Quantcast Fast Pass Frequency?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Question Fast Pass Frequency?

I thought that you could only get a Fast Pass every 2 hours. But last Thursday at MK every time we got a Fast Pass the next Fast Pass available time was only 30 minutes after we had just got one.

The rest of the week at all of the other parks it was right at 2 hours before we could get the next Fast Pass. The only thing that was different that day was when we were entering the park a CM ask us for our ZIP code, we had been asked that several times while we were there. But this time the CM asked to scan one of our tickets.

I went around getting all of the Fast Passes I could. I even gave many away for BTMR, SM, and Space Mtn.
    Justin ├o┤﴾o﴿├o┤

Apr 83 - Offsite
    Aug 83 - FW
    Aug 85 - FW
    Aug 87 - FW
    Sep 01 - All Star(Honeymoon)
    Jun 05 - FW
    Dec 07 - FW
    Mar 08 - FW
    Aug 08 - Disneyland (Offsite)
    Dec 09 - FW
    Feb 10 - Offsite-Business Trip
    Sep 10 - All Star
    Next Trip?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Not all attraction FPs work the same way.

I've bene ablet o get a FP IMMEDIATELY after getting a FP for Lights, Motor, Action! I've seen other windows as well, depends on how they have it set up.

I would guess they can adjust the system based on park capacity, attendence, etc.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fastpass

I think you can only get 2 fastpasses within a certain time (maybe 1 or 2 hours) you must use those before being able to get another....

Post Thanks / Like

I can't keep track of which attractions have what FP rules so my hard-and-fast rule is to go by what my current FP ticket says is the time I can get another one - I'm blonde and it's just easier this way.
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:
    6/13, 4/13, 7/12, 7/11, 1/11, 8/10, 7/09, 3/09, 8/08, 8/07, 12/06, 9/05, 7/03, 7/98, 5/96, 8/93, '70's X 2

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MississippiDisneyFreak View Post
    I think you can only get 2 fastpasses within a certain time (maybe 1 or 2 hours) you must use those before being able to get another....
    There is no way for WDW to know whether or not you've actually used a FASTPASS, so it's not accurate that you must use the ones you have before getting another.

You are eligible to get another FASTPASS at the no later than 2 hours after getting the previous one. If your return window for the previous FASTPASS begins less than 2 hours from when you got the previous FASTPASS, you will be eligible to get another one about 5 or 10 minutes AFTER that return time begins.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: