Quantcast MK, HS, & DTD ???'s

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Smile MK, HS, & DTD ???'s

25 more days for us!!
    1. Where in MK can we see Woody and Buzz LIghtyear? I understand they put on a little show.
    2. Read somewhere (maybe old info) that HS opens 1.5 hrs earlier on Wed and Sundays, true? and
    3. In DTD, they supposedly have Build-A-Tiara and Build-A-Pirate Hat. Do I need to make ressies for these?
    As always, great advice on this site! Love it!!!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

1. I have seen them in a prade of sorts going from around paco bills eating place and heading torward the liberty square. I also remeber seeing them in the middle of that route siging autographs.

2. All the parks open early or stay open late, called extended magical hours. But it changes per week. look under theme park tab and you will find a list of these dates and times for each park.

3. have no clue and would not want to miss lead you.
    Foshe's
    Aug 2-11, 2014
    Sept 21-26, 2013no kids allowed
    June 2-9, 2012
    dec 20-26,2009
    July 11-17 2009, DEC21-25 2008,
    July 13-18 2008, Aug 6-10 2007
    July 2006/ French quarter
    July 2005/ Yach club
    July 2004/ POP (familys first trip)

Post Thanks / Like

1. Woody has a dance parade in FrontierLand and I'm not sure he'll sign autographs. Buzz can be seen periodically near Carousel of Progress signing autographs.

2. EMH (Extra Magic Hour) allows you in a park 1 hour early. As previously stated, it changes so check the listing. Additionally, you must be staying onsite to take advantage of this offering.

3. I think you can make those at BBB. I'm sure someone can confirm or deny this soon.

Have fun!
    Genna
    Always Enjoy the
    ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨Magic¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨

"Now approaching, Mickey's Star Traders"

If You Can Read This...
    ...Thank The Phoenicians!

Post Thanks / Like

There is a show with Woody and friends in Frontierland called Woodys Cowboy Camp...there is also a meet and greet in HS...As for the make your own tiara I believe that it is just set up in the store and you do it yourself...
    Amy
    80 Camping ºoº
    89 Offsite ºoº
    05 ASM ºoº
    06-07-08-09-10-10-11-12-13-14-15 POR ºoº

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by jordy2028 View Post

3. In DTD, they supposedly have Build-A-Tiara and Build-A-Pirate Hat. Do I need to make ressies for these?
    The Build-A-Tiara and Build-A-Pirate Hat are in the World of Disney Store. The Tiara is in the Princess Room, and the Pirate Hat is in the Boys room.

No, you do not need a ressie for these.
    Angie

Post Thanks / Like

Default Extra Magic Hours

Are you staying at a Disney Resort?

I could be wrong, but I think that Extra Magic Hours are available only to guests staying on property, so if you're staying off-site, those extra hours might not be available.

Have a super trip! I so wish I were you....

Post Thanks / Like

Default oops!

Sorry, I see that magicofdisney already mentioned the staying on property deal.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Build A Pirate Hat.

During August 07, you could "build a pirate hat" in the gift shoppe at POTC in MK.
    I wanted to get a "build your own tiara" like I had a few years ago, and did not see them anywhere. I asked and was told that they didn't do it anymore.
    Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me

Harrisonburg, VA--too far from the magic!
    Post Thanks / Like

We saw Buzz and Woody in Frontierland but didn't see a show. The build-your-own areas we found at World of Disney. They were really cool.
    ºoº Tiffany ºoº

Many trips offsite growing up
    2/08 CBR
    10/09 Pop/POFQ
    12/09-1/10 POR/CR
    10/10 POLY
    12/11 POFQ

Next Up:
    POFQ 10/14 - 11/14

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by magicofdisney View Post
    1. Woody has a dance parade in FrontierLand and I'm not sure he'll sign autographs. Buzz can be seen periodically near Carousel of Progress signing autographs.

2. EMH (Extra Magic Hour) allows you in a park 1 hour early. As previously stated, it changes so check the listing. Additionally, you must be staying onsite to take advantage of this offering.

3. I think you can make those at BBB. I'm sure someone can confirm or deny this soon.

Have fun!
    I think alot of people avoid the evening EMH but they're worth mentioning too, each of the parks offers morning EMH which allows resort guests in one hour early, and they also have evening EMH where the park stays open 3 hours later. They're not on the same day for the same park and if you're staying on property they should be able to give you a schedule when you check in, or you can find the info online.
    1994- Offsite
    1995- ASMusic
    1999- Contemporary
    2000- ASMovies
    2005- Pop Century
    2006- POR & AKL
    2010- Pop Century
    Dec 2011- Coronado Springs

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beksy View Post
    We saw Buzz and Woody in Frontierland but didn't see a show. The build-your-own areas we found at World of Disney. They were really cool.
    Buzz is in Tomorrowland located next to Carousel of Progress and Woody can be see in the Wood's Roundup show as well as next to Splash Mountain as well when he's not in the show.
    Too many trips to keep track of now! Vacation WDW twice a year so any questions ask freely ☺️

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: