Quantcast Anyone in the World right now?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Portland, ME (1421 miles from the Magic!!)
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone in the "World" right now?

How are the crowds? We leave tomorrow morning and were wondering what to expect.
    We've never been in May before (or for Mother's Day for that matter).
    Has anyone been this time of year before and know what to expect?
    TIA!
    "Veggie, veggie! Fruit, fruit!"
    Next Trip: April 2013 - POP
    Previous Trips: 11/12 – ASMu; 8/12 – ASMu; 2/12 - CSR; 12/08; 9/08; 5/08; 2/08 - POFQ; ‘06; ‘05; ’04- ASMu; ‘02-Offsite; ‘01-ASMo; ‘00; ‘99; ‘97-SOG; ‘96-FW Cabin; ‘94-CBR; ‘92-CBR; ‘90-CBR; ‘88-Poly; ‘86-Offsite

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    lockedoutlogic Guest

I think technically we're all in "the world".....

Disney World?

I would think the crowds will be very heavy this weekend....very heavy.....

as will the dining

Portland, ME (1421 miles from the Magic!!)
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, we already have all of our ADR's so we should be all set on that front.
    I was looking more for an estimate on crowds from folks that have been this time of year or are there right now.
    I have read that early May is a good time to go, but wondered if Mother’s Day bumped up crowds at all (I'm sure it does, but wondered by how much). Again, TIA.
    "Veggie, veggie! Fruit, fruit!"
    Next Trip: April 2013 - POP
    Previous Trips: 11/12 – ASMu; 8/12 – ASMu; 2/12 - CSR; 12/08; 9/08; 5/08; 2/08 - POFQ; ‘06; ‘05; ’04- ASMu; ‘02-Offsite; ‘01-ASMo; ‘00; ‘99; ‘97-SOG; ‘96-FW Cabin; ‘94-CBR; ‘92-CBR; ‘90-CBR; ‘88-Poly; ‘86-Offsite

Post Thanks / Like

We leave Saturday! YEAH!!! We went same time last year, not bad at all, even though it was Mothes day. Now understand, my sister and I go through this all the time, everyone has there own opinion of what is crowded and what is not. My daughter and I love this time of year. To us it is just right. I am so excited, have a magical trip.
    "I think what I want Disneyland to be most of all is a happy place - a place where adults and children can experience some of the wonders of life, of adventure, and feel better because of it." Walt E Disney (1955)

Post Thanks / Like

My sister (jennsky on intercot) is there right now, and I'm going down this weekend to meet up with her.
    I talked to her yesterday on the phone, and she hadn't been to the parks yet but was talking to other resort guests. They told her that it wasn't too bad at all. Expedition Everest and the Safari both had a standby wait of around 40 minutes, everything else was around 10 minutes.
    She's going to Magic Kingdom this morning and Animal Kingdom this afternoon so hopefully she's having fun right now! Lucky duck!
    ~ Carolyn ~ aka "CANADA!"
    Every year since 1979! Annual Passholder in CANADA!

* Old Key West
    * Saratoga Springs
    * Boardwalk
    * Coronado Springs
    * Contemporary & Bay Lake Tower
    * Caribbean Beach
    * Port Orleans Riverside
    * Fort Wilderness
    * Pop Century
    * All Star Music Movies & Sports

Charleston, SC- 395.4 miles/6 hrs. & 15 min. from WDW
    Post Thanks / Like

I have 2 friends that are there right now. They called us yesterday and told us that it has not been very crowded at all. (They arrived on Sunday.) Well, the main reason they called us is to tell us that they won a dream. I'm getting ready to share that in another post! But to stay on track with your post...they also sent us some pictures. They had been to MK, Epcot, and AK so far. In the background to all of their photos the places all looked pretty barren to me. I hope you have a good time on your trip!
    Tara °O°

AP holder since '03 and DVC owner since '08

Next Up:
    April '10--DH, DS11, and me--Spring break/Saratoga Springs Resort/ Flower and Garden Festival

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: