Quantcast Early, Early ADR!

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Early, Early ADR!

My DS's wanted the earliest ADR for Chef Mickey's breakfast (7 am!), so we can be at park opening for MK that day. We are staying at AS Movies. Can anyone tell me, do the busses run THAT early, so we can make our 7am res.? Thanks for any info.
    ~Lisa~

WDW trips:
    April, 1991- Honeymoon-offsite
    Nov.1992-offsite
    Nov.1995-offsite
    April 2001-offsite
    Dec. 2004-Wilderness Lodge, AS Sports
    Aug. 2007- offsite
    Mar 2008- AS Movies
    Dec. 2008- Wilderness Lodge
    Dec. 2010-AS Movies, CBR
    Aug. 2011- Beach Club
    Mar. 2012- AS Movies

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

No, buses don't start running until around 7 am. No way you'd make a 7 am ADR. The only way to make that would be take a cab or personal vehicle.
    Chris, aka Strmchsr
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning, Guests with Special Needs, and Weather Guru

Post Thanks / Like

Smile its possible

When we were there last December, we had the same time for our Chef Mickey's. We were at the Corando. The buses do run that early. I believe the first bus is around 6:30am but check at the front desk. I was told the buses will run early in the morning for breakfast ADRs. The only problem w had is getting up that early, but it was for Mickey so it was worth it.
    Kathy
    Nov 2007 Pop
    Dec 2006 CS
    Dec 2004 POR/WL
    Feb 2002 ASM
    Apr 2000 CR
    Aug 1998 WL
    Jul 1984 offsite

Post Thanks / Like

I have heard numerous things about Disney Transportation when it comes to getting to you early ADRs. As this thread shows, someone mentions that there are busses you can hop on that take folks to character dining at the Parks, that you can hop onto to take you to the contemp.

http://www.intercot.com/discussion/s...11#post1370711

I have also heard buses start running 645am. What I would do is call Disney transportation and ask them what your options are.

With so many differing opinions, getting the answer from the actual source will provide the right answer.
    Aug 2006-POFQ & MWC
    Feb 2007-DL
    Jan 2008-POP/DCL
    Sept 2009-Cont
    May 2010-POP
    May 2011-Poly/YC
    Sept 2011-Cont
    April 2012-POP
    Jan 2013- AKL
    Sept 2013- BLT/Swan
    Upcoming Trips
    April 2015- Cont/BWI

Post Thanks / Like

Part of the reason you are getting different times for the earliest bus is that the park does not open at the same time each day. Sometimes it opens at 8, sometimes at 9.

Once when I had a 7:45am ADR at Chef Mickey's I was able to take a bus to MK and walk over. But, when I got on the bus at 7am, everybody on the bus was going to an ADR at the Poly or Contemporary so the bus driver just went to those two resorts.

Another time I had a 7:45am ADR, this time at Boma, the CM at reservations told me I would have to have access to a car or transportation other than the Disney buses because they would not get me there that early.

The bottom line is that if you find out the buses are not running that early, you can get a cab from your resort at that time. When compared to the cost of the vacation as a whole it won't be much at all.
    Disney World: 10/92 Yacht Club, 11/96 Disney Institute, 12/00 Yacht Club, 6/05 Beach Club, 8/06 Shades of Green, 8/07 Caribbean Beach Resort, 10/07 Coronado Springs, 12/08 French Quarter, 3/10 All Star Sports, 4/12 Port Orleans Riverside

Disneyland: 1987, 1997, 2002, 2008, 2010, 2013

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: