Quantcast Just Questions: Scrapping for Valentines.

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Just Questions: Scrapping for Valentines.

...a Valentines party.

Sheesh, we didn't even make it through January. So, get out the scissors and construction paper and all your other scrapping supplies and let's all make some whallapaloozer valentines for each other. Best verse wins a free post.

Oh yeah. Hope you packed your bathing suits (or as DDs used to say when they were little: "babing supes") 'cause we're headed to Castaway Cay for the Valentines expedition. By the way, isn't Cay pronounced like 'key'?
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Rhonda, did you know we don't have any heart/valentine smilies? Think we can borrow Piglet822's avatar for the duration?

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

pogo Guest

Good morning all...... Scrapbooking ??? Boy am I going to feel out of place here ! Untill we get to Castaway Cay (Key) ! I've always wondered why they pronounce it that way.

I've got a question for people that can't wait for the weekend to come...... why doesn't it last ??

Yesterday we kind of took our time getting going and we ended up going shopping. Stopped to get some groceries at our wonderful Wegmans and then went to the mall.

Patti bought a $250 coat for $45 and then we ended up at the Disney Store. Patti found three tops in the closeout section and paid $24 for tops that would have easily cost $80 at WDW. She said she was getting preparred for our next trip. I said I'd still like to be there in April for our anniversary, but she said she really wanted to see WDW at Christmas time. See why I love her??

Today is Football day. Yes, Patti loves watching it. What is everyone else doing today ??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    So, get out the scissors and construction paper and all your other scrapping supplies and let's all make some whallapaloozer valentines for each other. Best verse wins a free post.

Ohhh, a nice warm place!!!!! How did you know it's what I need to get away from the frigid cold?

Did you plan the the making of the Valentines for us crafty people? I have LOTS of supplies!!! We can even use my Silhoutte to cut...for those of you not crafty, its a machine that connects to the computer and cuts designs for you!!! I can see Pogo at the computer for that one!! Are you going to help him Alex?
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Caroleh View Post
    Did you plan the the making of the Valentines for us crafty people?
    I'm just glad that's the kind of scrapping we do here in Intercot, and not the kind you see on other boards.
    Pogo and Alex, we have some special blunt-end scissors for you to use.

I just found out that after church, I'm supposed to help haul stuff over to the site where the church is having a fundraiser auction. My lovely DW volunteered me (after she got stuck all week helping put the auction together).

What's for luch?

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, does everybody remember that we don't run with scissors?

Post Thanks / Like

What's for luch?
    What's luch? For lunch I'm having leftover pad thai!!

Do you want me to give my "how to use scissors properly" speech when I train new staff members?

They do have paper punches that do hearts, would that be better for Alex and Pogo? Or should we let them use my rubber stamps and let them colour them inside the lines?
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    Good morning all...... Scrapbooking ??? Boy am I going to feel out of place here ! Untill we get to Castaway Cay (Key) ! I've always wondered why they pronounce it that way.

I've got a question for people that can't wait for the weekend to come...... why doesn't it last ??

Yesterday we kind of took our time getting going and we ended up going shopping. Stopped to get some groceries at our wonderful Wegmans and then went to the mall.

Patti bought a $250 coat for $45 and then we ended up at the Disney Store. Patti found three tops in the closeout section and paid $24 for tops that would have easily cost $80 at WDW. She said she was getting preparred for our next trip. I said I'd still like to be there in April for our anniversary, but she said she really wanted to see WDW at Christmas time. See why I love her??

Today is Football day. Yes, Patti loves watching it. What is everyone else doing today ??
    Patti got some great deals! Were you at Marketplace?

What's luch? For lunch I'm having leftover pad thai!!
    The old thread closed before I could call dibs on your pad thai leftovers. I love Thai food but I haven't had it in a long time because it's not available in my town. I'd have to drive to Rochester.

Thanks for the hellos everyone! I love my new avatar. I was looking through and trying to find something I loved and when I saw Katie Scarlett that was it! Gone With the Wind is my favorite book and one of my all time favorite films.

I'm not doing much today, errands and cleaning were taken care of yesterday. Right now I'm watching a Top Model marathon on MTV. Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone!
    ~Nikki~
    Last Trip: February 2024
    Next Trips: April 2024

Post Thanks / Like

I'm staying in today, trying to get rid of this yuck so I can go back to school tomorrow. How soon before we hit the beach at Castaway Cay?
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

pogo Guest

I can see Pogo at the computer for that one!!
    Are you peaking in my window ???
    Pogo and Alex, we have some special blunt-end scissors for you to use.
    They do have paper punches that do hearts, would that be better for Alex and Pogo? Or should we let them use my rubber stamps and let them colour them inside the lines?
    Why me Lord...... what have I done to deserve this kind of abuse ????
    Quote Originally Posted by BriarRose0708 View Post
    Patti got some great deals! Were you at Marketplace?
    No.... we went to Greece Ridge.... it's much closer for us. She is an incredible shopper.
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post
    I'm staying in today, trying to get rid of this yuck so I can go back to school tomorrow. How soon before we hit the beach at Castaway Cay?

Hope you feel better, Sis. We can't get there soon enough.

Post Thanks / Like

Had to laugh at this one. When my older two were really young, they had T-shirts. The older DD's (who was an ) said "Plays well with others". The middle DD's (who was a little ) said "Runs with scissors"!
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post
    I think we have arrived! Beach umbrellas are in place! Try not to get the sand all over the scrapbooking stuff!
    I've tried scrapbooking - but until they expand the day to at least 30 hours, its just not gonna happen! So I'll leave the scrapbooking to you guys, and I'll just enjoy a frosty drink, OK?? If you are REAL nice, I might even share!

Off to the mall in a bit, to get DM a birthday gift. Her Bday was yesterday, but we are going to dinner with them tonight. Anybody else have a Claim Jumper restaurant around?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tink&Goofy View Post
    Had to laugh at this one. When my older two were really young, they had T-shirts. The older DD's (who was an ) said "Plays well with others". The middle DD's (who was a little ) said "Runs with scissors"!
    That's hilarious!

Scrapbooking huh? You know, since I've gone digital with mine, I think that should leave me PLENTY of time to lay on the beach! Blythe, Carol, Ellen, Bethany, et al can embellish page after page as long as they like. Me? I want to listen to the waves roll in and drink only things that come served in these !
    INTERCOT Staff-
    Nightlife, Shops, Water Parks/DCL/runDisney

DVC owner- BLT, Alauni, SSR, Vero, OKW

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Jan- SSR runICOT WEEKEND!
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

Post Thanks / Like

New thread...already? This means that I don't have to go thru and read the last two pages of the old thread, right?

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.
    Alex

4/1976 - offsite,4/1983 - offsite,5/1999 - CaribBeach,5/2000 - CaribBeach,
    11/2001 - Coronado,7/2003 - AKL, 8/2004 - POFQ, 8/2005 - Poly, 8/2006 - Grand Flo,10/2007 - POFQ, 8/2008 - Wilderness Lodge, 8/2009 - POR, 8/2010 - CaribBeach, 8/2011 - Coronado, 8/2012 -Coronado, 8/2014 - Coronado

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cantgetenuff View Post
    Scrapbooking huh? You know, since I've gone digital with mine, I think that should leave me PLENTY of time to lay on the beach! Blythe, Carol, Ellen, Bethany, et al can embellish page after page as long as they like.
    OK, so what exactly is digital scrapbooking? Do you create the pages on the computer?? I may have to give that a try!
    Quote Originally Posted by cantgetenuff View Post
    Me? I want to listen to the waves roll in and drink only things that come served in these !

Quote Originally Posted by alpro2 View Post
    New thread...already? This means that I don't have to go thru and read the last two pages of the old thread, right?
    Why would you want to know whats going on? Take another pain pill, it'll be ok....

Off to the mall to look for the perfect gift. Those of you that are freezing today, stay warm! The cold weather invades us starting tonight!

Post Thanks / Like

Could I get digital scrapbooking lessions?
    resident Fairy Godmother

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Post Thanks / Like

Ken, did you spot that Pogo spotted the valentines smilie?

Digital scrapbooking would sure take up a lot less space and may let the computer types pretend to be creative (yes, I am including me in that - my paper scrapbooks are a bit basic!) Doing it digitally appeals!

I went out for Christmas lunch today with my tennis club. Are they early or late? They always have their Christmas lunch in January Oh, and I think I have something else to celebrate.....
    Mikki
    INTERCOT staff - DVC, Characters, Collectibles and Games

2017 Feb WDW Festival of Art and hopefully winter sunshine
    2017 Aug Disneyland bound

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tink&Goofy View Post
    Why would you want to know whats going on? Take another pain pill, it'll be ok....
    Are you going down my road? Just a minute....let me take my pain the neck pill.
    Quote Originally Posted by dlpmikki View Post
    I went out for Christmas lunch today with my tennis club. Are they early or late? They always have their Christmas lunch in January Oh, and I think I have something else to celebrate.....
    It depends...are they celebrating Christmas 07 or Christmas 08?

Something else???? Another trip to WDW?
    Alex

4/1976 - offsite,4/1983 - offsite,5/1999 - CaribBeach,5/2000 - CaribBeach,
    11/2001 - Coronado,7/2003 - AKL, 8/2004 - POFQ, 8/2005 - Poly, 8/2006 - Grand Flo,10/2007 - POFQ, 8/2008 - Wilderness Lodge, 8/2009 - POR, 8/2010 - CaribBeach, 8/2011 - Coronado, 8/2012 -Coronado, 8/2014 - Coronado

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on 9K Mikki! And Merry Christmas...I guess

I am taking a break from laying out my scrapbook on Shutterfly.com. I can't wait to see it! I'm having mine bound into a 12x12 book with a leather cover!

Does anyone have any suntan lotion I can borrow before I burn?
    INTERCOT Staff-
    Nightlife, Shops, Water Parks/DCL/runDisney

DVC owner- BLT, Alauni, SSR, Vero, OKW

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Jan- SSR runICOT WEEKEND!
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Mikki, Congratulations on 9K!

What do you do when your sides hurt from coughing too much?
    resident Fairy Godmother

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alpro2 View Post

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.
    Oh no you don't have to read the last 2 pages. It'll keep you in the dark what we said about you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dlpmikki View Post
    Digital scrapbooking would sure take up a lot less space and may let the computer types pretend to be creative (yes, I am including me in that - my paper scrapbooks are a bit basic!) Doing it digitally appeals!

For some reason I like doing things on the computer, but for some reason I can't get into the digital scrapbooking. I think it's because I love texture and colour. I love the feel and look of paper and the embellishments. I love being able to pound those grommets, especially when I need to take my frustration out.

We had our Christmas party for work last night. For us, the staff is less busy and it's easier to find a place to eat that isn't as busy.

Hey Pogo, I gave you a few days off when I needed my "down" time.

We went to see the house again today!! Our ceilings are painted, stair railings are up and our light fixtures are up. I found fabric for my curtains and it matches the couch and chair we want!! We even put a downpayment on the living room furniture!! It's getting closer!!!!

Ken, You need keep Pogo off the beach, he's throwing sand at me. Can you make him stop?

Mikki, Congratulations on 9K!!!!
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ