. I used to teach gymnastics and dance(any of you that have met me may have noticed I have a prissy side, I think it was too much dance) and coached softball. I think Pogo would be cute in a pink tutu. Hmm, I know I had an extra large one somewhere (they are kiddie sizes).
    So what flavor snowball do you want?? I have 48 flavors. My favorite is mango.
    Next
    DD, DS @ AKV Dec 12 SSR 12-16

AKV Savannah 8/08
    ASMu my BD 4/08 w/ Angel & MrsSgtT
    SSR 10/07 BWV-12/06
    Pop-05 04 03 1st Nighters
    OKW-97 96 Poly- 89 87 86 CR:72
    Offsite:8xs FW:83 82 82 DL 67,68,71

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, it took a new thread to get some new JQ enrollees huh? Welcome Traci and Marilyn.

By the way Marilyn, I loved your comment in the water cooler about just sitting on the front stoop to be cremated in AZ. That would be a good line for last comic standing.

Our initiation haras...um orientation... will begin shortly. Pogo's in charge of new inductees. He'll also be glad that there's finally somebody older than him on board (I won't mention any names, so don't worry Marilyn).

Has anybody been in touch with Alex lately? I'm getting worried about him being AWOL so long.

Post Thanks / Like

...Summer camp!!

I'll help in the mess hall, and I rock at crafts...ummm except when I glue my fingers together

Traci, can you save me a for later? Yummmmmmm
    I'll save you a if I can have some cake.

Quote Originally Posted by MsMin View Post

Welcome, I'm pretty new here too so I'm glad you joined so they will stop hazing me. They made me kiss a possum and eat road kill (the kiss part is a lie but it sounds good huh?)
    Yum and coffee.
    ummmm....

Wow, it took a new thread to get some new JQ enrollees huh? Welcome Traci and Marilyn.

By the way Marilyn, I loved your comment in the water cooler about just sitting on the front stoop to be cremated in AZ. That would be a good line for last comic standing.

Our initiation haras...um orientation... will begin shortly. Pogo's in charge of new inductees. He'll also be glad that there's finally somebody older than him on board (I won't mention any names, so don't worry Marilyn).

Has anybody been in touch with Alex lately? I'm getting worried about him being AWOL so long.
    Bring on the initia.. ooops, orientation.

Can I have a snowball? Do you have strawberry?

Next up, hopefully, Just me & my Honey Sept. 9-14 ASMu celebrating 30 yrs and my b-day. Thanks Denise from MJ :) for the help so far & answering all my stupid questions.

Countless previous trips

Post Thanks / Like

Pogo can cut the cake, but I get to choose my piece, OK?

Great to have a cook on board!
    resident Fairy Godmother

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Michetti View Post

I'll head up crafts. Start saving the popsicle sticks - we're going to build our own theme park.

Oh, let's not forget to make mask's out of paper sacks. (Big one for me) ((Pogo's innocent)).

Smores and tequila?? Now THAT'S my kind of camp!

Ken , is this summer schoool for JQU???
    resident Fairy Godmother

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Post Thanks / Like

So where IS Alex, anyways?

Is this the first time we have not had a ? in the JQ title?

Marilyn! You found it! Welcome!
    mickey&missy! Welcome!

Since now there's a new thread, I get a fresh start at attempting to keep up around here! Will it happen? Of course not!

P.S. I just realized this post has NO periods for sentences! Only ? or ! Yay! Blame it on the coffee!
    Disney World: 10/92 Yacht Club, 11/96 Disney Institute, 12/00 Yacht Club, 6/05 Beach Club, 8/06 Shades of Green, 8/07 Caribbean Beach Resort, 10/07 Coronado Springs, 12/08 French Quarter, 3/10 All Star Sports, 4/12 Port Orleans Riverside

Disneyland: 1987, 1997, 2002, 2008, 2010, 2013

Post Thanks / Like

Drummerboy: Guess what gang? As certain people from Albequerque (ahem) would know, lots of hot air makes things float away. We've had so much hot air that we're going to float away tomorrow. Can anybody guess from some recent conversations where the magic RV's going next?

And what exactly do you mean about people from Albuquerque knowing about hot air??? OH, balloons, gottcha...ok moving on.

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    You know...... I was posting when you pulled the plug.... again.

This is the second time it has happened to me.

Couldn't you see me posting with your new eye's ??????

I'm off to church... see you guys in arts and crafts later.
    Yes, he can see with his new eyes that you were posting, he even has xray vision now. Scary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Michetti View Post

MARILYN!! Yea, you're here!! Please stay and help us poke the most fun at Pogo as possible, you really seem to be the best at it!!

Morning all, boy you've all been busy this morning and I have barely gotten up. Not sure what's up for us today. Mike's talking breakfast but I think I'm low on supplies. Hope you all have a good day. I'll check in later.
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post
    Smores and tequila?? Now THAT'S my kind of camp!

Ken , is this summer schoool for JQU???
    Isn't that where they send people who have lots of "catching up" to do?
    REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!!
    1998 Shades of Green
    1999, 2000,2001, Shades of Green
    2002 Contemporary - 2003 Contemporary - 2004, 2005,2006, Shades of Green
    Dec. 2007 First trip to Disneyland
    Dec. 2008 Shades of Green & JQ "meet"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MsMin View Post
    Sad news: my childhood friend's mom died on Friday. I got an email b/c she couldn't reach me by phone. I've known her since Kindergarten Her kidney's failed and she refused dialysis. You all know my dad, Bret's dad and Angel's dad are all doing poorly so it's been stressful. My dad actually improved in the last couple of weeks, Friday he took a short walk outside. Please remember them all in your prayers.
    I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and them as well.

Hey, I have a question, Go figure huh?
    Do y'all think I could make the football team for these woderful fighting possums? I'm 5 feet 6 inches and about 107 pounds, then again, maybe you need a mascot.

Countless previous trips

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: