Quantcast Fantasmic Dessert

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fantasmic Dessert

Need so me info re: the special seating with dessert and coffee for Fantasmic. How do you make a reservation? How far in advance? How much does it cost? Info please? Feedback if you have done this . .

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey there, you can make reservations for Fantasmic Reserved seating through Disney Dining, 1-714-781-3463. I believe it's availble 30 days in advance (you can call them and ask for sure, or no doubt someone else will know for sure) and the price is $59 a person. It's a dessert box chock-full of goodies and there's a GREAT trip report courtesy of Bklynchick for you reading enjoyment.
    Michael aka: NotaGeek

INTERCOT Insider Live Podcast Staff
    WDW 1/6/16 - 1/11/16 - BRING ON THE COWBELLS!

Please s
    upport INTERCOT Sponsors!

Post Thanks / Like

After reading this thread and the trip report I made reservations for Fantasmic. DD and I will most likely stay for the fireworks to. I'll post in trip reports when I get back and let you know what we think. DD is 20 so I'm sure we'll have differing opinions.
    Three years in Connecticut and loving it
    Next trip in Jan 2017 I hope!

Post Thanks / Like

Enjoy! You won't regret it as this was one of the highlights of our trip. It is fun being treated like a VIP. I was there in early December and got a dessert buffet instead of the dessert box. I think it would be great either way. I do recommend going to the check-in early a little before 7 (or whatever time they say you can start checking in). We went about 5 min early and there was already a bit of a line. So if you are concerned with getting seats as close to center stage as possible, don't be too late to the check-in.
    "Jammin' in the jungle to the rhythm of one!"

Proud mom of Elias - born Sept 2008!

WDW College Program Alum-Fall 2001

I runDisney - 2010 DL Half, 2012 Coast to Coast DL Half and Wine & Dine, 2014 Tinker Bell Half, 2014 Avengers Half, 2015 Pixie Dust Challenge, 2015 Dumbo Double Dare

Post Thanks / Like

When I took my sister up on 12/27, we were on the train at about 10:30am and I was telling her about the special seating at Fantasmic and she was very excited, so I called right then (yep, on the train!) I was able to get two seats for the 10:30pm show!

Just a note, if you get all caught up in your day and, um, forget to stop by guest services outside the park and when you remember they are closed, don't panic. You can go to guest services on Main Street and they can give you your tickets. Whew!

We had seats in the back and to the side, not the best, but we could see everything and the dessert box was great. Lots of variety and yummy treats. They gave us as much cocoa as we wanted and it was the best experience to end our day. I highly recommend it! I do miss the balcony seating, but this was very fun and I'll definitely do it again.

Enjoy!

2000 - Infinity: DLR Premium Annual Passholder
    Sixty minutes from my front door to Sleeping Beauty's Castle!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: